Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

18 year old bulk

teekee

Hey Dylan,
For the past few months, I have been trying to bulk up (to no avail). Im 18yo, 180cm at 68kg currently (15% BF). I have gained 9-10kg since over the past year but I dont feel like Im progressing in increasing size and muscle mass.

To be blunt, I'd like to know if there is anything that could help boost growth a little bit. Maybe something to aid recovery. I only understand the basics about the harm of steroid abuse and the problems that follow due to not producing natural testosterones, so I'd love to get some information from someone who knows what they're talking about. Thanks!

im sorry but at 18 years old there's nothing i can nor would recommend to you to use whatsoever in terms of ped's... you are far too young for anything of the sort and im certainly not contributing to something i know is harmful to you

Hey Dylan,
For the past few months, I have been trying to bulk up (to no avail). Im 18yo, 180cm at 68kg currently (15% BF). I have gained 9-10kg since over the past year but I dont feel like Im progressing in increasing size and muscle mass.

To be blunt, I'd like to know if there is anything that could help boost growth a little bit. Maybe something to aid recovery. I only understand the basics about the harm of steroid abuse and the problems that follow due to not producing natural testosterones, so I'd love to get some information from someone who knows what they're talking about. Thanks!
you gained 20 lbs in the last year!.. just keep on doing what your doing.(breakdown your muscle, eat and sleep). no need for PEDs... your hitting your NATURAL BULKING years the next 3 or 4 years... your pretty much done with your height growth... now your Body starts to fill in naturally for a male... you jack around with PEDs now would be a enormous mistake Bro... IMO...

Hey Dylan,

You are too young for any type of steroid bud. Only thing you need is good training and a solid diet. Here is a good place to start for you https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Top Bottom