Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

36 Year Old Veteran Lifter New to Steroids

telesis37

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 260
Body fat: 15%
Years of training: 23
Never used steroids
Goals: Feel younger, better stamina/endurance
Supplements: Creatine, Preworkout
3500 Calories/day; P:35% C:40% F:25%
Couple bulging discs in lower lumbar spine, left shoulder pops a lot but no loss in strength and minimal pain.

Hey, guys! Ok, so here's a little about me. I'm 36, been lifting since I was 13, played college football, was a national champion discus thrower, got in the best shape of my life in my late 20's. I'm 6'2" and at my peak I was 235-237 pounds at 5% body fat. I was diagnosed with testicular cancer at age 30 and lost a testicle. I have very low testosterone. I still lift regularly and I'm still very strong and relatively lean. Currently, after the holidays I'm weighing around 260 at around 15% body fat. That's just an estimate. I can see my abs, but they're not defined. I am married and have a 2 year old right now with another on the way. I've definitely been feeling "old" the past couple of years. I haven't gotten as much sleep as I should since we had our first kid and I've struggled with a lot of injuries. We may have a third child in a couple of years, so fertility, especially since I have a low sperm count already, is a concern. Once we are sure we're done having children, I'd like to possibly start using steroids and/or SARMS. My goal is NOT to put on tons of size and get on a stage to compete. I'm happy with how big I've been able to get naturally. I just want to feel young, have healthy joints, lots of stamina and endurance, and be able to play hard with my kids into my later years. I know how to train hard and eat right. I've been doing this for almost 25 years. I'm just ready to take things up a notch and would love some advice so I know what I'm getting into when the time is right. I'm not asking anyone to put together a cycle for me, just trying to narrow down to a few that I should really look into to help me reach my goals. Thanks!

Last edited:
Welcome to isarms man. We have alot of knowledgeable people here. Stick around, use the search tool to help answer some question you may have. Welcome to the family bro

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.co
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Never used steroids
Couple bulging discs in lower lumbar spine, left shoulder pops a lot but no loss in strength and minimal pain.

Hey, guys! Ok, so here's a little about me. I'm 36, been lifting since I was 13, played college football, was a national champion discus thrower, got in the best shape of my life in my late 20's. I'm 6'2" and at my peak I was 235-237 pounds at 5% body fat. I was diagnosed with testicular cancer at age 30 and lost a testicle. I have very low testosterone. I still lift regularly and I'm still very strong and relatively lean. Currently, after the holidays I'm weighing around 260 at around 15% body fat. That's just an estimate. I can see my abs, but they're not defined. I am married and have a 2 year old right now with another on the way. I've definitely been feeling "old" the past couple of years. I haven't gotten as much sleep as I should since we had our first kid and I've struggled with a lot of injuries. We may have a third child in a couple of years, so fertility, especially since I have a low sperm count already, is a concern. Once we are sure we're done having children, I'd like to possibly start using steroids and/or SARMS. My goal is NOT to put on tons of size and get on a stage to compete. I'm happy with how big I've been able to get naturally. I just want to feel young, have healthy joints, lots of stamina and endurance, and be able to play hard with my kids into my later years. I know how to train hard and eat right. I've been doing this for almost 25 years. I'm just ready to take things up a notch and would love some advice so I know what I'm getting into when the time is right. I'm not asking anyone to put together a cycle for me, just trying to narrow down to a few that I should really look into to help me reach my goals. Thanks!

Start off with sarms bro.... big first time gains if you never messed with any type of AAS / PH etc..... IMO

Never used steroids

Welcome to isarms bro! The beauty of sarms is they do not shut down your natural production like steroids do, so your fertility should remain unaffected. If you'd like, I'd be more than happy to help set you up a sarms cycle for your goals. Just let me know if I can help, or if you have any other questions

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I was in the same boat as you... but i'm 54 .. been lifting since 14 yrs old.... never used AAS etc,,, I've put on 20lbs first sarm cycle... just lgd and gw... still have 4 weeks to go on a 12 week.

Bro, that's amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent you a PM through the tapatalk app, noparking99. This is my first time using the app so I don't know if I should have done that or sent it through the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom