napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

About making cycle/plan

vanishin1

Hi Dylan. I have been watching your videoes on YouTube and thought maybe ill send an email.

Im 28years.i have been training for many years and ill show you my pictures if interested. I just have question about loosing some fat and be,i dont Know what u wanna call it but i mean really ripped. So i Wonder if you could set up a cycle/plan and how much that cost me. I want to do it the safest way AS possible like you told in the videos. I have tried allot all natural but still struggeling with my sixpack and beeing ripped.

I can buy steroids here but i dont want to take it whitout anyone that can help me do IT safely.been researching some but i still feel that i need help.

Hi Dylan. I have been watching your videoes on YouTube and thought maybe ill send an email.

Im 28years.i have been training for many years and ill show you my pictures if interested. I just have question about loosing some fat and be,i dont Know what u wanna call it but i mean really ripped. So i Wonder if you could set up a cycle/plan and how much that cost me. I want to do it the safest way AS possible like you told in the videos. I have tried allot all natural but still struggeling with my sixpack and beeing ripped.

I can buy steroids here but i dont want to take it whitout anyone that can help me do IT safely.been researching some but i still feel that i need help.

steroids ARE NOT fat burners and definitely not for people that are not in top condition.... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?? what are your goals? you need to start reading about sarms... start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

sarms are going to be the most ideal for you...

Top Bottom