napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

42 year old steroid cycle

xodonut

Hi Dylan,

I trust you are well.
I am after some advice really on steroids, am a newbie, please bare with me.

I have been doing 3 months of research and been advised a whole lot of orals.

I am 42, been out of training for a while due to a car accident and put on lots of weight.
I have been recommended several cycles with Anavar, clen and dbol
185cm / 107kg.

Am trying to make it little faster to go back into shape and seen that you are particularly against this.

Can you advise what you would do?

Would it be better with a good diet, a good protein and some creatine instead?

Thanks for your time with this.

How long were you out? What was the nature of the accident? Injuries, etc.?

Stop listening to whoever recommended any AAS

Sorry brother...steroids DON"T help you get is shape...so many people misunderstand this
Steroid are used after years of dedicated diet and training to take an already superior physique to the next level
using steroids when you aren't in shape with a higher BF is counter productive..it will actually hinder you in achieving your goals

Hi Dylan,

I trust you are well.

I am 42, been out of training for a while due to a car accident and put on lots of weight.
185cm / 107kg.

Am trying to make it little faster to go back into shape and seen that you are particularly against this.

i guess my first question and huge concern is, who are these complete morons that are telling you to do this? i would quickly disassociate yourself with them because the ONLY thing they are going to do for you is get you hurt... you have no business using steroids right now... steroids do not get you into shape bro... you already know this.. im not telling you something you are unaware of... what are your current stats? age/height/weight/body fat? do you still have injuries? how long have you been out?

Afternoon

How long were you out? What was the nature of the accident? Injuries, etc.?

Stop listening to whoever recommended any AAS

Was out for just over 3 years with a back injury after a serious car accident

Hi Dylan,

I trust you are well.

185cm / 107kg.

If you are not in the tht kind of shape with elevated bodyfat, and have been out of the gym for a good while....steroids are not even close to being something to consider.

Getting your diet and training in check and consistent is the most important thing to do. There are sarms to help with healing and recovery which also might be a good option for you. They also help with lean mass and can help fat loss.

Sarms might be a good option but you need to stay away from steroids. You can start off with a sarms triple stack which will give you lean mass, strength, fat loss, endurance and healing and recovery benefits. It's very well rounded and would be great for you

Here is the protocol for that along with links to get everything you need for that

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Was out for just over 3 years with a back injury after a serious car accident
are you completely healed now or do you still have lingering injuries? i ask because that would change my recommendation on sarms to use because if you need added healing then mk2866 would be added to the stack... what are your main goals? if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and i will be happy to help you set up a stack

Hey Dylan am injury free now and started working out for about 3 months - thanks for all your advice not to go on the anabolic steroids

Hey Dylan am injury free now and started working out for about 3 months - thanks for all your advice not to go on the anabolic steroids
you are very welcome bro... the triple stack is absolutely perfect for you.. it has everything you want and then some... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan

Thanks again - as I don't have a clue, what sort of result will I be looking at, just wondering if it would be averagely noticeable or significantly.
Do you also know any reputable suppliers in London UK?
Have great day and thanks again

Hi Dylan

Thanks again - as I don't have a clue, what sort of result will I be looking at, just wondering if it would be averagely noticeable or significantly.

Click the link he posted

Hi Dylan

Sarmsx ships to the UK no problem bro. That's the only source we recommend

Results vary too much and are individual dependant based on diet, genetics, training, etc...

Top Bottom