Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

30 years old, first cycle. Please help.

keenerkole

Hey dylan, firstly, you're the man. Your videos are the only ones I've come across that seem to speak some level of "true safety" if there is even such a thing... anyway, to my question... I am a 30 year old male, been training for 4 years, was once 330lbs and got down to about 230. I've since added some muscle and am around 245. I however am still battling stomach fat and am desperate to "cut up". I was considering running 100ml of test and tren-ace. Some Bros at the gym suggested it but since watching your videos I'm questioning their advice. Would you please send me a list of what EXACTLY to take while on the tren-ace/test-pro combo as well as what you think my first cycle should be? Also I know I'm asking a lot but my biggest problem is I just don't know how much to take, or when to take what... also would I need serms? and else is needed for PCT? Please, fill me in oh great one! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Nothing because you do not take test and Tren for your first cycle. It doesn't seem like you're in shape for steroids. Please post your full stats and never listen to these clowns the gym again.

You are clearly not in the right shape for steroids bro. Taking what you suggest would be a disaster.

You need to cut fat by diet and exercise, stop looking for short cuts - there are none.

Tren is for advanced users only. It's the most harsh steroid of all, so it's nothing you should even be considering whatsoever. It also sounds like you aren't in the right shape or condition for any steroid. You need diet help,more than anything. What exactly does your diet look like?

fuck no i wont do that man... are you nuts? you are nowhere near the proper condition for steroids ESPECIALLY tren! come on man, you havent paid attention to anything i teach and say because i have stressed for i cant tell you how many years that steroids are NOT used for weight loss and absolutely not used by people overweight

Top Bottom