napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st injectable cycle need some suggestion

Re: RE: Re: 1st injectable cycle need some suggestion

RickRock said:
arpan424 said:
since i am already on week 4 of my cycle ill try to completely it safely and properly

new cycle plan -

week 1-10 alpha pharma test prop 500mg per week ( 150mg eod injection)

week 1-16 alpha pharma boldenone 500mg per week ( 2 injections per week)

week 10-15 alpha pharma stanozlol tabs (25mg ed) if necessary

Arimidex - 1-2mg per week ( .25 to 1 mg eod)

finastride - 1mg ( 3 times a week)

PCT -

week 17-18 alpha pharma Vitagon HCG 3000UI PER WEEK

week 19-22 nolvadex 25mg ed + clomid 50-100mg ed

any other suggestion about this cycle is really appriciated.
This is a much better setup, but you need to be running test until the end of the cycle. You don't want to run Winny without test. Trust me on that. Your joints will be on fire and the pain will probably force you to stop

well its a really solid advice since both test prop and boldenone really helps me a lot with joint pain. i used to have little elbow joint pain when i lift heavy on chest days but after using test and boldenone for 4 weeks i dont get it anymore. Now problem is that i am actually more concerned about test prop injection pain then stanozol joint pain, my glutes are already really sore from the test prop injections and even injecting is giving a pain now due to the soreness but i am slowly getting used to the it and i have to complete the 10 week of test prop somehow but if i decide to extend test prop use to 16 weeks then i will only be injecting test prop 2 days a week( 300mg per week 150mg per injection) for the last 6 weeks or maybe use Enanthate or cypionate esters

btw do you think injecting only 250mg test Enanthate or cypionate during last 6 weeks is a good idea? this way i only had to inject 3 times for the last 6 weeks(2 boldenone and 1 test Enanthate injection) plus these injections are pain free and they are more stable then prop

what think you need to do is scale back and start all over here with your layout... on a first cycle you should not be using eq... yes, you ran a small oral cycle in the past but you really did not know what you were doing so this is really your first cycle and as much as i love eq, it needs to be ran 16 weeks and you should not be on cycle like that for a first time... if you want to run test prop, then okay, go for it but you need to scale this all back... YOUR WAY WAY WAY ahead of yourself here an all that is going to happen is your going to hurt yourself... PLEASE just take a step back, SLOW THE FUCK DOWN and get this under control... i can help you with literally any scenario you want or have as long as you will listen, slow your roll and do this the right way... i cannot stand to see someone do what your doing where they get way too far ahead, don't really know what they are doing and just do things their own way... you have a major group of support here so UTILIZE it bro... we have your back if you let us

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 1st injectable cycle need some suggestion

arpan424 said:
RickRock said:
arpan424 said:
since i am already on week 4 of my cycle ill try to completely it safely and properly

new cycle plan -

week 1-10 alpha pharma test prop 500mg per week ( 150mg eod injection)

week 1-16 alpha pharma boldenone 500mg per week ( 2 injections per week)

week 10-15 alpha pharma stanozlol tabs (25mg ed) if necessary

Arimidex - 1-2mg per week ( .25 to 1 mg eod)

finastride - 1mg ( 3 times a week)

PCT -

week 17-18 alpha pharma Vitagon HCG 3000UI PER WEEK

week 19-22 nolvadex 25mg ed + clomid 50-100mg ed

any other suggestion about this cycle is really appriciated.
This is a much better setup, but you need to be running test until the end of the cycle. You don't want to run Winny without test. Trust me on that. Your joints will be on fire and the pain will probably force you to stop

well its a really solid advice since both test prop and boldenone really helps me a lot with joint pain. i used to have little elbow joint pain when i lift heavy on chest days but after using test and boldenone for 4 weeks i dont get it anymore. Now problem is that i am actually more concerned about test prop injection pain then stanozol joint pain, my glutes are already really sore from the test prop injections and even injecting is giving a pain now due to the soreness but i am slowly getting used to the it and i have to complete the 10 week of test prop somehow but if i decide to extend test prop use to 16 weeks then i will only be injecting test prop 2 days a week( 300mg per week 150mg per injection) for the last 6 weeks or maybe use Enanthate or cypionate esters

btw do you think injecting only 250mg test Enanthate or cypionate during last 6 weeks is a good idea? this way i only had to inject 3 times for the last 6 weeks(2 boldenone and 1 test Enanthate injection) plus these injections are pain free and they are more stable then prop
I would always choose long esters over short myself, but that's my preference. I pretty much exclusively use only long esters for everything now. The less often needing to pin the better in my opinion.

DylanGemelli said:
what think you need to do is scale back and start all over here with your layout... on a first cycle you should not be using eq... yes, you ran a small oral cycle in the past but you really did not know what you were doing so this is really your first cycle and as much as i love eq, it needs to be ran 16 weeks and you should not be on cycle like that for a first time... if you want to run test prop, then okay, go for it but you need to scale this all back... YOUR WAY WAY WAY ahead of yourself here an all that is going to happen is your going to hurt yourself... PLEASE just take a step back, SLOW THE FUCK DOWN and get this under control... i can help you with literally any scenario you want or have as long as you will listen, slow your roll and do this the right way... i cannot stand to see someone do what your doing where they get way too far ahead, don't really know what they are doing and just do things their own way... you have a major group of support here so UTILIZE it bro... we have your back if you let us

And now my friend...read this all over again. Then re-read it until everything stated here sits perfectly into your physch. Time to exhale and then read this again.You are lucky that you have bros here that give a shit and dont want you hurt. You can take all of this to the bank bro. All is not lost and you have time to get this exactly right.And exactly right is where you want to be.

DylanGemelli said:

thanks for the reply mate. i can completely understand what you are saying and i really appriciate all the advice i can get, if i had not decided to post about my cycle here and ask for advice i would have already purchased halo by now for preworkout and start using it but after reading the comments i can see how harsh it can be along with boldenone and t prop and btw i had done 3 orals cycles before with compounds like t3,dbol,anavar,stanozol and clen(worst of all orals i used so far still get the clen shakes sometimes) but i think boldenone is not that harsh as i am only getting positive effects from it yet like endurance, vascular look, increase in metabolism and appetiate etc and i am also doing my first bodybuilding show in my area and the show date is 25th october. i only have about 3 months left and i really want to look good for my first bodybuilding show and i think boldenone will help me a lot here. so in my opinion test p with boldenone and stanozol at the end of the cycle is perfect to get decent and hard vascular body for my first show. i am also planning to get to atleast 10-12% body fat for the show which is why i choose test prop over longer ester as prop holds little less water and burns little fat as well if the diet is on point. but now after reading your post i am really confused if i should drop boldenone or not as i am already starting my week 5 on it and its going great so far and i really don't want to stop in the middle of the cycle and also can you please explain to me why boldenone is not good for 1st cycle? btw lots of my gym friends had run boldenone only as a 1st cycle for 3 months without any test or any other compounds and they gets really awsome results with it so please tell me what should i do now as i want to get ready for the show and i am working really hard for the last 2 months. i do 2 hrs cardio plus 2-3hrs training along with some crossfits and tabata workouts as well

arpan424 said:
DylanGemelli said:

thanks for the reply mate. i can completely understand what you are saying and i really appriciate all the advice i can get, if i had not decided to post about my cycle here and ask for advice i would have already purchased halo by now for preworkout and start using it but after reading the comments i can see how harsh it can be along with boldenone and t prop and btw i had done 3 orals cycles before with compounds like t3,dbol,anavar,stanozol and clen(worst of all orals i used so far still get the clen shakes sometimes) but i think boldenone is not that harsh as i am only getting positive effects from it yet like endurance, vascular look, increase in metabolism and appetiate etc and i am also doing my first bodybuilding show in my area and the show date is 25th october. i only have about 3 months left and i really want to look good for my first bodybuilding show and i think boldenone will help me a lot here. so in my opinion test p with boldenone and stanozol at the end of the cycle is perfect to get decent and hard vascular body for my first show. i am also planning to get to atleast 10-12% body fat for the show which is why i choose test prop over longer ester as prop holds little less water and burns little fat as well if the diet is on point. but now after reading your post i am really confused if i should drop boldenone or not as i am already starting my week 5 on it and its going great so far and i really don't want to stop in the middle of the cycle and also can you please explain to me why boldenone is not good for 1st cycle? btw lots of my gym friends had run boldenone only as a 1st cycle for 3 months without any test or any other compounds and they gets really awsome results with it so please tell me what should i do now as i want to get ready for the show and i am working really hard for the last 2 months. i do 2 hrs cardio plus 2-3hrs training along with some crossfits and tabata workouts as well

Ok first off the eq is fine, and you are right...it is not harsh.No one said it was. We said that eq for less than 16 weeks and being a first cycle of injecting, that eq is not the best choice. What is not fine is that it is one of the aas that you use latter on down the road. It is not good for you because it is early in your aas career. EQ also works at 16-18 weeks...which is too long for a beginner. Follow? Not that eq is bad..it is just not what you needed at this point. Also don't call clen aas. Clen is for asthma. Just like in the states we have albuterol...clen is the same thing BUT it last a lot longer. Our fda does not think that an anti asthmatic should be of 10 hour duration, so no clen for the usa.
The problem is that this stack should have been a 12 weeker.Test only then spend the last few weeks switching over to cutting by adding 25mg day winny.You are already on your way and you do not want to stop eq right? Ok don't..no harm done...it is just that you did not do it correctly and will not get the max out of it. Then one day you will be ready for eq and your body will already have seen the stuff. Kind of double edged right? So if you want to proceed with the eq you can..go to 13 weeks. Then add your winny at the end to get a little harder,cut and loose some fluid. good luck..think things out before you ever do that next cycle.

arpan424 said:
DylanGemelli said:

You should probably get the idea of a show out of your head right now as well. I'm confused as to why you say you want to get to 10-12% for this show. I want you to realize that show stage condition is 4-6% bodyfat. 10-12% is fat as fuck for the stage. That's fatter than I would even start prep at myself. This whole lifestyle is a marathon and not a sprint brother. There's no rush or need to jump into anything. Listen to all the advice you are given, and implement that wisely. That is the best recommendation I can give here.

Also if you have any current pics, post them up and I can help you decide if doing a show is in your best interests, if you have enough time to get in stage condition, and if it would be best to wait and work on improving before stepping on stage. We are all here to just help you out buddy.

RickRock said:
arpan424 said:
DylanGemelli said:

You should probably get the idea of a show out of your head right now as well. I'm confused as to why you say you want to get to 10-12% for this show. I want you to realize that show stage condition is 4-6% bodyfat. 10-12% is fat as fuck for the stage. That's fatter than I would even start prep at myself. This whole lifestyle is a marathon and not a sprint brother. There's no rush or need to jump into anything. Listen to all the advice you are given, and implement that wisely. That is the best recommendation I can give here.

Also if you have any current pics, post them up and I can help you decide if doing a show is in your best interests, if you have enough time to get in stage condition, and if it would be best to wait and work on improving before stepping on stage. We are all here to just help you out buddy.
Hey now, I think you're a little off basis here, just ask Lord janoy, the dark Spaniard aka Lord Vader himself. With the freakiest of freak genetics 19% bf actually looks like 1.5% bf giving you that Craig Titus look with barn door Yates style back. I'm going to have to report your words to fat fucking lenny and he will rain down on this forum taking everyone of us porn addicted, pain killer eating, video game playing physique models with him and make us all rub lotion on his turtle shell 6 pack.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
arpan424 said:
DylanGemelli said:

Hey now, I think you're a little off basis here, just ask Lord janoy, the dark Spaniard aka Lord Vader himself. With the freakiest of freak genetics 19% bf actually looks like 1.5% bf giving you that Craig Titus look with barn door Yates style back. I'm going to have to report your words to fat fucking lenny and he will rain down on this forum taking everyone of us porn addicted, pain killer eating, video game playing physique models with him and make us all rub lotion on his turtle shell 6 pack.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

LOL

arpan424 said:
DylanGemelli said:

hey bro... okay, first and fore most, the whole thing about test prop holding less water and ESPECIALLY burning more fat is absurd... who told you that it burned more fat? i would really like to know who is filling your head with this nonsense... I understand there is A LOT of misinformation on test prop holding less water but that is absurd... THE ONLY thing that holds water with test is if your estrogen is not under control, regardless of the ester attached so please understand that is ridiculous and don't follow that information...

i am also confused on your approach to the show brother... 10-12% as Rick pointed out is not good for a show and I am not sure what you would accomplish by doing that but it would not end up being a good thing whatsoever... your only 22 years old bro... unless you have some massive genetics or a completely different look than i am seeing then i just don't see it yet... that DOES NOT MEAN that you can't get there... why don't you post a pic so we can see your framework etc... ?

DylanGemelli said:
arpan424 said:
DylanGemelli said:

hey bro... okay, first and fore most, the whole thing about test prop holding less water and ESPECIALLY burning more fat is absurd... who told you that it burned more fat? i would really like to know who is filling your head with this nonsense... I understand there is A LOT of misinformation on test prop holding less water but that is absurd... THE ONLY thing that holds water with test is if your estrogen is not under control, regardless of the ester attached so please understand that is ridiculous and don't follow that information...

i am also confused on your approach to the show brother... 10-12% as Rick pointed out is not good for a show and I am not sure what you would accomplish by doing that but it would not end up being a good thing whatsoever... your only 22 years old bro... unless you have some massive genetics or a completely different look than i am seeing then i just don't see it yet... that DOES NOT MEAN that you can't get there... why don't you post a pic so we can see your framework etc... ?

thanks for the reply mate but i am afraid i have to disagree with some of the things. From my experiance i think test prop hold very less water then other easters . MY actual plan was to do just a sustanon 250 cycle for 8-10 weeks and i actually started my cycle with just sustanon 250(500mg per week) but on 2nd week after injecting the 3rd injections i feel like my body was holding little extra water and my face was also little bloated then i decided to return the sustanon injections and buy test prop instead then all of my gym friends who are using steroids told me to use boldenone with test prop as well to get the best result and they also said that i will not be happy with the results after using just test alone and even some of them actually told me to just use boldenone alone and no need to use test with it but i decided to go with both instead.Now i do have to admit that i have not yet used enanthate and other easters alone so you might be correct that theres no difference in enantate or prop except the easters and release time but sustanon was defenately making me bloated or you can say it was effecting my estrogen which is why i switched to test prop and boldenone on 2nd week and so far i am happy with the cycle and results. ill try to post the pictures if i can as i hardly click any pictures but i do look at the mirror everyday. and btw my bodybuilding show is just a local show held by my gym. so its not a profesional show and i think 10%-12% body fat is fine for me for the show as i don't intend to get 1st place in the show. i main aim is to just look good in the stage that's all.

arpan424 said:
DylanGemelli said:
arpan424 said:
DylanGemelli said:

thanks for the reply mate but i am afraid i have to disagree with some of the things. From my experiance i think test prop hold very less water then other easters . MY actual plan was to do just a sustanon 250 cycle for 8-10 weeks and i actually started my cycle with just sustanon 250(500mg per week) but on 2nd week after injecting the 3rd injections i feel like my body was holding little extra water and my face was also little bloated then i decided to return the sustanon injections and buy test prop instead then all of my gym friends who are using steroids told me to use boldenone with test prop as well to get the best result and they also said that i will not be happy with the results after using just test alone and even some of them actually told me to just use boldenone alone and no need to use test with it but i decided to go with both instead.Now i do have to admit that i have not yet used enanthate and other easters alone so you might be correct that theres no difference in enantate or prop except the easters and release time but sustanon was defenately making me bloated or you can say it was effecting my estrogen which is why i switched to test prop and boldenone on 2nd week and so far i am happy with the cycle and results. ill try to post the pictures if i can as i hardly click any pictures but i do look at the mirror everyday. and btw my bodybuilding show is just a local show held by my gym. so its not a profesional show and i think 10%-12% body fat is fine for me for the show as i don't intend to get 1st place in the show. i main aim is to just look good in the stage that's all.

The ONLY reason you would be holding water is because you were not controlling estrogen, just like you said... that's on you and not anyone else... anyone would hold water if their estrogen is not in control... if you control it, there is no difference except the amount of actual test you get in each ester chain and the ester itself... otherwise there is no more water on one than the other... you should ALWAYS have your estrogen in control... there is no other difference whatsoever... hey bro, you want to just do a show for fun thats fine... i don't grasp that concept myself because if im doing something like that i am going to win, not to just enjoy myself but that does not mean you have to do that... i guess i don't understand but to each their own... i just don't want confusion passed around about the broscience with water and test prop etc... its not true at all... its just a matter of doing what your supposed to with ancillaries and keeping things under control... when it comes to something like dbol, your holding water regardless... you will hold less controlling your estrogen but you will still hold some... i assure you that if you control it with cyp, e, sust or any other test ester, you most certainly will not

cycle update :

currently on week 7 of my cycle and i really need some help and suggestion right now as i am planning to lower my boldenone and test dose to 250mg boldenone and 350-400mg test per week which is half the dose i was taking and the reason is because i am getting really bad anxiety for few days and i am experiencing this anxiety issue for 1st time in my life. it happens first time 4 days earlier i was completely ok and then suddenly i feel uncomfortable and i started getting nervous and then i get more panic, it lasted for only 2-3 minutes but i feel like i was going to pass out. then the next few days i get the same anxiety feeling few times and i had to relax or divert my mind and it goes away eventually. this usually happens few hours after my workout or when i am relaxing but if i do any physical activity i feel completely fine . i look up for this issue online and found that boldenone might be the reason for the anxiety as it effect the gaba receptors in the brain. i had to go the doctor as i feel the issue is serious and he prescribed me 4 medicines below -

1.Chlordiazepoxide I.P 10mg http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-8630/ ... al/details

2. Duloxetine hcl 30mg http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-91490 ... al/details

3. Pantoprazole 40mg http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-17633 ... al/details

4. Domperidone 10mg http://www.drugs.com/uk/domperidone-10m ... -9898.html

i am taking these medicines for the last 2 days and its helping a lot with my anxiety but i need to know if it is ok to take these medicines while on cycle . i am also using arimidex and finestride as well on cycle and i think injecting 1 gram of steroids( 500mg test and boldenone) per week is too much for a first injectable cycle and i think this is also one of the reason which is causing the aniexty so i am planning to inject total 500-600mg of test+ boldenone per week and i hope my aniexty goes away with lower dose but if i still had anxiety issues then i am going to completely drop the cycle and start my pct as soon as possible. i had also done all the tests possible yesterday and everything is fine. my blood pressure, liver,kidney, blood levels and cholesterol all are ok only my wbc is little high. . i also did the hormones test of t3,t4,tsh, LH,FSH and free testostrone and ill get these reports tomorrow. ill post all the reports pictures together and please let me know if i need to do any other tests to check if everything is ok thanks.

i think i also made a huge mistake of adding 30 mg anavar and 50mg anadrol for strength gain as a pre workout at the start of week 6. i only used anadrol and anavar for 9 days plus i was using anadrol for the first time but the strength gains from anavar and anadrol combine was unbelieveable when i used them but after getting anxiety issue , i stopped taking orals right away

arpan424 said:
cycle update :

currently on week 7 of my cycle and i really need some help and suggestion right now as i am planning to lower my boldenone and test dose to 250mg boldenone and 350-400mg test per week which is half the dose i was taking and the reason because i am getting really bad anxiety for few days and i am experiencing this anxiety issue for 1st time in my life. it happens first time 4 days earlier i was completely ok and then suddenly i feel uncomfortable and i started getting nervous and then i get more panic, it lasted for only 2-3 minutes but i feel like i was going to pass out. then the next few days i get the same anxiety feeling few times and i had to relax or divert my mind and it goes away eventually. this usually happens few hours after my workout or when i am relaxing but if i do any physical activity i feel completely fine . i look up for this issue online and found that boldenone might be the reason for the anxiety as it effect the gaba receptors in the brain. i had to go the doctor as i feel the issue is serious and he prescribed me 4 medicines below -

1.Chlordiazepoxide I.P 10mg http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-8630/ ... al/details

i am taking these medicines for the last 2 days and its helping a lot with my anxiety but i need to know if it is ok to take these medicines while on cycle . i am also using arimidex and finestride as well on cycle and i think injecting 1 gram of steroids( 500mg test and boldenone) per week is too much for a first injectable cycle and i think this is one of the reason which is causing the aniexty so i am planning to inject total 500-600mg of test+ boldenone per week and i hope my aniexty goes away with lower dose but if i still had anxiety issues then i am going to completely drop the cycle and start my pct as soon as possible. i had also done all the tests possible yesterday and everything is fine. my blood pressure, liver,kidney, blood levels and cholesterol all are ok only my wbc is little high. . i also did the hormones test of t3,t4,tsh, LH,FSH and free testostrone and ill get these reports tomorrow. ill post all the reports pictures together and please let me know if i need to do any other tests to check if everything is ok thanks.

i think i also made a huge mistake of adding 30 mg anavar and 50mg anadrol for strength gain as a pre workout at the start of week 6. i only used anadrol and anavar for 9 days plus i was using anadrol for the first time but the strength gains from anavar and anadrol combine was unbelieveable when i used them but after getting anxiety issue for the 1st time i stopped taking orals next day.

There's a couple problems here buddy. First of all, your anxiety issues are coming from the EQ. That's a common side effect for some people with that. My advice to you would be to drop the EQ completely, as this should alleviate your problem, and you can get off of those meds too. You should not be taking those medications on cycle,especially with the orals, because of the huge liver strain,which brings me to the next point.

You never want to run two orals together like that. One of those orals is anadrol which is about as toxic as it comes and then you are throwing Anavar on top of it. That is completely wreckless and senseless. You need to stick to one oral at a time. Unless you are going to run really low doses of each. You also need to keep the length of the orals to 6 weeks or less. This is only going to cause proble,s for you if you don't stick with that

RickRock said:
arpan424 said:
cycle update :

currently on week 7 of my cycle and i really need some help and suggestion right now as i am planning to lower my boldenone and test dose to 250mg boldenone and 350-400mg test per week which is half the dose i was taking and the reason because i am getting really bad anxiety for few days and i am experiencing this anxiety issue for 1st time in my life. it happens first time 4 days earlier i was completely ok and then suddenly i feel uncomfortable and i started getting nervous and then i get more panic, it lasted for only 2-3 minutes but i feel like i was going to pass out. then the next few days i get the same anxiety feeling few times and i had to relax or divert my mind and it goes away eventually. this usually happens few hours after my workout or when i am relaxing but if i do any physical activity i feel completely fine . i look up for this issue online and found that boldenone might be the reason for the anxiety as it effect the gaba receptors in the brain. i had to go the doctor as i feel the issue is serious and he prescribed me 4 medicines below -

i am taking these medicines for the last 2 days and its helping a lot with my anxiety but i need to know if it is ok to take these medicines while on cycle . i am also using arimidex and finestride as well on cycle and i think injecting 1 gram of steroids( 500mg test and boldenone) per week is too much for a first injectable cycle and i think this is one of the reason which is causing the aniexty so i am planning to inject total 500-600mg of test+ boldenone per week and i hope my aniexty goes away with lower dose but if i still had anxiety issues then i am going to completely drop the cycle and start my pct as soon as possible. i had also done all the tests possible yesterday and everything is fine. my blood pressure, liver,kidney, blood levels and cholesterol all are ok only my wbc is little high. . i also did the hormones test of t3,t4,tsh, LH,FSH and free testostrone and ill get these reports tomorrow. ill post all the reports pictures together and please let me know if i need to do any other tests to check if everything is ok thanks.

i think i also made a huge mistake of adding 30 mg anavar and 50mg anadrol for strength gain as a pre workout at the start of week 6. i only used anadrol and anavar for 9 days plus i was using anadrol for the first time but the strength gains from anavar and anadrol combine was unbelieveable when i used them but after getting anxiety issue for the 1st time i stopped taking orals next day.

There's a couple problems here buddy. First of all, your anxiety issues are coming from the EQ. That's a common side effect for some people with that. My advice to you would be to drop the EQ completely, as this should alleviate your problem, and you can get off of those meds too. You should not be taking those medications on cycle,especially with the orals, because of the huge liver strain,which brings me to the next point.

You never want to run two orals together like that. One of those orals is anadrol which is about as toxic as it comes and then you are throwing Anavar on top of it. That is completely wreckless and senseless. You need to stick to one oral at a time. Unless you are going to run really low doses of each. You also need to keep the length of the orals to 6 weeks or less. This is only going to cause proble,s for you if you don't stick with that

i already stopped using oral 3 days earlier right after the aniexty issue . i was on test/boldenone for 6 weeks and everything was fine but when i add anadrol and anavar,i started to feel that my behaviour is changing as i starts to get more aggressive and i feel very annoyed all day i think this is due to the anadrol but the aggression helps a lot in the gym and the strength gains were awosome, but when i gets anxiety. i dropped the orals completely as i feel like i am taking too much compound and my body is not handling it. now i decided to stick to just 250mg boldenone and 350 mg test per week. and if i still had anxiery issues ill drop boldenone completely and carry on with just test cycle.

drb_iac said:
my man...you are only 22! You don't come flying out into the aas world with halo. And that boldebol with tren, and even more prop? If you just kept the test prop(preferably test cyp) and the winny combo you would be way better off. Right about now you must be feeling like shit...correct? Don't hurt yourself man...you are young, and you need some solid advice.

Seems like a lot of people tried to help you, but it also seems you did not listen at all. So now you had to go to a doctor, when everything that you went through could have been avoided. You had the answers right in front of you

drb_iac said:
[quote="drb_iac":2qjsvc0x]my man...you are only 22! You don't come flying out into the aas world with halo. And that boldebol with tren, and even more prop? If you just kept the test prop(preferably test cyp) and the winny combo you would be way better off. Right about now you must be feeling like shit...correct? Don't hurt yourself man...you are young, and you need some solid advice.

Seems like a lot of people tried to help you, but it also seems you did not listen at all. So now you had to go to a doctor, when everything that you went through could have been avoided. You had the answers right in front of you[/quote:2qjsvc0x]

yes mate, it looks like i should have done just testostrone cycle only as i planned before and use boldenone for another cycle and i also think i made a huge mistake adding anadrol and anavar in my cycle. i have experianced anadrol for the first time and i have to admit it works really great i love the aggression and confidence i get from it while i am at the gym but it really fuck up your mind and gives you the feeling of being unhealthy and i can't even image how bad halotestin could have been if i used it instead of anadrol. now i am going to half my dose now and take out orals completely. ill see how my body responds and hopefully aniexty will go away with the medicines as well.

arpan424 said:
RickRock said:
arpan424 said:
cycle update :

i already stopped using oral 3 days earlier right after the aniexty issue . i was on test/boldenone for 6 weeks and everything was fine but when i add anadrol and anavar,i started to feel that my behaviour is changing as i starts to get more aggressive and i feel very annoyed all day i think this is due to the anadrol but the aggression helps a lot in the gym and the strength gains were awosome, but when i gets anxiety. i dropped the orals completely as i feel like i am taking too much compound and my body is not handling it. now i decided to stick to just 250mg boldenone and 350 mg test per week. and if i still had anxiery issues ill drop boldenone completely and carry on with just test cycle.
At 250mg per week, EQ isn't even worth running to be honest. I hope you learned a lesson about listening to advice on here before jumping to decisions yourself. Please always get the right advice and guidance before doing these things again, or it could cost you

RickRock said:
arpan424 said:
RickRock said:
arpan424 said:
cycle update :

At 250mg per week, EQ isn't even worth running to be honest. I hope you learned a lesson about listening to advice on here before jumping to decisions yourself. Please always get the right advice and guidance before doing these things again, or it could cost you

as a newbie i think 250mg dose will be useful with 350-400mg testostrone for me. and even if its useless ill still learn how my body responds to low dose of boldenone. and btw 10 ml boldenone only cost me 28$ in my country so its better to use low dose instead of returning my gears back to the buyer for refund

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/20 ... G_5053.jpg
https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/20 ... G_5049.jpg
https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/20 ... G_5051.jpg

got all my test today and my fsh and lh levels are way low especially lh levels which is only 0.07 and my fsh level is 0.81 also my t3/t4 hormones are little low as well and my total testostrone is 80% more then normal. i know its is supposed to happen while on test but i wonder what are the chances of recoverying the fsh and lh to normal after proper pct. is there any possibility that my fsh and lh hormones will never recover even after proper pct?

Top Bottom