napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

advice on recovery

rahul786

Hi there dylan. im 29years oldI have been on and off from steroid use. This time, i've been on cycle since last year 2016 April. Now we are in 2017 September. I did not do a single PCT in between that time.

My normal cycle was :

Sus 250mg certain weeks. or 500 Sus.
Equipoise 300mg/ml - twice a week

I now am getting pain in my flank area, back area. near the kidneys.

I am doing to the doctors to see if it is the kidneys. I need to do a PCT now.
Can i bridge with SARMS until i start my next cycle again. Giving the kidneys and other organs a break. I made a mistake of staying on cycle for way too long.

I normally used to do 12 week cycle. But on this occasion i kept on going.
Noveldex + clomid + aromasin. along with the SARMS mentioned in your videos.
would it be possible for now, to just replace my next cycle with just sarms.

absolutely you can just run sarms from now on...

you MUST run a proper pct now and then get bloodwork... when you say you kept on going... how long are you exactly talking???

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

You asked "when you say you kept on going... how long are you exactly talking??"

So I started my cycle from April 10th 2016 even till now September 7th" last shot was about 5 days ago. (With the last shot only being Sus 250mg)

I see the stack you recommended. Because I've on for so long. Nearly a 16 month Run. How long would the PCT need to be. I take it, I can only tell when all the blood work parameters are back to normal from the report. Or is it even months after when all the blood work is normal.

You asked "when you say you kept on going... how long are you exactly talking??"

So I started my cycle from April 10th 2016 even till now September 7th" last shot was about 5 days ago. (With the last shot only being Sus 250mg)

I see the stack you recommended. Because I've on for so long. Nearly a 16 month Run. How long would the PCT need to be. I take it, I can only tell when all the blood work parameters are back to normal from the report. Or is it even months after when all the blood work is normal.
don't you think that was kind of important to just leave out exactly how long... thats craziness man! you cant stay on cycle that long... i really dont know what kind of damage you have done to yourself staying on that long... its one thing to be on trt that long but another to run a full cycle that loong... you have been on nearly a year and half.. smh... NOT GOOD! you need a TWELVE week pct here... hopefully that will do it... you need THREE of the recommended stacks and i will give you the link and the layout...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day ONLY 4 weeks

gw-501516 20 mg day

I hope you understand just how abusive and reckless it was to stay on cycle so long bro. That's just insane, and makes it that much harder to recover and come back from. Your best chance is to fun the long pct protocol that Dylan gave you

Can i bridge with SARMS until i start my next cycle again. Giving the kidneys and other organs a break. I made a mistake of staying on cycle for way too long.

Am I reading this right? You just finished up a reckless, 16 month cycle and here you are already talking about your next cycle...wtf brother? That next cycle should be the last thing on your mind right now...getting yourself squared away is the main objective here

Am I reading this right? You just finished up a reckless, 16 month cycle and here you are already talking about your next cycle...wtf brother? That next cycle should be the last thing on your mind right now...getting yourself squared away is the main objective here
Agreed completely. He needs to concentrate on recovery, and then take a good length of time off to let his body stay at homeostasis before cycling again

come on bro... clearly you are dealing with someone who just doesn't care... he just ran a cycle like that so what do you , i or anyone else expect... im not surprised one bit... he wont be happy until he has fucked himself beyond recognition...

If I didn't care as you stated dylanGemelli I wouldn't have messaged you regarding this recovery. IF I didn't care I wouldn't have gone to the doctor's to get myself checked out. I did get the tests done. Results came back. Everything checks out to be fine. Just need to stay off any gear. Run a correct PCT. I am focusing more on the recovery. We all make mistakes. The next cycle I asked about was JUST a thought. As for Dylan saying I would be happy to be fucked beyond recognition typical unnecessary bullshit comment you find on forums is which is why I stayed away from em for a long time. The constructive criticism I get and understand I respect that. I read everyone's feedback and cool I understood lesson learnt. END OF STORY. No reason to keep on bashing for the sake of it. I was just fortunate on this occasion that it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. PCT. stay away from gear.thats that.

If I didn't care as you stated dylanGemelli I wouldn't have messaged you regarding this recovery. IF I didn't care I wouldn't have gone to the doctor's to get myself checked out. I did get the tests done. Results came back. Everything checks out to be fine. Just need to stay off any gear. Run a correct PCT. I am focusing more on the recovery. We all make mistakes. The next cycle I asked about was JUST a thought. As for Dylan saying I would be happy to be fucked beyond recognition typical unnecessary bullshit comment you find on forums is which is why I stayed away from em for a long time. The constructive criticism I get and understand I respect that. I read everyone's feedback and cool I understood lesson learnt. END OF STORY. No reason to keep on bashing for the sake of it. I was just fortunate on this occasion that it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. PCT. stay away from gear.thats that.

We live and we learn...hopefully you haven't caused any long term, irreversible damage, but only time will tell...gl

Top Bottom