napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A Special Thanks

Well I blew it.Tazzie read this. My ass is grass. Everybody wants to talk like I came to the gym to talk to them and not workout. Changing gyms. I do not care for the attention. "The jake" is outta there.
Lol, I know the feeling bro. I hate getting caught with people wanting to talk all the time but it does happen a lot.

I like to help people, but when I'm in the gym I'm on MY TIME. That's where I draw the line

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

there are far more that know this site that most would think... i get stopped all the time at the gym here, but most are playing my youtube videos on their phones as they approach me... i do get some guys that wont stop talking and im always super polite but the last thing i want to do is sit and converse when im lifting...when im done, no problem but when im in there, im not there to socialize whatsoever... im there to get myself better and utilize the little bit of free time i get, which is extremely valuable to me...

there are far more that know this site that most would think... i get stopped all the time at the gym here, but most are playing my youtube videos on their phones as they approach me... i do get some guys that wont stop talking and im always super polite but the last thing i want to do is sit and converse when im lifting...when im done, no problem but when im in there, im not there to socialize whatsoever... im there to get myself better and utilize the little bit of free time i get, which is extremely valuable to me...

Jeez-I was nervous with just 6 people knowing who I was. Would not want to be in your shoes bro. I always worry about the laboratory, the huge amounts of aas etc. I need to unload lots of gear because I have enough for the rest of my life, your life and more. Friggin got me paranoid.

I wore my adrenaline rush shirt on Saturday flying out to Colorado, and I got a couple of double takes and eyebrows went up lol

Jeez-I was nervous with just 6 people knowing who I was. Would not want to be in your shoes bro. I always worry about the laboratory, the huge amounts of aas etc. I need to unload lots of gear because I have enough for the rest of my life, your life and more. Friggin got me paranoid.

yeah i would rid yourself of that... i dont ever have much of anything except what im using and thats it... never anything more

ill send you my address lol or I can drop some money under a bridge and pick up product somewhere in Mississippi like ol moonshining days hahahaha

The area we live in is full of mass monsters. It's a huge difference from my home state :).

The area we live in is full of mass monsters. It's a huge difference from my home state :).

man i had a guy stop me last month, and when he approached me i kind of though " what the fuck man" because the guy was like 6'3" 280 and completely ripped top to bottom... he was a fucking monster and he stopped me asking me questions, telling me how much my videos had helped him etc... the guy was an absolute fucking monster... they are prevalent here as you know... most professional bodybuilders move to vegas from california for the cost of living..

man i had a guy stop me last month, and when he approached me i kind of though " what the fuck man" because the guy was like 6'3" 280 and completely ripped top to bottom... he was a fucking monster and he stopped me asking me questions, telling me how much my videos had helped him etc... the guy was an absolute fucking monster... they are prevalent here as you know... most professional bodybuilders move to vegas from california for the cost of living..

Haha, that's fucking awesome Dylan. That says a lot about the knowledge and guidance everyone looks for from both this site and the YouTube videos.

Haha, that's fucking awesome Dylan. That says a lot about the knowledge and guidance everyone looks for from both this site and the YouTube videos.

it definitely feels good to know people take notice and utilize our site to help them achieve their goals... we truly do reach far more than most understand or know...

it definitely feels good to know people take notice and utilize our site to help them achieve their goals... we truly do reach far more than most understand or know...

yeah agreed. It kind of gets you down because the posts seem so hopeless, yet we have no idea how many are helped and really do understand our ways.

That's fricking awesome, Dylan.

Top Bottom