Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A RANT by Rich Piana on mg's, Test, PIP

I watched this a couole weeks ago and i almost believed this guy just cuz u been juicing for 20 years dont mean u know how its done i did research on this and its total bullshit he must of got payed to say this shit theres lots of labs that prove there test is what it says theres proven test that has 500 in a ml so this 282 or whatever is bullshit 100 percent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was a scientist that specializes in aas then i would say ok maby this huy knows his shit bit this guy knows only what people tel him hes not a dr or a chemist / or whatever hes just a guy that thinks he knows how its made i asked around about this and the real guys that know there shit made me look stupid when i asked this question they showed me proof right then an there on 500 test and there 400 yea its gonna have more pip but who cares no pain no gain !!! I like this guy but this subject is totaly bullshit

He thinks he knows everything and everyone else is just stupid i dont like his attitude at all i used to like him but hes gettin worse and worse every vid he makes i garrentee he made himself look real dum on this one so many people probly called him out on this

Agree with you guys, he's not a chemist....
With various oils and solvents high mg products are being produced, doesn't mean I think that's a good thing, but it is being done...

Advanced labs VIP customer

Its def better to do lower like hes saying then theres no pip and i wont mess with your workouts but hes saying its imposible to make and thats 100% bs its easy to find proof i did in about 5 mins thsts why im so sure in what im saying cuz i seen it with my own eyes

If he's strictly talking American pharm gear is agree but he's making a blanket statement

Advanced labs VIP customer

he looks worse everytime I see him. did he get botox in his face or what

LOL.I know right?

I've only watched him a few times for training tips not PED advice.He actually has pretty good form & has showed me better ways to do certain movements.

What he is saying is that there are OPTIMAL concentrations that should be used for each steroid. He is correct in that big pharm has paid chemists lot of bucks to determine what concentration to make cyp,e and sus. It actually does make more sense to use 200cyp and use 2cc then to use 1 cc of 400cyp. The only part where he is incorrect is saying that making 400-500 test is not possible. It is but WHY? Guys think that 400 cyp at 1 ml will be better than 200 cyp at 2mls..which is kind of stupid. America is the more is better society. Look at that poor bastard over there with his 200 cyp...look at me..I have 400 cyp. It really makes no sense at all to brew high concentration gear.You are flirting with crash as well as pip.

But rich don't need cyp...look at his arms...full of metakrill and synthrol...just gross!!

Rich has some truth in this video (for once). I saw it several months ago, and I agree with him on what he's saying, which is rare lol.

I would always avoid the high concentrated compounds and stick with the tried and true concentrations

However most of what he says is usually full of complete shit, probably over 90%

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Rich has some truth in this video (for once). I saw it several months ago, and I agree with him on what he's saying, which is rare lol.

I would always avoid the high concentrated compounds and stick with the tried and true concentrations

However most of what he says is usually full of complete shit, probably over 90%

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Have to agree.This is about the only vid where I agree with him....but even here he says making 400 is not possible. Hmmm...I wonder how I managed to make it then???
I like to have some on hand when on a cycle of many compunds. Then I can put 1cc deca,2cceq and 1/2cc test.

Top Bottom