napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st injectable cycle need some suggestion

arpan424

EDIT : thanks everyone for the help and advice i really appriciate it a lot. but i want to clear something out first, i think there is little misunderstanding here first of all this is not my first steriod cycle instead its my first injectable steroids cycle. i had done some oral cycles before and i have really good experiance with dianbol,anavar and stanozolol . i can understand how my body reacts and handle these orals and i khow to use these orals properly i can even get good result with just 10mg dianabol only if i take it 2hrs before workout and with anavar i get almost zero side effect. stanozolol hurts my joint a little but it was nothing serious and lowering the dose solves most of the side effects and the results were well worth it. i also used clen and t3 as well and in my opinion they are not worth the risk and i was unable to handle the side effect on clen my body was just not handling and reacting to it well so i stopped taking it and i believe cardio and some fat burning supplements are better option

secoundly i know that halotestin and tren+mastern +prop blend is really harsh and i am not using them yet i was planning to use halo at the start of next week(5th week of my cycle) which is why i was asking for the advice here and after reading the comments i think i am only going to stick with boldenone,test prop and stanozol . i understand that stanzolol is also very harsh if you are using it for the 1st time.... but i am including stanzolol in my cycle because i had good experiance with it and i know how to use it properly and i will make sure i keep it 4-5 weeks maximum....

now my 4th week is about to end and i am feeling really good so far with 500mg test prop and 500 boldenone per week and i really really want to complete this cycle properly since i had already taken the risk and i am not going to stand back now.i really love these 2 compounds(test prop and boldenone) its making me feel so good and full of energy plus boldenone just started kicking this week so i think ill only stick with boldenone+test prop+stanozlol cycle.

i was planing to use anadrol or halo next week as pre workout for little strength boost in the gym but i think its wise not to risk it and i decided not to use tren blend as well...... i also did the full medicial checkup 10 days earlier and everything is fine, lever level is fine, colestrol level very good. i only had little bit more creatinine levels in kidney but my doctor says gym guys usually has more creatinine levels due to the creatine supplement they use.

i will be using the same cycle now but i will make sure i don't use stanzol for more then 4-5 week plus i won't use any tren oil blend and halo as well any more advice is really appriciated and i hope this cycle is not too harsh

ORIGINAL POST -

this is my 1st post on any steriod forum and english is not my mother language so please forgive me if i made any mistake

22yrs old, height 5ft 9inch , 77kg weight , 15% body fat ,

i started training at the age of 17 and trained for 2 yrs straight then i had to leave gym for a year and now i am training again for the last 2 yrs now my banch is 150kg , squat 140kg, i can do 250 push ups straight without rest(chest is my strongest body part). i am currently doing my first injectable steroids cycle and my main goal is to build as much muscle as possible while getting hard, Vascular and lean. i would also like to get to atleast 12% body fat minimum and i hope i can achieve it in this cycle

my current cycle info -

Arimidex - 2mg per week while on cycle ( .25 to 1 mg eod)

finastride - 1mg ( 3 times a week)

week 1-8 alpha pharma test prop 500mg per week ( 150mg eod injection) btw it hurts like hell worst part is sweeling on the joints on injection site. i find glutes to be the best place to inject t prop

week 1-16 alpha pharma boldenone 500mg per week ( 2 injections per week) very smooth injection no pain i want to inject 600 mg per week but alpha pharma boldenone has only 250mg per amp

week 5-8 halotestin 5mg 45-60 min before workout as a pre-workout for little strength gain and hardening its a low dose but i know its very harsh so i need some advice here

week 8-14 alpha pharma stanozlol tabs (25-50mg ed) i may extand it to 8-16 or 8-12 weeks depending upon the situation

week 12- 16 phoenix-remedies burnabol( its a mix of 50mg tren a,50 mg masteron and 50mg test prop per ml planning 3 ml per week low lose) their products are great but i am not sure if i should run this on my first cycle as it has tren accetate but it looks like a great cutting stack i need some suggestions here as well

PCT -

week 17-18 alpha pharma Vitagon HCG 3000UI PER WEEK

week 19-21 nolvadex 25mg ed + clomid 50-100mg ed

i am already on a week 4 of my cycle and i made some decent gains on test prop so far and i also dropped some body fat since i try to remain on calories deficit as much as possible per week and i think boldenone is also starting to kick in as i can see more and more hard and visible veins while working out. so far its going great with minor side effects like test prop injection pain,sudden shortening of breath for a 1-2 sec while i am resting(maybe this due to some oil going to the blood and passing though lungs) but its making me scared sometimes as it feels like my lungs or heart is about to explode also sex imbalance and test shrink is another side effect. i am also taking liv 52 and ayervedic supplements like Mucuna pruriens ,Tribulus terrestris and ashvagandha etc to keep my libido running and lowering the side effect as much as possible.

i am unsure about using halotestin and burnabol but i think i will try it and if i can handle it well then maybe ill carry on with it. any advice is really appriciated. my main goal is building muscle while getting to atleast 12% body fat. i dont count my micros everyday except protein but i do count calories and i make sure i am on a calories deficent for atleast 4-5 days a week for make sure i drop some body fat and build muscles as well. please dont't suggest me serms as i wont be able to buy it and i am already on 4th week of my cycle and i wnt to complete it with proper expert guidence thanks!!!

arpan424 said:
this is my 1st post on any steriod forum and english is not my mother language so please forgive me if i made any mistake

i started training at the age of 17 and trained for 2 yrs straight then i had to leave gym for a year and now i am training again for the last 2 yrs now my banch is 150kg , squat 140kg, i can do 250 push ups straight without rest(chest is my strongest body part). i am currently doing my first injectable steroids cycle and my main goal is to build as much muscle as possible while getting hard, Vascular and lean. i would also like to get to atleast 12% body fat minimum and i hope i can achieve it in this cycle

my current cycle info -

week 1-8 alpha pharma test prop 500mg per week ( 150mg eod injection) btw it hurts like hell worst part is sweeling on the joints on injection site. i find glutes to be the best place to inject t prop

week 1-16 alpha pharma boldenone 500mg per week ( 2 injections per week) very smooth injection no pain i want to inject 600 mg per week but alpha pharma boldenone has only 250mg per amp

week 5-8 halotestin 5mg 45-60 min before workout as a pre-workout for strength gain and hardening i know its very harsh so i need some advice here

week 8-14 alpha pharma stanozlol tabs (25-50mg ed) i may extand it to 8-16 or 8-12 weeks depending upon the situation

week 12- 16 phoenix-remedies burnabol( its a mix of 50mg tren a,50 mg masteron and 50mg test prop per ml) their products are great but i am not sure if i should run this on my first cycle as it has tren accetate but it looks like a great cutting stack i need some suggestions here as well

PCT -

i am already on a week 4 of my cycle and i made some decent gains on test prop so far and i also dropped some body fat since i try to remain on calories deficit as much as possible per week and i think boldenone is also starting to kick in as i can see more and more hard and visible veins while working out. so far its going great with minor side effects like test prop injection pain,sudden shortening of breath for a 1-2 sec while i am resting(maybe this due to some oil going to the blood and passing though lungs) but its making me scared sometimes as it feels like my lungs or heart is about to explode also sex imbalance and test shrink is another side effect. i am also taking liv 52 and ayervedic supplements like Mucuna pruriens ,Tribulus terrestris and ashvagandha etc to keep my libido running and lowering the side effect as much as possible.

i am unsure about using halotestin and burnabol but i think i will try it and if i can handle it well then maybe ill carry on with it. any advice is really appriciated. my main goal is building muscle while getting to atleast 12% body fat. i dont count my micros everyday except protein but i do count calories and i make sure i am on a calories deficent for atleast 4-5 days a week for make sure i drop some body fat and build muscles as well. please dont't suggest me serms as i wont be able to buy it and i am already on 4th week of my cycle and i wnt to complete it with proper expert guidence thanks!!!

dude if you are already 4 weeks in, there is not much advice to give. My only advice would be to get off this cycle it is really bad, and PCT. this is crazy dude and its just really bad and all over the place. why run TEST prop for first cycle, you shouldve ran a Longer ester like Cypionate, its just so much simpler and easier for a beginner, 1 inject a week. You shouldnt run Winstrol that long dude, run it 4 weeks not 8 weeks man that is crazy, it is bad for your liver among other things, like Cholesterol, hair loss, joints, etc.. the Halo shouldnt even be in there, that is just ridiculous. and the "Burnabol", heck no dude, you dont need some crazy mix of Tren, masteron and more Test Prop...if you really wanted to run a first cycle you should have done 200mg of TEST and thats it. you couldve made decent gains and lowered a little bodyfat, but obviously it is too late for that..even your stats are pretty bad, 15% BF, too much fat for using so many steroids, and you are benching more then you Squat?? in my opinion that means you need more experience. Dude I am sorry, I try to be patient and understanding but you are going to destroy yourself man if you keep this up, this is crazy..

Brother your cycle is pure shit and very dangerous for a beginner! Take the test prop ONLY, take it for 18-12 weeks and stop. Run pct and then come back here and learn a little before your next cycle. Halo and tren? Come on man, thats very dangerous. And your pct is week, not gona be too effective. Halo and winny will destroy your liver even if your on cycle assist. Ive been using for ten years and I wouldn't dare do the cycle your on!

You just need some help on the layout bud, it's kind of a mess and you could just need some accurate scheduling.. I can tell you've done some homework though..

Test P & Eq 1-16 weeks
HaloT 5-7 weeks 10mg Pre-WO
( Halo Training Days Only )
Winny Weeks 13-16
Oil Blend Weeks 13-16

Cycles Assist and Liver Support should be used while on any oral..
I run cycle assist 24/7/365 personally.

Use your serms for 4 weeks total.
I'd also get something for prolactin and keep that on hand.
The layout I have put out is a good setup considering where you are at in the cycle and what you have to work with..

Feel free to shoot me a message if you need to, I can give you a hand. Also, I'm glad you posted a thread, do not hesitate to ask ever. We are here to keep each other safe, no question is a dumb question.

Making jokes, poking fun or immature behavior is what keeps people from asking questions and in the end it can lead to issues in numerous ways.

Best of Luck Bud!
Flex,

Oh Boy, I just read this is your 1st cycle.. I'll adjust my last post in a few hours or you can shoot me a message..

arpan424 said:

my current cycle info -

week 5-8 halotestin 5mg 45-60 min before workout as a pre-workout for little strength gain and hardening its a low dose but i know its very harsh so i need some advice here

week 12- 16 phoenix-remedies burnabol( its a mix of 50mg tren a,50 mg masteron and 50mg test prop per ml planning 3 ml per week low lose) their products are great but i am not sure if i should run this on my first cycle as it has tren accetate but it looks like a great cutting stack i need some suggestions here as well

PCT -

Bro, you need to seriously stop this cycle immediately before you really hurt yourself. This cycle is way over the top, wreckless, abusive, and 10 times more shit than you have any business messing with. You shouldn't be running steroids of any kind right now, let alone a cycle like this. This cycle is bigger than anything I've ever ran myself. You have absolutely no business at all messing with Tren and Halo, and the amount of oral sterids you have in there could potentially give you liver failure. My suggestion is to stop this completely. If you ran anything at all, then you should be doing test only when it comes to AAS, and nothing more.

At this point, sarms would have been a much better and safer option for you. Running this along with some test would give you great results without abusing all of these steroids

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
GW 20mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day

all of these are available at http://www.pureessencesarms.com

my man...you are only 22! You don't come flying out into the aas world with halo. And that boldebol with tren, and even more prop? If you just kept the test prop(preferably test cyp) and the winny combo you would be way better off. Right about now you must be feeling like shit...correct? Don't hurt yourself man...you are young, and you need some solid advice.

EDIT : thanks everyone for the help and advice i really appriciate it a lot. but i want to clear something out first, i think there is little misunderstanding here first of all this is not my first steriod cycle instead its my first injectable steroids cycle. i had done some oral cycles before and i have really good experiance with dianbol,anavar and stanozolol . i can understand how my body reacts and handle these orals and i khow to use these orals properly i can even get good result with just 10mg dianabol only if i take it 2hrs before workout and with anavar i get almost zero side effect. stanozolol hurts my joint a little but it was nothing serious and lowering the dose solves most of the side effects and the results were well worth it. i also used clen and t3 as well and in my opinion they are not worth the risk and i was unable to handle the side effect on clen my body was just not handling and reacting to it well so i stopped taking it and i believe cardio and some fat burning supplements are better option

secoundly i know that halotestin and tren+mastern +prop blend is really harsh and i am not using them yet i was planning to use halo at the start of next week(5th week of my cycle) which is why i was asking for the advice here and after reading the comments i think i am only going to stick with boldenone,test prop and stanozol . i understand that stanzolol is also very harsh if you are using it for the 1st time.... but i am including stanzolol in my cycle because i had good experiance with it and i know how to use it properly and i will make sure i keep it 4-5 weeks maximum....

now my 4th week is about to end and i am feeling really good so far with 500mg test prop and 500 boldenone per week and i really really want to complete this cycle properly since i had already taken the risk and i am not going to stand back now.i really love these 2 compounds(test prop and boldenone) its making me feel so good and full of energy plus boldenone just started kicking this week so i think ill only stick with boldenone+test prop+stanozlol cycle.

i was planing to use anadrol or halo next week as pre workout for little strength boost in the gym but i think its wise not to risk it and i decided not to use tren blend as well...... i also did the full medicial checkup 10 days earlier and everything is fine, lever level is fine, colestrol level very good. i only had little bit more creatinine levels in kidney but my doctor says gym guys usually has more creatinine levels due to the creatine supplement they use.

i will be using the same cycle now but i will make sure i don't use stanzol for more then 4-5 week plus i won't use any tren oil blend and halo as well any more advice is really appriciated and i hope this cycle is not too harsh

arpan424 said:

Dude...you feel really good? You said in your initial post :

"minor side effects like test prop injection pain,sudden shortening of breath for a 1-2 sec while i am resting(maybe this due to some oil going to the blood and passing though lungs) but its making me scared sometimes as it feels like my lungs or heart is about to explode also sex imbalance and test shrink is another side effect."

This doesn't sound like you feel good to me dude, I don't understand this post at all...and you also mentioned running Winny week 8-16, which is why I brought up the issue of running Orals for that long. If this is your first injectable cycle, like I said earlier - Test Prop is not a good choice, and you should just use TEST alone at a smaller dosage then 500mg and see how your body reacts. 200mg TEST would have been plenty for your first time. Plus it sounds like to me you are having major issues with PIP injecting the prop and other issues that seem very dangerous, like shortness of breath making you scared bc you feel like your heart is going to explode?? This does NOT sound good at all. There will be someone on here to give you more advice, but like I said before, my advice is to stop - you are using too much and too many compounds at once, and you might even be using halo plus the tren/prop/mast mix if we didn't talk you out of that as well...

arpan424 said:

halo/tes/tren/mast - you have no business touching.

run sarms/supps. learn what AAS is and what your doing.

You have over thought this, which happens to lots of guys after reading and not having experience with what you are reading about. You are already in week 4. Just stick with test and eq. Both are awesome and both are not harsh compounds. Do not add any other steroids to the EQ and test. Your dosages are OK for what you are doing. I run halo and it is a good pre work out. But you won't see much with the dosage you are talking, plus you are not going to see any fiscal changes at your bf %. If you are asking for advice, then save it. You have plenty of time to use it right later, when you know what to expect from the compounds you are running. Make this run successful, not a over thought mess.

since i am already on week 4 of my cycle ill try to completely it safely and properly

new cycle plan -

week 1-10 alpha pharma test prop 500mg per week ( 150mg eod injection)

week 1-16 alpha pharma boldenone 500mg per week ( 2 injections per week)

week 10-15 alpha pharma stanozlol tabs (25mg ed) if necessary

Arimidex - 1-2mg per week ( .25 to 1 mg eod)

PCT -

week 19-22 nolvadex 25mg ed + clomid 50-100mg ed

any other suggestion about this cycle is really appriciated.

Re: RE: Re: 1st injectable cycle need some suggestion

arpan424 said:
since i am already on week 4 of my cycle ill try to completely it safely and properly

new cycle plan -

PCT -

You're going to run eq and winny for 6 weeks without test?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Stay on the scales daily as you run this cycle. At week 10 if gains are not stalled then keep going. But if you see a big drop in gains and myostatin has kicked in than you will be spinning your wheels. Eq will continue to make you vascular and the winny can help you harden up and maybe cut some bf if you switch your diet from bulk to cut. But that is all about goals. And until YOU understand all of this which takes time and research to learn. I would say have a successful run stop at 10 weeks reevaluate and after 10 weeks off, hit it again. But again people do want they want, not what is best...

arpan424 said:

new cycle plan -

PCT -

I guess you insist on the prop. Why is that? If you would just switch the prop with a once per week of cyp or sus, and keep your eq in there it would be a good cycle. As for the winny..I have taken large doses for long stretches on it, and the only thing I ever got was some small strength increase. I hear about it being harsh, but I have been calling it wimpy winny for 40 years. It was not harsh to me but it also does little for me. It really makes no sense when someone wants to pull out the monsters and want to do tren, halo...and then friggin winny?? Ok that is like my fighting team will be randy coture, chuck lidell and pee wee herman. Take the winny if you want, but if you would just go cyp and eq I think that you would be happy with that.There is always time to add to your cycles in the future. You have time to try everything, but go methodically, not haphazardly

ibleedoranbla said:
arpan424 said:

new cycle plan -

PCT -

You're going to run eq and winny for 6 weeks without test?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

yes that is my cycle plan so far but i may use low dose test prop 200-250mg maximum during 10-16 week phase but i am still not sure about it i might run only boldenone and stanozol since 10 week of test prop is more then enough i guess

Blackhat said:
Stay on the scales daily as you run this cycle. At week 10 if gains are not stalled then keep going. But if you see a big drop in gains and myostatin has kicked in than you will be spinning your wheels. Eq will continue to make you vascular and the winny can help you harden up and maybe cut some bf if you switch your diet from bulk to cut. But that is all about goals. And until YOU understand all of this which takes time and research to learn. I would say have a successful run stop at 10 weeks reevaluate and after 10 weeks off, hit it again. But again people do want they want, not what is best...

that's a really good idea and i was also thinking about this as well i might run only 10-12 week cycle and if i am happy with the gains i won't extend it to 16 weeks but the thing is if i was only running test prop cycle then 8-10 week would have been enough but since i also added boldenone with test prop i think 16 weeks would give me best result... so i will see how the things will plan out and ill keep updating this post about the cycle

arpan424 said:

new cycle plan -

PCT -

This is a much better setup, but you need to be running test until the end of the cycle. You don't want to run Winny without test. Trust me on that. Your joints will be on fire and the pain will probably force you to stop

Top Bottom