Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A 44'ism: Bicep Tear

Sorry to hear bro. I'll take my old ass and crush the 60's In your honor! (Thats my limit at the monent) hope you heal up fast.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Glad nothing majorly serious, You'll be back at it in no time, and here I was worried about repping the 60's Saturday lol. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

That sucks bro.I'm glad it was the muscle & not the tendon though.Get some MK-2866 for that shit & you'll be back to normal within a month.

I'm so anabolic I'll be on my grind in 3 weeks fuck injuries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had a bicep tear. I know how bad it sucks man. It happens to those that train hard and heavy more than anybody. Battle wounds brother.......heal up and get back to killing it

I've had a bicep tear. I know how bad it sucks man. It happens to those that train hard and heavy more than anybody. Battle wounds brother.......heal up and get back to killing it

Lol part of the game bro... train n pain rhyme for a reason. No biggie. Hernias, pec tears, snapped collar bones, dislocated shoulder and now torn bicep... all in a days work for serious lifters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing about me is this ain't holding me back one bit... I'm gonna train around the injury, get a feel for my limitations and work within the boundaries bro's. Lots of protein, lots of vitamin C and plenty of test... we are enhanced and IMO this is nothing other than breaking down the muscle fibers to an extreme level. Time, some rest and that gainz juice = healing and coming back strong. Pain meds wearing off and it's tolerable. I've had broken bones that hurt more. Tuesday is gym day. Modified, but they need to see their Iron Man walking thru the doors of the gym while Black Sabbath's Iron Man plays in the background.

https://youtu.be/jNo3zmhXE9Y

One thing about me is this ain't holding me back one bit... I'm gonna train around the injury, get a feel for my limitations and work within the boundaries bro's. Lots of protein, lots of vitamin C and plenty of test... we are enhanced and IMO this is nothing other than breaking down the muscle fibers to an extreme level. Time, some rest and that gainz juice = healing and coming back strong. Pain meds wearing off and it's tolerable. I've had broken bones that hurt more. Tuesday is gym day. Modified, but they need to see their Iron Man walking thru the doors of the gym while Black Sabbath's Iron Man plays in the background.

https://youtu.be/jNo3zmhXE9Y

Pray that you recover quick Bro... this is where fortitude and character are displayed.... wisdom and perseverance intersect Bro!!.....

You better listen to my advise and take care of yourself there ironman.. can't have my boo getting hurt worse. ❤️

Believe in the unbelievable.
He should be grateful for a bro like you looking out for him. I'm touched.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom