Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

20 year old and sarms

whitefort

Dylan Gemelli,

Thank you man so much for your YouTube content. It has helped me immensely. I am 20 years old and going to take SARMs soon. Due to the many options I am having trouble on picking which ones I should take for my first time. Can you help me out?

I am 6'4 207 pounds. I have an athletic build. I'm looking to put lean muscle mass.

Dylan Gemelli,

Thank you man so much for your YouTube content. It has helped me immensely. I am 20 years old and going to take SARMs soon. Due to the many options I am having trouble on picking which ones I should take for my first time. Can you help me out?

I am 6'4 207 pounds. I have an athletic build. I'm looking to put lean muscle mass.
yes, of course i can help... just how much size are you looking to add?

Dylan Gemelli,

I'd go with the LGD and s4 combo bro. I think that would be perfect for you, and those two just work so well together. Make sure you get everything from www.sarmsx.com

Here is how the layout would look

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Thank you RickRock.

So just to clarify. It is a 12 week cycle for both? And how long do you do the PCT afterwards?

Top Bottom