napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Acne prevention

rayrich1129

I use to have acne I have had to take a pretty strong antibiotic for it more then once in my life just naturally bad skin . I am going to be running a Test C only first time cycle just curious if I should get the antibiotic and take it now so it's in my system before and during my cycle

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

we at pharmacom sell accutane , way better than antibiotics at preventing acne and preventing acne from resurfacing . 20mg a day should cut it

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

we at pharmacom sell accutane , way better than antibiotics at preventing acne and preventing acne from resurfacing . 20mg a day should cut it

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
Good looking out . I am not ev
en trying to mess around be all buff but bumpy

Good looking out . I am not ev
en trying to mess around be all buff but bumpy

np, "isarms " 10% off, the ROAS is the accutane and its 10mg per pill and there are 50 pills, take 2 a day , 1 morning , 1 night, make sure you also take some sort of liver cleanser while on it because accutane is slightly harmful to liver. This is going to control acne way better than antibiotic would.

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep

Definitely understand trying to be proactive, I however wouldn't use accutane unless you need it. There is a reason it's the last thing prescribed for acne, you can look up the sides. Definitely don't take this with your antibiotic, there are some interactions with some antibiotics. This stuff works really well though...
As long as OP isn't on any orals or drinking any alcohol he will be ok with a low dosage. Accutane really is effective... I get acne really bad sometimes and I've considered it many many times. I have a family member that took it and it's pretty much a miracle drug.

PHARMA LADY REP

I agree that Accutane should only be used if necessary. It has bad side effects and I'd try to avoid using it if possible. Just because you are going on cycle doesn't mean you'll necessarily have a bad time with acne. Sometimes it just shows up as your hormone levels are adjusting and it will go away once you Normalize. It also helps if you are controlling estrogen with an AI like you should be

Yeah I just read OP's original post again. Don't take Accutane just in case. If you run your first cycle and you have problems by all means try it on your 2nd. But don't run Accutane just because you think you might break out.

PHARMA LADY REP

I'd avoid accutane if possible bud. You may get a little acne going on and coming off while your hormones are adjusting. Best thing to do to prevent as much as possible is keeping a clean hygiene, showering regularly (after training/cardio), you can use some acne prevention like salicylic acid, tanning helps, etc. Also be sure to keep your Estrogen in control like Rick pointed out by staying on top of your AI. After your hormones normalize, acne should be easily controlled.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

I have yet to figure this out. I've always had acne. I can't remember the last time I could say my skin was clear. It's basically to what degree. Sometimes it's minimal and sometimes I flare up and have bad spans. Sucks really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as OP isn't on any orals or drinking any alcohol he will be ok with a low dosage. Accutane really is effective... I get acne really bad sometimes and I've considered it many many times. I have a family member that took it and it's pretty much a miracle drug.

PHARMA LADY REP

x2, 20mg is a super low dose, the normal is 60-80.
a low dose of 20mg will be fine in my opinion, however definitely don't stack it with the antibiotic or orals

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep

Just be careful with accutane because if you wanna donate blood and they won't let you.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I have yet to figure this out. I've always had acne. I can't remember the last time I could say my skin was clear. It's basically to what degree. Sometimes it's minimal and sometimes I flare up and have bad spans. Sucks really.

I'm the same way. Test doesn't affect me too bad... A zit here or there but Deca I get the big ones but only on my back but it's worth it for me because they go away when I come off.

Pharma Lady Rep

There are topicals, clearsil salycylic and benzoyl peroxide,
Clearasil ultra, get both. Salycylic first them bp over the top

There are topicals, clearsil salycylic and benzoyl peroxide,
Clearasil ultra, get both. Salycylic first them bp over the top

topicals won't help with hormonal acne from appearing , they will only fight the acne once it's surfaced,

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep

a low dose may be OK but like said already not stacked with any orals and take liver protection. just be very careful with accutane, its the absolute BEST at killing acne but its very Harsh. also it will dry your skin out bad. i got nosebleeds alot even years after taking it. also dries your skin, lips, etc. Taking extra Vitamin E helped me tremendously. and always stay hydrated and have chapstick.

PHARMA LADY REP
If it does flare up for me I think I am gonna have to give it a try if it's true that antibiotics will react bad to the test cause sulfa has worked for my problems with my skin like a miracle. But it has came back once or twice then I just take sulfa for 3 to 6 months and it stops completely. I heAr that Accutane stops it permantly though

I'd avoid accutane if possible bud. You may get a little acne going on and coming off while your hormones are adjusting. Best thing to do to prevent as much as possible is keeping a clean hygiene, showering regularly (after training/cardio), you can use some acne prevention like salicylic acid, tanning helps, etc. Also be sure to keep your Estrogen in control like Rick pointed out by staying on top of your AI. After your hormones normalize, acne should be easily controlled.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount
Thanks for the advice

I took antibiotics for mine and it makes my skin completely clear within a month... I originally took minocycline and that worked the first two times I did it and last year I got acne real bad again and minocycline wasn't working my DR. Said that the bacteriA had adjusted to it so I took Bactrum generic which is called SulfAmethoxale . I have a website were you can order it right here in the US without prescription. And it takes credit cArd easy and super reliable let me know if interested . But I was just told that it might be bad to take it on cycle but I dont know

I took antibiotics for mine and it makes my skin completely clear within a month... I originally took minocycline and that worked the first two times I did it and last year I got acne real bad again and minocycline wasn't working my DR. Said that the bacteriA had adjusted to it so I took Bactrum generic which is called SulfAmethoxale . I have a website were you can order it right here in the US without prescription. And it takes credit cArd easy and super reliable let me know if interested . But I was just told that it might be bad to take it on cycle but I dont know

antibiotics never did crap for my acne. accutane was the only thing that worked. and accutane killed it completely.

i really dont like taking antibiotics though either because they weaken your body. kills both good and bad bacteria.

Top Bottom