napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Avoiding virilization from steroid use in women: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Definitely an issue that needs more attention. I've spent Allot time with my girls on this. Especially when they wanted to run something .

VALHALLA CEO

it is a major issue... many women come to me in private about this because they feel embarrassed to speak openly so i thought it was a huge deal for them to make this video... i want them to not feel embarrassed and to have this as a reference to help them...

Cool vid... I'm surprised you didn't mention EQ

Pharma Lady Rep

Lord knows I love a muscular woman, but once their faces start to take on male characteristics it's gone too far. Muscles yes, shred yes, size hell yes... enlarged clitoris I'm down like 4 flat tires... Voice like Britany Griner pass.

you are very welcome! im glad you liked it!
I just finished the entire video I only got half way through earlier as I was on my break. But yes it's very helpful although I kind of went off track with my last cycle from this! But honestly I did find that I didn't care for primo, but did like the results of var.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I just finished the entire video I only got half way through earlier as I was on my break. But yes it's very helpful although I kind of went off track with my last cycle from this! But honestly I did find that I didn't care for primo, but did like the results of var.

i get that same comment as a consensus from most women... i cant tell you how many have thanked me for getting them off heavier steroids and introducing them to sarms... i have always said that females respond to sarms just as good if not better than men... its crazy how you women respond but it makes me so happy to know that you have the other options and dont have to risk all of the other problems that could occur...

Lord knows I love a muscular woman, but once their faces start to take on male characteristics it's gone too far. Muscles yes, shred yes, size hell yes... enlarged clitoris I'm down like 4 flat tires... Voice like Britany Griner pass.

Totally agree. There's a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such an important topic to cover for the females on our board. There are certain steroids that are considered more safe than others for women, and it's extremely important to know which ones are better to use and what doses to run.

Sarms are always a great alternative for women, which I always recommend.....but if you know what you are doing certain steroids can be used safely by women in conjunction with sarms

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Anavar tends to treat most women very well. Primo usually is great for females too but everyone is different on how they will respond to it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

just wanted to make sure everyone had the chance to see this again... i know how important this topic is and dont want anyone to miss it...

Great video. I'm on my second SARMS cycle - triple stack + SR9009 during this diet phase and I have been pleased with how things have progressed over the last few months. I have never used Var but am interested in trying a cycle with it. I'd like my next comp (next summer) to come in much leaner & harder.

Great video. I'm on my second SARMS cycle - triple stack + SR9009 during this diet phase and I have been pleased with how things have progressed over the last few months. I have never used Var but am interested in trying a cycle with it. I'd like my next comp (next summer) to come in much leaner & harder.

anavar and sarms are perfect for females... it has shown time and time again to be an extremely successful and beneficial stack.. let me know anytime you need help and i can set you up a mean cycle...

anavar and sarms are perfect for females... it has shown time and time again to be an extremely successful and beneficial stack.. let me know anytime you need help and i can set you up a mean cycle...

I'm ready to hop on that horsey & give it a whirl. My coach has been pleased with my progress so far in this build and this short diet down will help reveal the hard work I've put in. I've researched some sources & prefer to stay domestic if I can. Not all the sources offer 10mg tablets & I don't want anything stronger.

6 weeks on - 5mg twice daily
6-8 weeks off (should it be longer)

First show is late June 2017 or I may just do the late July & Aug shows. Plenty of time to dial it in.

I'm ready to hop on that horsey & give it a whirl. My coach has been pleased with my progress so far in this build and this short diet down will help reveal the hard work I've put in. I've researched some sources & prefer to stay domestic if I can. Not all the sources offer 10mg tablets & I don't want anything stronger.

6 weeks on - 5mg twice daily
6-8 weeks off (should it be longer)

First show is late June 2017 or I may just do the late July & Aug shows. Plenty of time to dial it in.

excellent, what is your main goal from the cycle?

i would go 8-10 weeks off anavar after you use it for 6 weeks... i wouldnt want you running orals that close together...

excellent, what is your main goal from the cycle?

i would go 8-10 weeks off anavar after you use it for 6 weeks... i wouldnt want you running orals that close together...

My goal right now is to lean out a bit more before going back to a short build before prep. I want to keep the muscle I have & build a bit more to add some size. I have a great upper body but my legs are my weak area. We switched to a 2 day/Wk leg focus on quads & then posterior. I've seen some good growth this year but that's due to training correctly with ROM & tempo. I have long muscles so I find they take long to show themselves.

I'm very in tune with my body & how it responds. As mentioned I'd like to be leaner & harder next year for my shows. My goal is to win my age division and continue to train so I can hopefully go to Masters Nationals in 2018 or 2019. I won't go unless I am ready. I have no problems taking the time to build up weak areas and dial in the rest.

Thanks for the confirming that I should have a longer break between cycles. I'm all for that. Just like my training I eat as much as I can with minimal cardio for my goals. This is a lifestyle not a race so I'm in for the long haul.

Top Bottom