Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advise for 23 year old

costarost

Hello Dylan,

First I want to thank you for your amazing content and information which is greatly appreciated as you are doing a great job in giving honest, reliable information which is often hard to find.

I am 23 years old and was pretty overweight for most of my life, since I was young I was overfed and grew up fat and at the age of around 19 I decided to change my life. I have been training since then and have been going to the gym consistently for around 2 and a half years, training naturally.

Since then I have always been self conscious and have been focused on achieving a great physique, its almost an obsession. My body changed composition drastically and I am in OK shape (decent composition, big legs wide shoulder i.e good amount of muscle mass, but due to trial and error, constantly dieting, dropping calories, then finding I am so weak so I up them, I find that I have plateaued. I don't know if its that I have loose skin which gives my body the appearance that I have a lot of fat to loose but I have a good frame, wide shoulders but I've got the look you get after a bulk..which is hilarious because I am always dieting...I got desperate and tried stuff like prolonged fasting but I feel burnt out.

I have watched many of your videos and considered stuff like hgh, but I am unsure since I saw that many videos have been taken down (which is ridiculous), do you have any recommendations as to something I can take that will give me the edge where I will see results along with my clean diet/hard work that will motivate me to keep going?

you have no business whatsoever even discussing hgh at 23 years old and are far too young for steroid use... not to mention you have only been training 2 years... you need MANY years to be training naturally before you even consider steroid use... sarms would be an option for you to consider but hgh is something you use in your 30's and beyond, NOT at 23 years old

You may want to consider Consulting a nutrition expert. Unfortunately there's too many people out there who claim to be experts that are not.

Thank you all for your input, I will take the advise to stay clear from steroids since I now realise 2 years of training is nothing and I can make more progress without.

As for a therapist, comments like that are not very helpful which is the very reason I am here, for some guidance.

What sarms would you guys recommend to help me retain my muscle whilst on a large caloric deficit?

Thank you all.

Train hard and then harder for 3 more years and then possibly consider gear after you have thought about it very carefully and use this time to study and learn what u can and separate the fact from gym bro nonsense.

I guess my main priority is to drop fat, yes. Thanks Dylan.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Diet is your main focus bro. That's where it needs to be. As for sarms, GW, S4, and sr9009 are great for fat loss

Absolutely. Sarms or anything else for that matter won't really help much unless your diet is good, particularly as you want to drop fat. What exactly do you eat each day? From your earlier comments it sounds like you may have crashed your metabolism somewhat.

Top Bottom