napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Zach Zeiler A Cancer Survivor To Bodybuilder

LookintomyEye

Zach zeiler is the 1 of mine favorite bodybuilder, he got old school physics, looking lean years arounds,can this type of physics achieve naturally?just discuss with brothers..[attachment=0:20uvlaa6]FB_IMG_1437899362145.jpg[/attachment:20uvlaa6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1437899431049.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1437899431049.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 38
I will say some people have very good genetics and they can build their bodies better than others... But do I honestly think he is natural well my answer is no. I do not see him achieving that with his age. Do I know that for a fact no and I also know nothing about him but I would make a gentleman's bet and say he's used and used a few different things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way is someone going to get that paper thin, dry, and grainy look without drugs. I mean I guess anything is possible but I have a very hard time believing that.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

LookintomyEye said:
Zach zeiler is the 1 of mine favorite bodybuilder, he got old school physics, looking lean years arounds,can this type of physics achieve naturally?just discuss with brothers..[attachment=0:lpghm59k]FB_IMG_1437899362145.jpg[/attachment:lpghm59k]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I don't like to call people out, but if I was placing a bet I would say even with the best genetics in the world there is no way in the world this guy is natural. His hardness, vascularity, muscle bellies, roundness, size, tie-ins and insertions all are something way beyond anything I've seen in any natural physique in the world. its just not possible to achieve that look with natural hormone levels and no drugs

There's no such thing as a "natural" bodybuilder...it doesn't exist. I will add (because it bears repeating) that he didn't just inject some test and look like that, he busted ass; nutrition, training, coaching, etc.

However his story is very inspiring.....anyone making excuses should learn about guys like this.

EZ_E said:
There's no such thing as a "natural" bodybuilder...it doesn't exist. I will add (because it bears repeating) that he didn't just inject some test and look like that, he busted ass; nutrition, training, coaching, etc.

However his story is very inspiring.....anyone making excuses should learn about guys like this.

Well said. That's why I don't like to play the game of "Did this guy use steroids?"

Because, frankly, who gives a damn. It doesn't change the fact that they busted their fucking ass in the gym and in the kitchen to get that way. Drugs or no drugs....doesn't really matter to me. I always respect the results. There's no replacement for hard fucking work

He looks very good. Even with all the aas i have run. Ive never looked that good! Lol

Inspiring story but as others said his vascularity, paper thin skin, hardness gives it away however that doesn't take away from his hardwork. He still dieted and busted his ass in the gym

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom