Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ab Cramps

I agree the visibility of your abs is made with losing body fat but, The strength of your core is crucial in every movement that you do especially for someone that is overweight cause the have to support some much more weight. Your only as strong as your weakest link and could be a limiting factor.

You make a valid point but you and I both know that overweight people are not working their abs to strengthen their core. They're uneducated and think it will help them lose weight in their mid section.

You make a valid point but you and I both know that overweight people are not working their abs to strengthen their core. They're uneducated and think it will help them lose weight in their mid section.

Your absolutely right!!! Big misconception. On the other end of the spectrum there are a lot of guys who never train their core and that's a big mistake in my opinion.

Your absolutely right!!! Big misconception. On the other end of the spectrum there are a lot of guys who never train their core and that's a big mistake in my opinion.
I agree. I work my abs a few times a week but I tend to overlook my lower back. I only work it a few times a month.

I agree. I work my abs a few times a week but I tend to overlook my lower back. I only work it a few times a month.

Lower back is part of the core and crucial in every exercise! I would be willing to bet that if you focused on your lower back strength for a few weeks all your lifts would improve. Everything else being equal there is a direct correlation to strength and size!!!

You shoudld always train them. But not that much. If you are lifting properly you are already training them too. They need very little isolation to gain strength.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You shoudld always train them. But not that much. If you are lifting properly you are already training them too. They need very little isolation to gain strength.

This is also very true. I believe in doing core work but the big lifts all work your core better than anything

This is also very true. I believe in doing core work but the big lifts all work your core better than anything

Yessir. Even medium. I do standing lat pull downs and i use my core and keep abs tight for stability. You use your abdominals for everything they dont need much iso training.

Yessir. Even medium. I do standing lat pull downs and i use my core and keep abs tight for stability. You use your abdominals for everything they dont need much iso training.

Agreed completely bro.

Top Bottom