napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AI During Sarms Cycle?

don4lon

Would there be any added benefit to running a SERM during a SARM bulking cycle? Wasn't sure if the lower estrogen would be a negative or positive thing.

Looking at LGD, MK-677 and GW. Thinking of picking up RAD 140 as well.
All help appreciated!

Would there be any added benefit to running a SERM during a SARM bulking cycle? Wasn't sure if the lower estrogen would be a negative or positive thing.

Looking at LGD, MK-677 and GW. Thinking of picking up RAD 140 as well.
All help appreciated!

i can understand asking about an ai for sure but not a serm.. NO, you would not use one during a cycle... you CAN use an ai, yes, although sarms do not convert to estrogen so if you do, don't over do it...

that's a great stack you have listed... definitely add the rad to the mix with that one... you will see excellent results on that stack

It seems I need to better research these items as I thought they similar... :/
What would be a good AI you'd recommend?

The stack is your recommendation actually! Can't wait man... the LGD/GW stack was awesome.

The stack is your recommendation actually! Can't wait man... the LGD/GW stack was awesome.

go with aromasin 12.5 mg every 3 days with a sarms cycle...

Serms like Clomid and Nolva do not lower estrogen. They simply block it from binding to receptors.

Aromatose inhibitors like aromasin are what lower estrogen

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

If using an AI like you said (12.5mg every 3rd day) do you need to taper off at all? Also, I have some on hand but they are 25mg per pull. Thoughts?

If using an AI like you said (12.5mg every 3rd day) do you need to taper off at all? Also, I have some on hand but they are 25mg per pull. Thoughts?
That's too high of a dose for sarms. Either get the liquid from sarmsx so you can dose it properly, or get a pill cutter

Is eradicate by Blackstone Labs okay? Its what I already have on hand. I'm sure I can split the dose.

Top Bottom