Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle Help

sirjecht

I'm looking to start my first cycle in the beginning of Feb next year. I'm currently running a SARM stack and have had some great gains so far.

I'm currently running LGD,RAD,GW,S4. Started at 177lbs currently pulling 188lbs. Started at 14% BF and have since dropped to 12.8%. First SARM stack I ran wasn't this good so im glad to see it shining this time. Really enjoying sarms so far but I would like to try something different.

Currently i'm thinking about running Tbol with Test C or E, I honestly cant see the difference in them so if anyone could give me some advice as which is best I would be grateful. I know its not always advised to run an oral with a first cycle, I thought Tbol would be a good boost. This is the current layout I have, please adjust it if it sounds off. NO LONGER RUNNING TBOL

Current Stats: Will update closer to beginning the cycle but just getting the information before I decide.

6'3, 188lbs, 12.8% BF, 25yo. My goal is to reach 210lbs while keeping a lower BF%

Cycle:
1-12 Test C 300mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
MK-2866 25 mg day
GW-501516 20 mg day

Alright I have removed Tbol from the cycle as suggested.

Last edited:
I know its not always advised to run an oral with a first cycle, I thought Tbol would a good boost

You thought wrong.....there is NO need for a "boost" on a first cycle
Stick to Test only... it will do all you want and need IF combined with proper diet and training

I like cyp because it's a slightly longer easter so it keeps your levels a tad more stable. It's probably not enough to matter but I have it stuck in my head it is

you can run cypionate once a week yes. i suggest running it split into 2 doses say monday friday or injecting every 5 days. i also see no need to run the aromasin at 12.5 ed. i would start lower and adjust IF needed. maybe even run eod. i always do bloods before during and after. remember its your body and health so be wise and check. good luck

I'm looking to start my first cycle in the beginning of Feb next year. I'm currently running a SARM stack and have had some great gains so far.

I'm currently running LGD,RAD,GW,S4. Started at 177lbs currently pulling 188lbs. Started at 14% BF and have since dropped to 12.8%. First SARM stack I ran wasn't this good so im glad to see it shining this time. Really enjoying sarms so far but I would like to try something different.

Currently i'm thinking about running Tbol with Test C or E, I honestly cant see the difference in them so if anyone could give me some advice as which is best I would be grateful. I know its not always advised to run an oral with a first cycle, I thought Tbol would be a good boost. This is the current layout I have, please adjust it if it sounds off. NO LONGER RUNNING TBOL

Current Stats: Will update closer to beginning the cycle but just getting the information before I decide.

6'3, 188lbs, 12.8% BF, 25yo. My goal is to reach 210lbs while keeping a lower BF%

Cycle:
1-12 Test C 300mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
MK-2866 25 mg day
GW-501516 20 mg day

Alright I have removed Tbol from the cycle as suggested.

Not a bad layout at all bro. Looks pretty good for your first run. everything looks pretty good except I would suggest adding in Nolva to your pct to make it more complete. You're going to want the platinum pct from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

cyp is only 1 injection per week correct?
Technically yes but anything over 200mg I personally prefer to split the dosage. Keeps blood levels more stable so you don't have such a dramatic high and low period.

Technically yes but anything over 200mg I personally prefer to split the dosage. Keeps blood levels more stable so you don't have such a dramatic high and low period.

Same thing I do basically. When I'm on TRT I just do one injection per week. On blast I split them to two injections per week

Top Bottom