napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1 year and some months out cycle

Serpent

What'sup AR. Formally introducing myself, was an active member on Evo (lol) and still on meso. Came here when I was talking to xeno. Got an upcoming cycle and I wanted to share it with you all. Won't be starting til around middle sept but if a log is wanted I could try makin one out for yall. Stuff in the cabinet that I've got to work with- npp, eq, tren a, test c, anadrol, winny, dbol, proviron, humalog, ghrp 6 and igf lr3. Letro, adex, and nolva on hand all pharma.
8a679cc94b3f377c25dd63f7db383b46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol you been stock piling like a mother fudger. Good to see you bro. You know me over at evo under a different user. Considering a full migration myself.

Glad you got your xeno order.
Cheers.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I've been saving up for like a year for all this. Xenos a good guy, placed my order at the exact time he was banned talk about anxiety haha. What's your handle over at Evo terror? They did somethin with my account over there and I can't post. I was giving NY too much shit about banning sources I guess haha

Honestly they ban everyone. It's to direct sakes to certain sources and the mods probably get some kickbacks, that's my guess anyway

After a while you can see what's happening. I avoid threads with swarms and disputes with sources. I also try avoid threads with muskate in them, he makes me so mad. The rest dont bother me and have a few guys who buy off me so don't wanna ruin that

Achilles87 said:
They must like me not banned and I give everyone hell hahahaha!

I see you give them shit daily I love it. You put it nicely in a way they can't twist your words, I lol every time

bonacris said:
After a while you can see what's happening. I avoid threads with swarms and disputes with sources. I also try avoid threads with muskate in them, he makes me so mad. The rest dont bother me and have a few guys who buy off me so don't wanna ruin that
I see a ton of people with a problem with muskate. What's up with him? He doesn't sound like much, just keeps repeating out dated gear advice and n2sellproduct

Hahaha they still twist my words and I just come right back, I really ain't that mean and I don't really like to start crap but sometimes I read that bs and I can't help it. Happy to see you here man been seeing a lot of guys coming over, this place is growing and no one gives you hell for posting how you feel.

Serpent said:
bonacris said:
I see a ton of people with a problem with muskate. What's up with him? He doesn't sound like much, just keeps repeating out dated gear advice and n2sellproduct

If it's who I'm thinking of he never agrees with my advice, if someone ask a question I always make sure to say this is how I do it but it might not work for you... just so they know. I said something about lifting heavy, he said it was pointless to lift heavy... Well I'm sorry he feels he knows my body better than me and how I grow but he don't, he just wants to be that guy that knows everything. That's why I don't like him lol

Pointless to lift heavy lol, I think he has threads and his proportions are all whack man. Only time I'm not gonna lift heavy is at the start of this cycle, I'm worried about my joints not being able to handle the weight increase, esp with tren and drol

It's not like I told the guy to lift 10x more weight than he usually does lol, I don't think he likes me much. I could say the sky is blue and he would be like, well your not completely right... I wouldn't say it's blue I would say it's more blah blah blah lol, it cracks me up.

Lmao fuckin a+ analogy. I'll look out for him more, all I can do is read threads on Evo, just no longer can post. I know the guy that gets on my nerves the most is gear head. Guy acts like the guardian of all that's just. Don't get me started on the hush hush 100 posts fight club thing they've got going on

"Bro they no good they scammers" you ask him how he knows this or any proof the gear is bunk and he never comes back lol.

I saw a picture of that muskate dude and seriously he looks like a starving Ethiopian. I was thinking about offering to buy him a Damn cheese burger.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Top Bottom