Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advices stack for 40 year old

test1ngs

Hello Dylan,

I'm French and I'm 40 years old
I've already tried orals like anavar, winstrol, clen and t3
Now I would like to try for 1 month the following stack :
Testosterone Propionate + winstrol Depot
200 mg each per week.

Do you think it's enough to get lean muscle a bit ?
Do you think I could get side effects ?
Do you think one month is enough ?
What about 200 mg per week for each ?

I don't want to go too crazy with that thing you know.

I'm 5.11 and about 175 lbs
I' m about 13% body fat

Welcome.

Glad you asked....this is a complete disaster. Your proposal will do nothing but harm and you are too undersized for AAS.

Hello Dylan,

200 mg each per week.

I' m about 13% body fat
bro this is an absolute mess... 1. 4 weeks makes NO SENSE whatsoever... you have run a lot of oral only cycles which screams a lack of knowledge on sterod use... how old are you? what are your goals? what is your planned pct? what ancillaries are you using?

Hello Dylan,

200 mg each per week.

I' m about 13% body fat

Everything you propose to do is a mess bro. I wouldn't advise any of that. You are also a bit undersized for any type of steroid use. What does your diet look like? That's a good place to start because I suspect there's some big problems there.

As an alternative to steroids, I suggest sarms for you. I tihink that would be better for you and you just aren't in the shape for steroids yet. Let me know your goals and I can help you set something up

please let me know you are reading this and please do not follow through with any of this disaster you have written...

please let me know you are reading this and please do not follow through with any of this disaster you have written...

My goal is to get shredded of course but never used syringes before because too afraid of this, This is the reason why I took anavar / winstrol ORAL
and clenbu / T3 to cut and it worked pretty well
and as I told you I don't want to go crazy because of the side effects,
PCT : 1 Clomid and 1 Novaldex every day during 3 weeks I guess....

What are your advices ?
Which protocole do you purpose ?

Last edited:
Everything you propose to do is a mess bro. I wouldn't advise any of that. You are also a bit undersized for any type of steroid use. What does your diet look like? That's a good place to start because I suspect there's some big problems there.

As an alternative to steroids, I suggest sarms for you. I tihink that would be better for you and you just aren't in the shape for steroids yet. Let me know your goals and I can help you set something up

What do you mean when you say : " I'm undersized for any type of steroid use " ?
My diet is ok , I look pretty lean , I said 13% BF but I think it's less for sure ...
I agreed though, I was thinking about using SARMS :
Andarine (S4)
Cardarine (GW501516,Endurobol)
And for pct : Blue Ox PCT Testosterone Booster

Is it better with that stuff ?

What do you mean when you say : " I'm undersized for any type of steroid use " ?
My diet is ok , I look pretty lean , I said 13% BF but I think it's less for sure ...
Andarine (S4)

what the hell is endurobol and blue ox is NOT any sort of pct whatsoever.. thats a joke... bro, if you don't buy legit sarms there is no point to it

Andarine (S4)

Where are your SARMS from? It's imperative you get them from a quality source. The only place we recommend is www.sarmsx.com

That pct stuff is a joke. For what you are wanting to run this is the protocol we advise

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Andarine (S4)

Undersized means anabolics don't work until you have reached your genetic peak. Your stats indicate that you're too light for your height and thus, AAS won't work for you...... for your height you can easily add quality pounds with the proper diet and training.

And you cannot guess at body fat.

Where are your SARMS from? It's imperative you get them from a quality source. The only place we recommend is www.sarmsx.com

That pct stuff is a joke. For what you are wanting to run this is the protocol we advise

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Yo,
Ok but How long Time for the PCT ?

what the hell is endurobol and blue ox is NOT any sort of pct whatsoever.. thats a joke... bro, if you don't buy legit sarms there is no point to it

Ok Bro so tell me your opinion ?
What are your advices ?
Which protocol should I use ?

Yo,
Ok but How long Time for the PCT ?
I outlined the pct for you bro. I can't make it any more simple. It's 4 weeks long with Clomid at 50mg per day the first week then 25mg per day the next 3 weeks. GW ran the entire time

Ok Bro so tell me your opinion ?
What are your advices ?
Which protocol should I use ?
i'll make it very easy for you.. here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid 3 mg per day

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom