napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

after finishing a cycle of sarms

smkaged

hi guys i have a question after completing a cycle of sarms can we use peptide during pct and after pct? or you have to stop all the products during the time of the cure of sarms that advise you to me thank you

hi guys i have a question after completing a cycle of sarms can we use peptide during pct and after pct? or you have to stop all the products during the time of the cure of sarms that advise you to me thank you

You can use peptides if you want, but finding legit peptides is hard these days.

you can use them but the better question is why? why would you want to? i wouldnt use them if you gave them to me free

because i'd like to use peptide instead of steroids if samrs are better than peptide i'm going to keep sarms i do not really know what to do i'm new to the domain

peptides are not worth it at all to me... sarms are far superior in every way...

They’re definitely not worth it. They a majority are bunk and faked. I’ve actually never seen a source that has been consistently putting out quality peptides for more then 12 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

because i'd like to use peptide instead of steroids if samrs are better than peptide i'm going to keep sarms i do not really know what to do i'm new to the domain
I would stick with sarms. Peptides are a waste of money these days, especially with all the quality issues

Top Bottom