Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2,4-Dinitrophenol

stareatroy said:
(I originally asked this in the Favorite Fat Burner thread here: http://adrenalinerushforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=215&p=19124#p18858 but it was offtopic, so moving here)

Anyone tried DNP ? Or too risky for what it gives?

I would never in a thousand years ever recommend DNP to anyone at anytime. Anything that can be potentially fatal with a misdose is entirely way too risky. This stuff can elevate your body temperature so high that it cooks you and your organs from the inside out until you die. That doesn't sound like much fun to me.

Yes, there are people that have used it with success and not had problems, but it's one of those things that you don't know how it will affect you. I would stay far clear of the stuff. To get cut and shred bodyfat, there's no replacement for a great diet and cardio. If you want to aid that fat loss, I'd throw in an ECA stack and some GW. Safe, and effective

I've done 4 cycles of DNP felt like shit ran over by a shit storm ...never again. Not worth it!!! Oh I dropped a ton of fat... But not worth it...horrible thing to do to your body

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What you're doing with that stuff is cooking your body. It melts the fat, but also can cook your brain. Another problem is that you don't really know what you're getting or how strong.

Some people have great success with it and no problems. Some people have success and feel like totally shit. Some people die. I wouldn't risk it or want anyone I know to use it. It is poison...literally.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

if you feel like playing russian roulette with your life, then by all means go for it... if i want to lose fat and weight that much then i tend to bust my fucking ass, be disciplined etc... if i need enhancement, i hit sarms, eca's, strong fat burners etc... trust me, you can easily drop a ton of weight without attempting a life threatening short cut...

DylanGemelli said:
if you feel like playing russian roulette with your life, then by all means go for it... if i want to lose fat and weight that much then i tend to bust my fucking ass, be disciplined etc... if i need enhancement, i hit sarms, eca's, strong fat burners etc... trust me, you can easily drop a ton of weight without attempting a life threatening short cut...

Word! I often find that people that use dnp lack basic knowledge of dieting and dicipline.. not saying that goes for every one, but if you choose to use something that kill's you if it goes wrong, there's something else not right too.. this is my experience

gutomarah said:
dont be a pussy... just take 200 mg and ul be fine. u will have great sucess with it.

Brother that is completely uncalled for. Do not ever call someone a pussy for not wanting to risk their life to lose some fat. In my opinion, DNP is for lazy people that don't want to diet and train the way needed to lose fat.

I don't want to be an ass, but do not ever call anyone that on this forum again. That is way out of line, and won't be tolerated here. We treat our family here with respect and look out for the best interests of everyone, keeping their health and safety first and foremost.

gutomarah said:
im just trying to give him a little motivation. I got extraordinary results and all the people that i saw take dnp in my gym also got incredible results. i do appologize for getting upset, that was in fact uncalled for.

Okay, thank you for acknowledging that... that's not how we do things here... its cool if you had a good experience and want to go all for it... your always free to speak your mind but that was going way too far brother... its all good but please don't do this type of thing here...

depotgang1 and gutomarah I totally appreciate you chiming in with your experiences.

If I do try it it won't be until it's cold old out for sure. DNP in this 95F weather would be awful. At this point though I'm leaning against doing it. I'm having pretty good results on the sarms triple-stack + ephedra + diet. we'll see how how my progress looks in 6 months, but right now i'm thinking no.

I do appreciate the warnings from everyone as well. There's no question DNP can be dangerous. On the other hand there's a certain risk involved in a lot of the chemicals in these circles. One thing that makes adrenalinerush so great is we can have confidence in the sources. it sets the bar a level above anywhere else, but there's still inherent risks. and of course some things are more toxic than others. maybe dnp moreso than anything else and getting it will mean getting it from a question mark source.

I am still curious about more anecdotes though! anyone else tried it?

stareatroy said:
depotgang1 and gutomarah I totally appreciate you chiming in with your experiences.

If I do try it it won't be until it's cold old out for sure. DNP in this 95F weather would be awful. At this point though I'm leaning against doing it. I'm having pretty good results on the sarms triple-stack + ephedra + diet. we'll see how how my progress looks in 6 months, but right now i'm thinking no.

I do appreciate the warnings from everyone as well. There's no question DNP can be dangerous. On the other hand there's a certain risk involved in a lot of the chemicals in these circles. One thing that makes adrenalinerush so great is we can have confidence in the sources. it sets the bar a level above anywhere else, but there's still inherent risks. and of course some things are more toxic than others. maybe dnp moreso than anything else and getting it will mean getting it from a question mark source.

I am still curious about more anecdotes though! anyone else tried it?

very well said brother...

Top Bottom