napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice on over 40s first cycle please

Scots1

Hi to all.first time post.

Is there any advice you may be able to put my way. Im 44yrs old 6ft tall,210pounds. Have always had a physical working life.i have been training three nights a week at gym for two years.Results have been fair.
my goals are to continue to train at the gym and have a healthy as possible lifestyle.Can a cycle of test e be beneficial to an older guy like myself?
I believe i have done my research and by no means want to push any boundaries with a first attempt.

I feel i would go ahead with test enathate 250mg Mon and Thu.for 12wks along with Aromasin 12.5mg eod.
continuing on till week 14.....then begin nolva 40/20/20/20 and Clomid 50/50/25/25.any opinions on this first cycle would be appreciated.Any advice for over 40s in general who are keen to train and work hard and learn.

Is there any advice you may be able to put my way. Im 44yrs old 6ft tall,210pounds. Have always had a physical working life.i have been training three nights a week at gym for two years.Results have been fair.
my goals are to continue to train at the gym and have a healthy as possible lifestyle.Can a cycle of test e be beneficial to an older guy like myself?
I believe i have done my research and by no means want to push any boundaries with a first attempt.

I feel i would go ahead with test enathate 250mg Mon and Thu.for 12wks along with Aromasin 12.5mg eod.
continuing on till week 14.....then begin nolva 40/20/20/20 and Clomid 50/50/25/25.any opinions on this first cycle would be appreciated.Any advice for over 40s in general who are keen to train and work hard and learn.

Why is your bodyfat level at? Also have you done any bloodwork to see where your natural testosterone levels are?

Why is your bodyfat level at? Also have you done any bloodwork to see where your natural testosterone levels are?

Thanks for advice Rick...will pick up some calipers for measurement.also book appointment with Doc..So am asking for tests on Test levels,liver,colesterol etc.
thanks

you can also get a female hormone panel from privatemedlabs.com that is the easiest way without telling the doc what you are about to do. but that's your call. I will provide a link to it you order it online go in get blood drawn and they send you the results via email. that's what most of us do. however back to your question I would do test cyponiate if you are goin 2 times a week.

https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_t...ults&show=1032&category=14&search=female#1032

use rhino as the coupon code and it will bring it down to like 62 bucks of some shit 15% off

be forewarned, running test will shut you down. Once you are over 40, varied factors kick in, and you may not come back, or as much.

Thats why a kick ass SARMS stack (like the enhanced) has way less suppression. My self, I've avoided test, cuz I'm not willing to risk not coming back from a shutdown.

Thanks for advice Rick...will pick up some calipers for measurement.also book appointment with Doc..So am asking for tests on Test levels,liver,colesterol etc.
thanks
Ok, it would be very beneficial to know all of these things beforehand because it helps determine whether you should be using any steroids or not.

Another good option for you is to look into sarms. They don't carry the side effects or suppression of steroids but can be extremely effective for gaining muscle and strength while burning bodyfat.

If interested, tell me your goals and I can help you set up a great sarms cycle

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ok, it would be very beneficial to know all of these things beforehand because it helps determine whether you should be using any steroids or not.

Another good option for you is to look into sarms. They don't carry the side effects or suppression of steroids but can be extremely effective for gaining muscle and strength while burning bodyfat.

If interested, tell me your goals and I can help you set up a great sarms cycle

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hi All been to Doctor (no other way to get results in Australia )will wait one week for results....on a good note my blood pressure is right were it needs to be.getting Liver,Kidneys,cholesterol,and test level.
As for Sarms yes im interested but also a little alarmed with the feedback on s4 with vision problems.Can you keep your Sarm gains? and they stack up on the expensive side when ive looked at the prices against running a cycle of test e for example

SARMS are way more expensive, but you keep your gains, and you dont have shutdown like with Test, and the risk of not coming back.

Shutdown is shutdown bro. Ther isnt a sort of shutdown. I would say if you arnt willing to do a bloodtest and we all know you are gonna do the test cycle. Because history shows most of these questions are of people who have already made up their mind. I would start with testosterone cypionate. At 200mg a week. And also pick up some aromasin and take 12.5 mg ever 3-4 days. And go 12 weeks then do a full pct. or dont pct and just lower your test dosage to 100mg a week cruise for a while and then go back to a blast of 400mg a week on the next run.

PHURIOUS

Testosterone in general can be VERY beneficial to a guy in his 40's, mate. BTW, we're not old.

But you have to do it right. The blood test you just had is a good start. You could very well be a candidate for TRT.

Really need that BF # ASAP as well.

Results have been fair because your diet has been fair to poor. I can almost guarantee that...but that's OK. That's where we can help. What's a typical day's diet look like?

Last edited:
you can also get a female hormone panel from privatemedlabs.com that is the easiest way without telling the doc what you are about to do. but that's your call. I will provide a link to it you order it online go in get blood drawn and they send you the results via email. that's what most of us do. however back to your question I would do test cyponiate if you are goin 2 times a week.

https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_t...ults&show=1032&category=14&search=female#1032

use rhino as the coupon code and it will bring it down to like 62 bucks of some shit 15% off

What if u live in a nanny state like fucking NY and can't use private labs. Makes me really angry I can't go and get my bloods done because fucking state I live in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What if u live in a nanny state like fucking NY and can't use private labs. Makes me really angry I can't go and get my bloods done because fucking state I live in

Im in Australia and its the same as far as i know for getting private bloodwork...i had to beat around the bush in the Doctors...A days meal plan for me is breakfast. rolled oats or omelette with a proteinshake.

mid morning a handfull or two of nuts a cuppa tea some bananas.
Lunch is some veggies or salad with a bit of tuna or chicken

dinner is a veg and some red meat or fish.and a protein shake.

i take creatine and whey protein and drink bcaas at gym thats it....thanks for asking.

You have no structure to your diet and it looks like you're not eating nearly enough.....nd there are some long gaps between meals possibly causing a catabolic effect.

Nutrition needs to be very calculated and specific to the individual. That means Meal One is XXX ounces of this, XXX ounces of this...Meal Two is XXX ounces of this, XXX ounces of this...

i will never understand that and why they do that... why would one not be able to test their bloodwork whenever they wanted to? LOL COME ON! where do they come up with this?

Testosterone in general can be VERY beneficial to a guy in his 40's, mate. BTW, we're not old.

But you have to do it right. The blood test you just had is a good start. You could very well be a candidate for TRT.

Really need that BF # ASAP as well.

Results have been fair because your diet has been fair to poor. I can almost guarantee that...but that's OK. That's where we can help. What's a typical day's diet look like?

not old whatsoever! at 40, you are still getting huge gains... if you have kept yourself in the proper conditioning for many years prior, you can do a lot... look at you, look at rick... you guys are animals...

not old whatsoever! at 40, you are still getting huge gains... if you have kept yourself in the proper conditioning for many years prior, you can do a lot... look at you, look at rick... you guys are animals...

I'm only an animal when I get stuck in 5pm freeway traffic....

i will never understand that and why they do that... why would one not be able to test their bloodwork whenever they wanted to? LOL COME ON! where do they come up with this?

Such a crack of shit!!! I Guarantee they have no reasonable explanation for it!!! There isn't one!!! The fact I have to go to MD spend money on a visit to get a script from him for bloods and then get yelled at for being on gear because he will look at the results. Where is my privacy ???? Ya right out the window but I'll drive 50 miles south and I can do whatever I want I I have an address there. Well guess what I don't have time to drive 50 miles down the road. Fuck me!! Stupid like everything else government is involved in.

Such a crack of shit!!! I Guarantee they have no reasonable explanation for it!!! There isn't one!!! The fact I have to go to MD spend money on a visit to get a script from him for bloods and then get yelled at for being on gear because he will look at the results. Where is my privacy ???? Ya right out the window but I'll drive 50 miles south and I can do whatever I want I I have an address there. Well guess what I don't have time to drive 50 miles down the road. Fuck me!! Stupid like everything else government is involved in.

yeah bro, im sorry man... i completely agree with you.. i wish i could help you some way... its truly bull shit but i there's not much one can do about it... sorry brother

Top Bottom