Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adding EQ acetate to EQ Undecylenate.

Tat2ed

I'm a week into a 20 week 500test/800eq cycle.

i know the EQ takes 8-10 weeks to kick in, so I was considering some EQ acetate from Robolics to use as kick start.

What are your thoughts?

what would be the best way to introduce into cycle?

I think I've heard it's pretty painful if you can handle it. But I wouldn't do it. I don't see a need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i wouldn't do it, sounds painful.

are you cutting or bulking ? i would recommend an oral kickstart instead of eq ace but i need to know your goals from the cycle before i can reccomend an oral to you

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
100% Shipping Success Rate
Discount code "christmas" for 25% off -1 day left-

I currently training for a strongman comp at the end of March, but I'm going to do another comp in early February as a tester since they have similar events. Wasn't sure if the EQ would have kicked in by early February. Current weight is 220 weight class is capped at 231, current goals are based around strength and performance.

I currently training for a strongman comp at the end of March, but I'm going to do another comp in early February as a tester since they have similar events. Wasn't sure if the EQ would have kicked in by early February. Current weight is 220 weight class is capped at 231, current goals are based around strength and performance.

well you can't put on more than 11lb so i recommend something's that's going to give strength without water retention and much muscle mass, and eq isn't going to do much for u in 8 weeks man (now-feb) you need to rethink this whole thing out brotha.

i reccomend
1-comp date test prop 100mg eod
1-comp date tren ace 100mg eod
4 weeks out from comp halo 10mg

1-comp aromasin 12.5mg eod
1-comp caber .5mg e3d
4 weeks out-comp FULL cycle support (a must)

this will put on pretty minimum weight and give some very nice strength gains.

Last edited:
If money isn't a problem you can throw in some primo in too at 600

Thanks,

My entire training plan is for the end of march comp. the February comp has 4 of the same events so I'm using it a test to see where I'm at plus its a friend of Mine who's hosting. I'm planning on peaking for March and Doing the February mid training cycle with no specific peak for it.

I've been wanting to try the Bold Ace aswell, I don't think it would hurt that bad if you mixed some EQ in with the shot. Robo's also got Bold Cyp. If not I do think Tazz's setup looks pretty good, although I don't do strongman comps so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

well you can't put on more than 11lb so i recommend something's that's going to give strength without water retention and much muscle mass, and eq isn't going to do much for u in 8 weeks man (now-feb) you need to rethink this whole thing out brotha.

i reccomend
1-comp date test prop 100mg eod
1-comp date tren ace 100mg eod
4 weeks out from comp halo 10mg

1-comp aromasin 12.5mg eod
1-comp caber .5mg e3d
4 weeks out-comp FULL cycle support (a must)

this will put on pretty minimum weight and give some very nice strength gains.

The initial plan was just the March 25th comp, started 16 weeks out. Just decided to do Feb as a tester, this will only be my 2nd cycle first was only 400test 16 weeks. I didn't want to run too many compounds to early, because I plan on Doing this for a long time. My strategy is always to get the most while using the least.

I'm a week into a 20 week 500test/800eq cycle.

i know the EQ takes 8-10 weeks to kick in, so I was considering some EQ acetate from Robolics to use as kick start.

What are your thoughts?

what would be the best way to introduce into cycle?

This is basically like front loading which is useless and not worth it so I don't see the point. All that would do is raise your peak concentration quicker and rise myostatin quicker which will stall out your cycle on gains quicker. EQ is a long Ester that is meant to be a slow build up in your system to peak concentration. If you try to do too much too soon it will just rob anything you could gain later in the cycle and probably more. I think it just hurts you more than anything, and also hurts you from the fucking pain of that shit.

There's no way I would advise doing that at all. A waste of gear and a waste of gains in my opinion

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

With a 20 wk cycle you have plenty of time to capitalize on EQ gains. I would just go with your original layout.

I ran tri bold which is Ace, cyp, and Undecylenate with no pain and incredible results.

I ran bold cyp alone and had horrible pip for several days.

I ran bold Ace by itself and it was absolutely miserable. I never thought that a single injection could cause so much pain for so long. One of the worst fevers that I can remember. Really bad pain for over a week.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom