Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Updated Cycle Pics

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Even after being sick for a week, the progress is very evident.. here are my updated cycle pics which will also be posted in my cycle log thread

28ko4eg.jpg

254wtn7.jpg

2db5bnb.jpg

9zx935.jpg

Looking fucking Awesome Dylan! Noticing more fullness to your chest, traps, and delts while still maintaining those nice cuts and tight waist

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

thank you everyone... im really trying to add some nice size this cycle.. i know i had a set back and i know i struggle mentally with eating as well as just the struggle of getting in enough calories, but when i want something, i get it and i will achieve this... i would LOVE to be around 200 with 5.5 % or even right near 6... i think that would be very ideal... eventually getting a bit above 200... if i wanted to, i could easily be over 210 or more in a few weeks but my body fat being on point is essential for me...

thank you everyone... im really trying to add some nice size this cycle.. i know i had a set back and i know i struggle mentally with eating as well as just the struggle of getting in enough calories, but when i want something, i get it and i will achieve this... i would LOVE to be around 200 with 5.5 % or even right near 6... i think that would be very ideal... eventually getting a bit above 200... if i wanted to, i could easily be over 210 or more in a few weeks but my body fat being on point is essential for me...

Dam dude...I think you already met your goal....time to come off cycle..lol. Nice bit of mass in the upper,yet the stratus tie in is still there. That is very hard to achieve. I would have to say that you are putting serious time and work at the gym. Way to go!

I tried to post nothing because (as always) I'm speechless.....you get the idea.

Well Done mate you are ripped to the bone some dedication right there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're well on your way brother. The size you've gained is very apparent, while maintaining all your aesthetics. That's serious discipline and hard work!

You're well on your way brother. The size you've gained is very apparent, while maintaining all your aesthetics. That's serious discipline and hard work!

im trying to add in an extra 100 calories here or there etc... i know thats laughable to most and even is to me to be honest but its a mental struggle of mine more than anything... one thing i do know is tren allows you to do quite a bit with your diet than you generally cannot do

Well Done mate you are ripped to the bone some dedication right there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thank you for acknowledging that brother... the dedication that goes into cardio and diet alone, not to mention all the extra strength training etc... its quite extensive but honestly, if i didnt do it then i wouldn't know what to do with myself... its just my life now and i love it

Top Bottom