Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

youtube fitness "stars"

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
First off, I'd like to state that I am NOT bashing anyone. These are just my feelings on the matter:

I see these guys like Jason Blaha, Nick Wright, I'll pump you up, Hodge Twins, and Bro science on Social Media talking about fitness every single day. I've watched alot of these guys over the years and they have barely changed their physique in years and years, yet, they seem to know soooo much about fitness. These kinds of people are the prime example of talking the talking but not walking the walk. I take everything they say with a grain of salt. I wish instead of THEM being famous and making good money for spreading crap knowledge, people like Dylan that actually speak the truth would take their spot and help people.

Rant over. 😆😆

people want the lies, that they can eat pizza and drink and all the other garbage and have a chance at looking decent. that is just the way it is

Right?? I mean, if they really believe that, they should learn in a few weeks after listening to them and eating shitty and how they really look and feel.. NO GAINSSSSS

people want the lies, that they can eat pizza and drink and all the other garbage and have a chance at looking decent. that is just the way it is

Not gonna lie. Pizza has a strong place in my diet lol. Its catching up with me though. 24 is closing in man! metabolism is slowing! gonna be 280 of muscle to 280 of fluff!

lmao ya 24 my ass wait til 30's and even 40's and those packages of ice cream sammiches yo ass been eating goin straight to ur hips hahaha

ya stretchy yoga pants or some shit flip flops and stretchy pants you can hang out at wal mart all day hahaha

First off, I'd like to state that I am NOT bashing anyone. These are just my feelings on the matter:

I see these guys like Jason Blaha, Nick Wright, I'll pump you up, Hodge Twins, and Bro science on Social Media talking about fitness every single day. I've watched alot of these guys over the years and they have barely changed their physique in years and years, yet, they seem to know soooo much about fitness. These kinds of people are the prime example of talking the talking but not walking the walk. I take everything they say with a grain of salt. I wish instead of THEM being famous and making good money for spreading crap knowledge, people like Dylan that actually speak the truth would take their spot and help people.

Rant over. [emoji38][emoji38]

Ya there is a lot of those guys that I don't really get. I mean some of them barely look like they lift. I know some of them are self proclaimed "naturals" so I'll give them a break, but for them to be YouTube Gurus I would expect a bit more.

I don't really follow any of them, though I do watch videos every now and then from guys like Marc lobliner and Jerry Ward....but even those guys I don't really get what they are saying a lot of times

I like Marc Lobliner and honestly, Rich Piana is cool because he speaks the truth about himself (may not be healthy) but I enjoy his vids. Chris Jones and Vince and all those other dudes are just annoying and just because some MAY lift, doesn't make them gurus. I can't believe people buy programs from them lol

I like Marc Lobliner and honestly, Rich Piana is cool because he speaks the truth about himself (may not be healthy) but I enjoy his vids. Chris Jones and Vince and all those other dudes are just annoying and just because some MAY lift, doesn't make them gurus. I can't believe people buy programs from them lol

Marc is a cool dude. I take back what I said I watch him too. Him and Lee though are about it. Lee is just funny as hell and actually probably the most sane open person ive come across. Rich just gives that dbag vibe off too hard lol.
Go watch Lee Priest trash Boston Loyd. Shit will make you laugh for sure lol.

I used to watch the Hodgetwins a lot back in the day when they did their intros and stuff if only for the humor and personalities. They sure have changed though, between "fake-nattiness" and being complete sellouts. They jumped on the vegan train and only care about making money from selling crappy overpriced supps and tshirts anymore instead of actually helping inspire young people.

Hodge Twins are funny and if you watch their first videos up to now their physiques have changed greatly. I don't know why anyone would watch Jason Blaha for advice or inspiration. Dude is a hater and just isn't funny. Lee Priest is awesome and I dig Rich Pianas honesty. Jerry was up there for me too but the whole sarms flip flopping shut that down real fast.

watch Lee Priest trash Boston Loyd. Shit will make you laugh for sure lol.

Every time, its funny every time.

Hodge Twins are funny and if you watch their first videos up to now their physiques have changed greatly. I don't know why anyone would watch Jason Blaha for advice or inspiration. Dude is a hater and just isn't funny. Lee Priest is awesome and I dig Rich Pianas honesty. Jerry was up there for me too but the whole sarms flip flopping shut that down real fast.

Jason Blaha doesn't even look like he lifts I think people just watch his videos to make fun of him lol

One dude that really aggravates me for some reason is that dude devon physique.... and basically any other douche in a shredz shirt. Hes just annoying and douchy looking.

Top Bottom