napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Women and steroids

Francesca1078

Is there a steroid out there for women that can help me get more cut up and lean. I tried Anavar and it did nothing for me.

You should consider running SARMS. They are excellent choice for women.. especially when it comes to leaning out and building lean muscle mass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once you post your stats the good people here can guide you to help you reach your goals. Please be aware that steroids are not fat burners - anavar included. Diet, strong routine, supplements and yes some Sarms help tremendously with fat loss and cutting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a steroid out there for women that can help me get more cut up and lean. I tried Anavar and it did nothing for me.
For the goals you have with cutting, you don't need steroids at all. Sarms are perfect for your goals and I'm sure you would love them. Sarms are good for females because they don't have the negative side effects that steroids do.

A great sarms stack for women is this one, which you can get from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 mk2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 sr9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day)

Miss Biz and stretch my stats are...5'8" 185lbs. I work out 5 days a week between lifting weights and cardio (boxing and kickboxing) and I'm 38. I have done pretty good in my diet but I have plateaued. Rick Rock, based on my stats is what you told me to do still valid? I appreciate everyone's help.

Miss Biz and stretch my stats are...5'8" 185lbs. I work out 5 days a week between lifting weights and cardio (boxing and kickboxing) and I'm 38. I have done pretty good in my diet but I have plateaued. Rick Rock, based on my stats is what you told me to do still valid? I appreciate everyone's help.
Based upon your stats, the types of workouts you do I 100% agree with ricks layout. Here is some info on what these do for you.

Gw/Sr both great for endurance and fat loss, sr9009 will speed up the metabolism
Mk2866 is great for muscle building and s4 is great for adding lean muscle, tightening up...with them stacked together you just maximize everything.

In a nutshell that's only a few of the benefits. If you search here you will find logs including my own and tons of reviews.

SARMs are a great option for women, especially if your diet is in check. I had my wife running GW and it was working wonders until her BFF convinced her I had her running gear despite what I told her... moron's, everybody knows at least one.

Oh I know a few...lol Thanks gearhead I appreciate your input and will look into it. My husband had been running his cycles accordingly and at 42 he looks and feels great. If used correctly steroids can make your quality of life better. I'm not looking to get jacked just a little more leaner..I'm 38 and it's just not like it used to be. My husband and I starting talking about it and I think this is my next step. I tried Anavar last year and absolutely nothing came of it.

Top Bottom