napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adventures of Muscular Xfit chicks and the bf's that lift with them...

44YOGearHead

My gym has 5 types of people in it:

1. Very serious lifters... far and few, maybe 6 of us total
2. Xfitters
3. The bullshitters who lift just enough to see a smidgeon of gains for the chicks
4. The complete bullshitters who think this is the social club
5. Cougars and scantily glad chicks on the prowl for that beefcake

I wanna discuss #2. There are 4 chicks in my gym that lift seriously. A bikini fitness competitor, a butterface, a strong chick that's a 5 at best that for some reason is doomed to always be around loser guys who look like WOW is all they care about and the one jacked chick with the super sexy body (love me some muscles on women) who lifts with the xfitter crowd. She paraded past me like 4 times yesterday and I guess her boyfriend noticed I was checking her out. Hell, she is fine as hell, muscular AF and has a full sleeve and partial chest piece... my kinda chick. Anyhow the guy walked by me one time staring and I was like wtf and laughed it off. She walked past me like 2 more times and smiled and I returned the smile and here he comes... all 5' 6" of fury weighing in at about 170 soaking wet. My 18 y/o son is bigger than this dude literally. He walked up, stopped about 10 feet from me and did a most muscular pose on me... I was like Lil' Wayne in that Galaxy S7 commercial..."whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!". Dude walked off and left me wondering what had just happened. I got posed on and undercover punked I guess. What is this world coming to???

That's pretty funny. I have a wide variety of people in my gym, but I never notice or pay attention to any of them. When I enter the gym I'm so focused into what I'm doing that I could care less who else is in there. Sure there are some hot chicks here and there, but they don't distract me one bit. I could care less what they parade around in. I have my goals and my priorities and nobody comes in the way of that.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

2. Xfitters
3. The bullshitters who lift just enough to see a smidgeon of gains for the chicks

I wanna discuss #2. There are 4 chicks in my gym that lift seriously. A bikini fitness competitor, a butterface, a strong chick that's a 5 at best that for some reason is doomed to always be around loser guys who look like WOW is all they care about and the one jacked chick with the super sexy body (love me some muscles on women) who lifts with the xfitter crowd. She paraded past me like 4 times yesterday and I guess her boyfriend noticed I was checking her out. Hell, she is fine as hell, muscular AF and has a full sleeve and partial chest piece... my kinda chick. Anyhow the guy walked by me one time staring and I was like wtf and laughed it off. She walked past me like 2 more times and smiled and I returned the smile and here he comes... all 5' 6" of fury weighing in at about 170 soaking wet. My 18 y/o son is bigger than this dude literally. He walked up, stopped about 10 feet from me and did a most muscular pose on me... I was like Lil' Wayne in that Galaxy S7 commercial..."whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!". Dude walked off and left me wondering what had just happened. I got posed on and undercover punked I guess. What is this world coming to???

He got small penis that's why. One of those guys who grunt and think they lift heavy then their heavy weights is your warm up weights [emoji1]

2. Xfitters

LOL Where do you lift? The Jersey Shore Guido gym? LOL (And I'm in Jersey I see these fools all the time)
I would have laughed in his face.

That's pretty funny. I have a wide variety of people in my gym, but I never notice or pay attention to any of them. When I enter the gym I'm so focused into what I'm doing that I could care less who else is in there. Sure there are some hot chicks here and there, but they don't distract me one bit. I could care less what they parade around in. I have my goals and my priorities and nobody comes in the way of that.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Bro and that's why you have the shred to show off for days, but me.... admittedly I get distracted by three things 1. muscular hot chicks, 2. people who camp on equipment and 3. that one asshole who I see dancing in between his mediocre sets of shame... thus I have a nice 4 pack lol. Damn those quarterly urges to eat complete shit foods!

Hey man, don't be crackin on us 5'6" guys...... But, You'll never see me face off with someone like that...

Lol... my bad bro, my son is vertically challenged as well courtesy his 5' 1" tall mother and my 5' 9" self. Love my wife, but yeah I fucked my son over on that one.

He got small penis that's why. One of those guys who grunt and think they lift heavy then their heavy weights is your warm up weights [emoji1]

HAHA.You would enjoy working out with drb.He sends young men home crying to mommy. Just 3 days ago this ...maybe a 24 year old is doing 25lb dumbell alternating curls.He is grunting and carrying on like he is using 100lbs. Drb tells me...I think I need to do some of those.Picks up 60's and reps out 12. Then immediately does one arm preachers with 55lb. Don't know where the kid went...have not seen him. Drb was going to ask why all the grunting? Kid didn't hang around.

I recently changed gyms ..back to my old boxing gym. No A/C and bastard stinks all the time, but hardcore it is.

HAHA.You would enjoy working out with drb.He sends young men home crying to mommy. Just 3 days ago this ...maybe a 24 year old is doing 25lb dumbell alternating curls.He is grunting and carrying on like he is using 100lbs. Drb tells me...I think I need to do some of those.Picks up 60's and reps out 12. Then immediately does one arm preachers with 55lb. Don't know where the kid went...have not seen him. Drb was going to ask why all the grunting? Kid didn't hang around.

I recently changed gyms ..back to my old boxing gym. No A/C and bastard stinks all the time, but hardcore it is.

Gotta love it...

Lol... my bad bro, my son is vertically challenged as well courtesy his 5' 1" tall mother and my 5' 9" self. Love my wife, but yeah I fucked my son over on that one.

Haha no worries man, sounds about like my parents, upside I guess is our compact frames give us the illusion of big-ness with a little muscle... Lol

Haha no worries man, sounds about like my parents, upside I guess is our compact frames give us the illusion of big-ness with a little muscle... Lol

True bro. My son is 5 foot 6 1/2 at 170, but he looks pretty jacked. Benches 315, squats 405 for reps and still knocks out 4.4 forty times. He's just a short tank of a kid/young man.

I like that, compact, strong and explosive.

Yeah the fucker had D1 FCS recruitment to a powerhouse program, but the program opted for a WR instead once a underclassmen RB stepped his game up last season. He's still going D2, but I'd have loved to see him playing D1 football just to punch the mentality of taller being better in the mouth. I am the official spokesman for the Anti-Tall Athletes Society lol.

Manly man gym. Ehmmmm pure testosterone. I curl 50dbells. Max the 60lb ones.
I wanna work out with your dad!!! Damnnnnnn. Wtf with boys these days. Weaklings!!

Top Bottom