Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

adhd medicine and aas

thetimeisnow2016

1.) has the use of adhd medication ever been discussed as an addition to a cycle, or anyone know if adhd medication has ever used by the pros?

2.) If anyone has had any experience with this, please let me know some best practices when it comes to using aas while taking adhd medication.

3.) Any tips for consuming the amount of food your body needs and overcoming the appetite suppression that comes along with adhd medication?

4.) blood pressure control?

any knowledge on the subject would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

If you are asking about adderal there are a few things to consider . If you don't have adhd, which is a made up condition as the man who invented it admitted it was made up on his death bed , don't use adderal . What you are taking is dextro amphetamine . It's basically pharmaceutical crystal meth, it's super addictive and constricts capillaries . Super super super addictive....stick with ephedrine your safer and even that's not the best for you . Watch Dylan's videos on sarms and diet, best route !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are asking about adderal there are a few things to consider . If you don't have adhd, which is a made up condition as the man who invented it admitted it was made up on his death bed , don't use adderal . What you are taking is dextro amphetamine . It's basically pharmaceutical crystal meth, it's super addictive and constricts capillaries . Super super super addictive....stick with ephedrine your safer and even that's not the best for you . Watch Dylan's videos on sarms and diet, best route !

can you explain why then, me being adhd, I don't geek out like normal people do? Can you explain why the chemicals react differently in my body than a normal person?

I find it kind of offensive when people say this that haven't personally experienced it. I think its way overdiagnosed but I dont think its fake..

can you explain why then, me being adhd, I don't geek out like normal people do? Can you explain why the chemicals react differently in my body than a normal person?

It's not exactly crystal meth but it is amphetamine salts. It's more mild but you can feel out if you take enough. Just try to stay healthy. Everyone doesn't react the same to drugs. Attention deficit people are said to have less dopamine production so taking the proper dose should bring you up to normal levels or a little more. So that's also why you don't get all fucked up. Trust me I used to abuse my adderall and it can fuck with your health.

Saying adhd isn't real is like saying aspergers are dumb people and dyslexics are just lazy. Having been adhd my last 40+ years I can say I've tried every pharmacudical before finding natural remedies. But then, ADHD has been more of a blessing than a curse for me. Depending on which script the OP is referring to ...some can quite negative mixed with AAS. They're all documented somewhere, I used google.

It's not exactly crystal meth but it is amphetamine salts. It's more mild but you can feel out if you take enough. Just try to stay healthy. Everyone doesn't react the same to drugs. Attention deficit people are said to have less dopamine production so taking the proper dose should bring you up to normal levels or a little more. So that's also why you don't get all fucked up. Trust me I used to abuse my adderall and it can fuck with your health.

I don't take it anymore, but I do have an active prescription. I just don't take it because its expensive and I don't do well with the generic. I know that its the same active ingredients but I get pissy on the generic lol

AD is real, but there are too many diagnosis being made.They are taking an overactive person throwing them into ad diagnosis and put them on meds. Big pharm is partly responsible for all of this misdiagnosis. The drug in adderal was a diet pill in the 60's just like crystal meth was. The peeps wanted it back so bad that big pharm got to bring it back as an ad med instead of a diet pill, and today adderall is flying off of the shelf....sorry but there are not that many peeps with ad. They did the same thing with crystal meth.You can still get the black molly but it is called Desoxsyn and is for narcolepsy.

The best way to determine if you really have ad is to take adderall.If it calms you down then yes you have ad.For some reason an amphetamine has the opposite effect on ad peeps.

The stuff used in the 60's I believe was a different form called Dexedrine which was dextroamphetamine. It's a bit more intense but shorter acting. Adderall is a little different but basically the same thing. Slightly less "tweaky" but still amphetamine. House wives used to love that shit. They would prescribe it to anyone who just had lethargy or wanted to get more house work done. I've been prescribed both for ADD and I used to grit my teeth like a fool on Dexedrine. I played more video games than studied. Either way I've heard reports lately that it's shown to shrink brain size when used for extended amounts of time... Like years. I loved the stuff for school but I have to stay away from it now. In fact I believe Elvis pretty much died from taking dexadrine every day and sleeping pills at night to sleep.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

I concur with this. I have ADHD and it is definitely not a made up condition. He must jave other motives for saying that. Adderall is also not dextroamphetamine that is a completely different drug all together (and actually safer than adderall itself. Adderall is a mix of 4 different amphetamines, think of it as the Sustanon of stimulants. It is also not methamphetamine, there is no methamphetamines in it. Look up desoxyn, that is real pharmaceutical methamphetamine and it isn't as nearly as bad for you in the proper doses. People using it on the street are taking literally up to 100x the pharmaceutical dose, and even more. Just ask an addict. The pharma stuff does next to nothing for them cause its dosed so low.

I use adderall 20mg twice a day. I train on it and I do just fine. The only time I ever had problems with it was when running Tren. My blood pressure is fine but it sends my heart rate through the roof. Makes me dizzy in the gym. Same thing with EQ but its not as bad. I can run Deca and pretty much all other AAS without problems.

BTW you should not be taking this shit without a real diagnosed condition. Its not a weight loss drug and if you use it for that reason you will be sorry. Take it from someone with experience.

AD is real, but there are too many diagnosis being made.They are taking an overactive person throwing them into ad diagnosis and put them on meds. Big pharm is partly responsible for all of this misdiagnosis. The drug in adderal was a diet pill in the 60's just like crystal meth was. The peeps wanted it back so bad that big pharm got to bring it back as an ad med instead of a diet pill, and today adderall is flying off of the shelf....sorry but there are not that many peeps with ad. They did the same thing with crystal meth.You can still get the black molly but it is called Desoxsyn and is for narcolepsy.

The best way to determine if you really have ad is to take adderall.If it calms you down then yes you have ad.For some reason an amphetamine has the opposite effect on ad peeps.

Yeah Desoxyn I believe is 5mgs Methamphetamine Hydrochloride which isn't much.. definitely not for me at least! It's cleaner than street meth obviously because it's pharm grade and they give it to people with narcolepsy like you mentioned, as well as people with obesity but they are very strict on and it's heavily monitored. People with really bad ADD/ADHD are also prescribed Desoxyn. A buddy of mine was prescribed that and he said it definitely helped him but he had to ask his doctor to ween him off because he felt like it was doing more harm then good. Crystal Meth.. and any kind of amphetamine really is addictive beacause bottom line.. who doesn't want amazing focus? You're ordinary chores and running errands don't seem to boring when you're on these little fuckers! Adderrall never did much for me.. and Crystal Meth.. well shit I was using P2P back when hells angels were selling that shit to me. But again.. it can give you a lot of health problems. I still have all my pearly whites because I took care of myself.. but that doesn't mean it didn't fuck up my joints to some degree. Whatever you do.. just becareful. Talk to your doctor about switching medication if you feel like it's not working.. or if you feel fine then stick with it! You know your body more than anyone else here does.. just watch out for addiction is all I'm going to say!

Adhd, is real as fuck man. I was the poster boy of it when I was small. In fact I was the subject of it at a international conference in Paris when I was 8 years old me and my mother where flown out to Paris for two weeks and I meet every swinging dick in medicine it seems. I still remember it, the good thing about Adhd is that we have less dopermain as jake said. We don't get addicted to most drugs like normal people. That's why I can drink coffee like mad it's why pre workouts don't do shit to me. The only stim that has ever done anything to me is ephedrine for some reason

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I know I don't have ADHD.. maybe ADD.. definitely not hyper but sometimes I have trouble focusing. The meth definitely helped a lot with focus but I never felt strung out on it or anything. Never felt paranoid, or heard voices in my head. It was one of the only drugs that made me feel like a better version of myself. I know that doesn't make it right and I'm grateful that I've been clean and sober for 5 years.. but fuck man even after 5 years I still miss. I miss the energy, the drive that it gave me.. and it was one of the drugs I leaned on because if I ever got fucked over in a relationship.. it made me numb.. something to kill the pain. I've always got dealt a shitty hand with women in my life. I mean I love my wife she's great.. but fuck she's no saint. She's done some fucked up shit *shrugs* anyways I don't know where I'm going with this.. just needed to vent.. sorry!

I was diagnosed with ADHD and was on Adderall for years. Then I realized that it wasn't that I had difficulty paying attention, but that 90% of people are discussing or are exposing me to shit I just don't care about. Unless it's a niche catagory or something I'm passionate about, I'm not listening.

But to answer your question, I don't think there is a definitive answer. Just like with AAS, everyone reacts differently. TX can handle it, someone else might not be able to

I went down the adderal road, and it sucked. I was hooked, and I did not have a scprit so it was hell running around making sure I had it. I was posting about it a few months back. I was looking for Modafinil (Provigil) to come off because I heard it worked. I did end up getting some provigil and it worked. The problem is I now take that everyday, but I feel a hell of a lot better. Provigil worked for me. I am not trying to.push a brand but Alpha Pharma rocks. My source is currently out and has another brand and its not nearly as good.

I was diagnosed with ADHD and was on Adderall for years. Then I realized that it wasn't that I had difficulty paying attention, but that 90% of people are discussing or are exposing me to shit I just don't care about. Unless it's a niche catagory or something I'm passionate about, I'm not listening.

But to answer your question, I don't think there is a definitive answer. Just like with AAS, everyone reacts differently. TX can handle it, someone else might not be able to
Lol, that's one of the symptoms brother complete lack of intresting on things. Most people have a ability to feign intresting and retain info on stuff that does not intresting them nor stimulates them. But foe us we can completely give two shits. Adhd guys ushally are very bright and often brilliant when it comes to things they have passion for. The rest forget about it.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom