Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

You're better than that!!!

JackSteel

Banned
d9b90fb86cbfecc82b57ab3f6b94f62c.jpg

Robolics Labs Representative

I've never looked in the mirror and thought "good enough". That would be the first day of giving up.

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Last edited:
The whole point of all of it, is to strive to always be better than the person you were yesterday.

I've looked in the mirror, today matter of fact and thought "Rest Day"... the important thing is to dissect being a wuss into small increments. My hammy's are killing me and it wraps around to my knees. So is "good enough for today" a bitch move lol?

I've looked in the mirror, today matter of fact and thought "Rest Day"... the important thing is to dissect being a wuss into small increments. My hammy's are killing me and it wraps around to my knees. So is "good enough for today" a bitch move lol?

Lol the frustration was with dedication and not thinking "oh I'm only human so I had a few drinks one night and a bunch of desserts" when that person is complaining daily how they feel fat and unattractive. This was the ex that sparked the post. Then she cried when I said well stop making excuses and fill in the holes you have of making exceptions like that. I told her she has a grade of 98.5% but she could have 100%. Literally cried and hurt her feelings. I told her I have a worse record than she does but I'm not the one complaining every day how fat I feel. Of course I'm an asshole. High doses of gear strip away sugar coating like turpentine for me.

Robolics Labs Representative

I had a guy at the gym say to me …are you going to take a break any time soon…and then laughed.
I said I'll take a really long fuckin break………when I'm dead!!!

I've never looked in the mirror and thought "good enough". That would be the first day of giving up.

Well said bro. "Good enough" means becoming complacent which translates to no longer striving for progress..

I look In The mirror and say I can't wait til tomorrow you get better looking everyday. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I look In The mirror and say I can't wait til tomorrow you get better looking everyday. Lol

Eh there's a few days where I'm like damn I look like shit. Lol
The day I started lifted was the day I realized I will NEVER be good enough.

Eh there's a few days where I'm like damn I look like shit. Lol
The day I started lifted was the day I realized I will NEVER be good enough.

I hear ya. I was joking about what I do. I am the most critical person to myself.

i look into the mirror and say. " you think your perfect don't you" then this small voice out of no where says you could be a bit taller.

I look in the mirror everyday and say " your a fat POS...now get to work "...lol

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Top Bottom