napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adding Stanozolol to my Tren cycle?

if you keep the tren dose moderate to low and you have experience with it, its fine but if you run it stupid, dont run supports etc. then thats way too long... you just have to do it properly... i ran it at length last cycle and was completely fine the entire time but i dosed it right... 300-400 max..

I noticed that too. That's pretty damn long on tren. I wouldn't advise that at all. Talk about wrecked lipids....fuck

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Well so far with Red Wine and diet, my lipids are in line! My total cholesterol count is only 103. That is LDL, HDL and Triglyceride in combination. My doctor is not concerned!

Măndru că sunt Român! Arata le tururor ca iubește Român. Nu uite ca ești Român.

Well so far with Red Wine and diet, my lipids are in line! My total cholesterol count is only 103. That is LDL, HDL and Triglyceride in combination. My doctor is not concerned!

I wouldn't give red wine credit. I know what they say but I think it's a lot of nonsense. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't give red wine credit. I know what they say but I think it's a lot of nonsense. Just my 2 cents.

Actually dude! Is not true! Red Wine is loaded with natural rosuvastatins and snti-oxidant qualities! It has been medically proven to effective in getting you LDL down and anti-ocidant bring HDL up! This study done by AMA was to define why is that Europeans who are a bit overweight do not have same health problems as Americans! The difference? Europeans eat mudlch less red meat, cook in oluve oil instead of corn oil and lard, plus Red Wine!

Or more specifically I don't think adding alcohol of any sort to hepatoxic substances is going to help lipids.

Or more specifically I don't think adding alcohol of any sort to hepatoxic substances is going to help lipids.

It depends!! See if is grain alcohol, like Whiskey, Vodcă, Gin, Yes, you are right!! Those are glocogen concentrates!! Red Wine is Fructose, NOT Glucose base! Because of this, a little alcohol in Red Wine helps to stream rosuvastatins into your blood stream through gastrointestinal teact! BUT, like anything else, more is not better!! Benefits though have been proven by American Medical Association! (AMA!)

Last edited:
It depends!! See if is grain alcohol, like Whiskey, Vodcă, Gin, Yes, you are right!! Those are glocogen concentrates!! Red Wine is Fructose, NOT Glucose base! Because of this, a little alcohol in Red Wine helps to stream rosuvastatins into your blood stream through gastrointestinal teact! BUT, like anything else, more is not better!! Benefits though have been proven by American Medical Association! (AMA!)

I know it's been proven to help but I think it's dependent on circumstances. That's my theory though. Not saying I'm right. For instance a glass of wine a night while doing an oral cycle I think would have an opposite effect. Also if it's fructose that makes the difference wouldn't white wine help too?

I know it's been proven to help but I think it's dependent on circumstances. That's my theory though. Not saying I'm right. For instance a glass of wine a night while doing an oral cycle I think would have an opposite effect. Also if it's fructose that makes the difference wouldn't white wine help too?

It does to a certain extent, but white wine takes 6 weeks to make and red takes 6 to 8 months. 6 weeks? That is not enough time to generate rosuvastatins in any amount to do much good! But here another one is! If you have joint pain after workout? 180mL's of real beer will help! Terpinoid oil Humulene is in beer! Ibuprofen is made frim Humulene which is from beer hops! The little bit of alcohol soeeds Humulene into synovial fluid of your joints, reducing inglamation and pain! The litte alcohol you get should not affect your hepatoclcity at all. But do your labs! We are not all the same! I am proof. I have none of Tren side effects!!! Others have many and am very lucky!!

It does to a certain extent, but white wine takes 6 weeks to make and red takes 6 to 8 months. 6 weeks? That is not enough time to generate rosuvastatins in any amount to do much good! But here another one is! If you have joint pain after workout? 180mL's of real beer will help! Terpinoid oil Humulene is in beer! Ibuprofen is made frim Humulene which is from beer hops! The little bit of alcohol soeeds Humulene into synovial fluid of your joints, reducing inglamation and pain! The litte alcohol you get should not affect your hepatoclcity at all. But do your labs! We are not all the same! I am proof. I have none of Tren side effects!!! Others have many and am very lucky!!

Wow that's good shit. Thanks for the lesson! I've researched that kind of stuff several times and never did get what I was looking for. Cause I know things like resveratrol and some of the other well known nutrients in wine are so small that they don't really help anything. But there are many phytonutrients in wine. Hard to know which to look at.

DO NOT GO BY TOTAL CHOLESTEROL ON STEROIDS ESPECIALLY TREM AND WINNY. when Im on oral my diet is super clean so my ldl is always on the better side of normal but my HDL is really low like 8 last time . and winny wrecks your lipids worse than most.

Wow that's good shit. Thanks for the lesson! I've researched that kind of stuff several times and never did get what I was looking for. Cause I know things like resveratrol and some of the other well known nutrients in wine are so small that they don't really help anything. But there are many phytonutrients in wine. Hard to know which to look at.

As part of my medical training, I did very well in Naturalpathic holistic complementary medicine! 96% class grade. This include pharmacology pharmacodynamics and pharmacokintecs.

DO NOT GO BY TOTAL CHOLESTEROL ON STEROIDS ESPECIALLY TREM AND WINNY. when Im on oral my diet is super clean so my ldl is always on the better side of normal but my HDL is really low like 8 last time . and winny wrecks your lipids worse than most.

Am not on winny, just tren. My HDL is 34 and LDL is 68. Triglycerides are 100. Doctor is not real concerned yet because my sodium is low and my potassium levels are at the higher end of normal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom