napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on Test Propionate

Hey guys

I am a 31 year old amateur rugby player and I have done 4 cycles.

1st Test E 250mg 8/weeks
2nd Test E 250mg 12/ weeks
3rd Test E 500mg 12/weeks
4th Sustanon 250 500mg 12/weeks & Winstrol 25mg 4/weeks

I want to try test propionate in my next cycle at 100mg, injecting 3 days a week M-W-F.
I would just like to hear peoples experience and thoughts on test propionate, like is 3 days a week no use and if I injected into my Thigh on Friday would that stop me from playing rugby on Saturday.

thanks

Hey guys

I am a 31 year old amateur rugby player and I have done 4 cycles.

1st Test E 250mg 8/weeks
2nd Test E 250mg 12/ weeks
3rd Test E 500mg 12/weeks
4th Sustanon 250 500mg 12/weeks & Winstrol 25mg 4/weeks

I want to try test propionate in my next cycle at 100mg, injecting 3 days a week M-W-F.
I would just like to hear peoples experience and thoughts on test propionate, like is 3 days a week no use and if I injected into my Thigh on Friday would that stop me from playing rugby on Saturday.

thanks

My first cycle was Test Prop at 100mg EOD for 8 weeks. I gained about 10lbs and experienced no water retention or estrogen sides, only ran .25mg Adex with it. I'm sure that the vets here will agree that you would be best sticking to a strict every other day plan with it in order to keep your blood levels stable. Its very fast acting through the body and the half life is only about 4 days.

As far as pain goes, the PIP is noticeable but not unbearable and only lasts a day or so at most. Once your body gets used to it, it is almost unnoticeable. I didn't inject into thigh though...I just stick to upper-outer area of glute and things are gtg.

Prop is fine. Minimal pip and you have to inject everyday or every other day Every three days wont work your levels will roller coaster

PHURIOUS

What is your reason you want to use test prop? Also what are your goals and stats?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Prop is kool, its in and out the system real quick so u start to notice the effects very fast, but would require constant pinning ED or EOD at the least. Which is why i prefer longer ester chain as i prefer the least amount of pinning possible

I'm
Age 31
Ht 6.1
Bf%14
My reason to use test prop? is to experience it. I am Rugby player and all my training is to make me a better player. When I was on my 4th cycle Sustanon 250 & Winstrol my strength and power went up and it made a big difference in games. To build muscle during the season is always a bonus

I like, and have always liked anabolics that are in and out of my system quick, so test prop gets an A+ from me and I've never minded pinning ed or eod, I'm also not as sensitive to PIP as some may be....from what I remember too, test prop gives you slightly more mgs of testosterone, like about ten or so, than test c or test e...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm
Age 31
Ht 6.1
Bf%14
My reason to use test prop? is to experience it. I am Rugby player and all my training is to make me a better player. When I was on my 4th cycle Sustanon 250 & Winstrol my strength and power went up and it made a big difference in games. To build muscle during the season is always a bonus
There's no problem with wanting to experience it as you say, but it is still test just with a different ester so there isn't much to experience any different other than having to pin a lot more and it kicking in faster. If you are fine with the pinning schedule then go for it, but in my opinion pinning gets old fast

I think he'd probably do great with a test/deca cycle, in my own opinion...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can use it just fine but i guess as others have pointed out, there's nothing special to experience with prop as opposed to other esters EXCEPT the pinning frequency, which for me, is not ideal... being a shorter ester it will be faster acting by a few weeks and in and out of your system quicker but there really is not anything special to experience bro

I only run prop. I pin 365 days a year. I have never had PIP with it. These days everyone makes pip free prop.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I only run prop. I pin 365 days a year. I have never had PIP with it. These days everyone makes pip free prop.

Lol more power to you if you can do that bro. I wouldn't want no part of daily pinning

I'm
Age 31
Ht 6.1
Bf%14

Honestly, if you are pinning your quads and glutes I would stick to a long ester just to avoid hitting the muscles you use the most. I had a problem with Prop during kickboxing and jiu jitsu training for that exact reason.

Ooooph! That many days of pinning will start to carry some Dermal fibrosis (subq topical pin scarring) compared to basic fibrosis (pin scarring) that happens with multiple repetitive injections via IM as well. Just a heads up,and there are some people do not mind any of these type of side effetcs whatsoever.

Top Bottom