napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

44 still fuckin hates his in-laws

what really sucks is it has turned your euphoric tren run into fuckin madness lol

Pinned my tren and feeling better actually lol... now I just need some dtf strippers and a bump to polish off the Tuesday lol... I don't condone strippers... coke either, but both used to be in my bucket list lol.

Pinned my tren and feeling better actually lol... now I just need some dtf strippers and a bump to polish off the Tuesday lol... I don't condone strippers... coke either, but both used to be in my bucket list lol.

the nudie bar is always a great place of worship, except the day crew...

Bucket list....shit they used to be in my basement.... already had the pole it was a floor joist support!!

I think we all dislike most of our relatives by marriage man... I can't be the only one. Wife says I bad mouth them all the time, but damn they make it so easy to do with that shit they pull. I always try to tell the wife when I feel someone is trying to use us/her and when it's them she says 'I'm not mad they asked, I can always say no'... to me certain shit shouldn't be asked. For instance when fat ass asked if she could borrow a car because she cracked her block ignoring the fluids... really bitch. Sure break mine too, plus she has no license, warrants for tickets and drives like shes the only person on the road. So hell no. Now look at the car options because the wife tried to convince me to let her borrow her car a 2015 Caddy... car#1 Lexus Coupe, #2 Chevy Silverado lifted 8", #3 533hp blown 91 Mustang GT (my baby), or 2014 Camaro... the bitch killed her car bro's... why even ask you fat bitch. I told the wife if she want to let her use her car from now on she can buy her own cars because that one will end up totaled if she loaned it out. My wife has a unicorn somewhere in her head I guess. She told me it's not her sisters fault shes poor, I replied "Actually, it is." You can be 48 y/o making decisions like your 6 years old.

Ya sounds like your wife has a soft spot and gives in to their bullshit here and there. Luckily mine can smell the shit and doesnt let it fly so we usually just rant about it together lol. I guess I'm luckier than you dude. On the other hand.. always loved Foxes. A blown Fox is a lot of fun on the street.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

Ya sounds like your wife has a soft spot and gives in to their bullshit here and there. Luckily mine can smell the shit and doesnt let it fly so we usually just rant about it together lol. I guess I'm luckier than you dude. On the other hand.. always loved Foxes. A blown Fox is a lot of fun on the street.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

Yeah man sweetest ride. Vortec system system running 12# boost, full fuel system, coil over suspension, stage 2 Tremec tranny, 3:73's in a built rear end and a 306 with GT40 U/L, machined Edelbrock heads and custom grind cam... want a 351W for it, but I'd rather keep building my stash of gear up lol...

Bucket list....shit they used to be in my basement.... already had the pole it was a floor joist support!!

For what it's worth I had a gold spray painted stripper pole in my CHU (containerized housing unit) in iraq back in 07'... couldn't keep the chicks off it. Many a wayward night had in that CHU.

Yeah man sweetest ride. Vortec system system running 12# boost, full fuel system, coil over suspension, stage 2 Tremec tranny, 3:73's in a built rear end and a 306 with GT40 U/L, machined Edelbrock heads and custom grind cam... want a 351W for it, but I'd rather keep building my stash of gear up lol...

I hear you on that bro. 533 on the stock block lol you can always just wait for it to crack and then upgrade to a 351w or dart block if you can swing it. That would be fun..

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

I hear you on that bro. 533 on the stock block lol you can always just wait for it to crack and then upgrade to a 351w or dart block if you can swing it. That would be fun..

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

True lol... I just rebuilt the tranny with brass internals and the rear end with Mosier 31 spine axles.

True lol... I just rebuilt the tranny with brass internals and the rear end with Mosier 31 spine axles.
Ya its hit or miss with those t5s. Stock ones can break on just simple h/c/i setups so rebuilding or even going with a stronger setup/case like astro or g5 is best. Ive gone through my share of t5s.. lol sounds fun though bud. Nothing like a well setup Fox. I definitely wouldnt be loaning that one out to an in-law haha.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

Top Bottom