Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A RANT by Rich Piana on mg's, Test, PIP

Yeah he has a point but saying it's totally fake if you find 300-400mg/ml gear and that it's not possible is wrong. Personally I love a higher potency so I can do smaller injections but it makes no difference really. Either way Rich gets discredited because he'll spout some truth laced with talk from his ass.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

Rich is a bafoon entertaining too watch for a laugh while im on the stairclimber but taking his advice seriously would be stupid.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Did he say 150 max for EQ though? I've never seen it below 300 (just my experience).

I do prefer lower dose gear. Ive always had strong pip with any test over 250. No pip at all with 250and lower. But to say 400 and 500 is impossible is false. Not wise, but definitely doable.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Eq comes in 200 alot but you can go up too 400 eq and have no pip I prefer higher concentrate EQ because it needs too be ran at 800 to a gram too see results and dont want too pin all that oil

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Yeah he has a point but saying it's totally fake if you find 300-400mg/ml gear and that it's not possible is wrong. Personally I love a higher potency so I can do smaller injections but it makes no difference really. Either way Rich gets discredited because he'll spout some truth laced with talk from his ass.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

Yes this is true the reason they only make it in 200 in the legal pharmacys is because it has little to no pip so its the most comfortable dose for the amount of oil it dosent mean it cant be done its been proven rime and time again and i agree the higher the better for me also why put all that oil in u when all u gotta do is deal with a lil bit of pip no pain no gain i like the pip lets me know its the shit

There are a lot of concentrations that re fine with a Little bit more mg per ml.....especially EQ, but there is a line you don't want to cross in my opinion with anything once the dose per ml starts getting towards the high end side. I won't use test over 300/ml for example

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom