Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Younger steroid users

angelpump

Greetings Dylan!

Yesterday I came across your video regarding underage steroid use. It was an enlightening video and I have decided to put off my steroid use until my later twenties. I am currently an 18 year old olympic lifter and I have some questions. I wanna know your opinion on youtubers such as David Laid, Justin Martillini and Dylan Mckena. These guys are in my age group but they are quite obviously on some gear. What do you think these guys are using and how are we not seeing the side effects such as acne, gyno, premature closing of growth plates, etc.? It makes me wonder since you mentioned all these side effects but they don't seem at all concerned and are making crazy physique and strength gains. Thank you again for the informational content brother! All the best!

i dont even know the guys you are talking about brother... what i do know is that guys under age using steroids all face the same fate (well MOST will) because there are always people that are exceptions to most rules but i would say 98-99% will face the same fate down the road... of COURSE they will make great gains bro, they always do but that will not last and they will ALL learn a very hard lesson... thats on them bro... you can follow that path as well or you can go about it the right way.. the last thing im going to do is debate this topic... i dont need to... its piontless for me to even attempt to reason with the unreasonable.. i THINK that i have been doing this long enough and with the amount of people i deal with DAILY, i think i have a slight inkling of what i am talking about..

There is no debate. It's just plain fuckin stupid to do steroids at such a young age. Why short cut the short cut? Young people already have an advantage, you just need to put in hard work and you're better then the guy with gear.

I'm so glad I waited cause those guys that did gear in high school were on top of the world, at that short period in life.

In the long run I surpassed them and way better off then they ever will be. They still talk about the good old days.... I'm only getting better.

You're way better off waiting. You're old longer then you are young so just be patient and learn to have a work ethic.

Greetings Dylan!

Yesterday I came across your video regarding underage steroid use. It was an enlightening video and I have decided to put off my steroid use until my later twenties. I am currently an 18 year old olympic lifter and I have some questions. I wanna know your opinion on youtubers such as David Laid, Justin Martillini and Dylan Mckena. These guys are in my age group but they are quite obviously on some gear. What do you think these guys are using and how are we not seeing the side effects such as acne, gyno, premature closing of growth plates, etc.? It makes me wonder since you mentioned all these side effects but they don't seem at all concerned and are making crazy physique and strength gains. Thank you again for the informational content brother! All the best!
just checked the youtube videos out on these guys... it appears that these fellows have transformation videos from 13 to 18 lol.. one looked like he was 90 lbs when he started to work out.. seemed like he was EATNG, and training hard... doing all the basics like everyone on this site preach... don't think any are doing gear Bro... 13 to 18 your test level is up at 1200 so it it good genetics and diet and training Bro... plus they don't look that big....there very aesthetic for sure but not hugh for there age.... 44 states that his son benches 315 all day long and he's natural... Dylan's 100% correct with the consequences of gear when young.... but you can learn the hard way if you like Bro

Last edited:
this is one of those times where you have to really sit down and think to yourself whether or not these things are worth it to you or not... i don't gain anything by telling you to not to use steroids other than the piece of mind knowing i helped you to save yourself from nothing but issues... its really up to you bro but noone here is going to contribute to you hurting yourself... that's now how we do things here... we actually care about our members here...

Im not planning on using steroids at this age dont worry. I just wanted some clarification as to how these guys hide what they are putting their bodies through. Ive been debating with my teammates in the judo team who have been juicing who could get the whole team fined 50000 php (1000$) if caught and I didnt know how to counter that argument. Thanks for the clarification though. All the best

Sitting and speculating what others are doing, comparing to them, and how they got to where they are Isn't constructive at all. Everyone is different. They probably have elite genetics, and train better and harder than 99.9% of the population. It's entirely possible they are natural, gifted, athletes. It's also possible that they use gear, but if they are tested I'd say likely not. The main thing is that it has absolutely nothing to do with YOU. Just keep that in mind

just checked the youtube videos out on these guys... it appears that these fellows have transformation videos from 13 to 18 lol.. one looked like he was 90 lbs when he started to work out.. seemed like he was EATNG, and training hard... doing all the basics like everyone on this site preach... don't think any are doing gear Bro... 13 to 18 your test level is up at 1200 so it it good genetics and diet and training Bro... plus they don't look that big....there very aesthetic for sure but not hugh for there age.... 44 states that his son benches 315 all day long and he's natural... Dylan's 100% correct with the consequences of gear when young.... but you can learn the hard way if you like Bro

Completely agree. I was a skinny kid @ 150 in high school and play 0 sports. I sucked. Then when I was 22 I started lifting - heavy shit and eating a lot - and crappy food too like McDonalds QPC's x2 daily, etc and drinking a ton. Even then I grew to 205lbs. I squatted a max 405 and benched 315 at my peak at 25 years old. All 100% natural. Imagine if I would have had good coaches - ate right, used better form, etc.

In my late 20's and early 30's was busy with my job and having kids. Gained fat, lost strength and muscle. Then @ 36 started Jiu Jitsu. Competed at 169-180 depending on the comp. my goals were different.

Then started Crossfit in 2012 and gained strength back - but wasn't eating right and training way too hard. Had lots of injuries. After spending last year rebuilding - doing basic shit and adding yoga to fix joint issues. I'm back.

Now I'm almost 45 and starting lift heavy again. Doing SARMS, eating 100% clean. Not drinking hardly ever. And I'm 3 weeks the gains are crazy.

My point being - put in the work, stay natural for now and you will have a foundation for LIFE. Being in pain sucks and if you fuck things up now you will hate the rest of your life. These guys on the forum know their shit. LISTEN TO THEM!

Good luck bro.

Top Bottom