napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Women and SARMS

40+Newbee

Hi Guys & Girls
I have many questions on the use of SARMS for women. Can anyone help? My background is I've been a keen gym user since the age of 18. Always been into weights, along with many other activities, from kickboxing to Tough Guy and general gym. My fitness and physique have progressed well since that time. But over the last few years I have noticed I'm no longer able to put on or maintain my lean muscle. This is where I've been looking into and doing a lot of research into SARMS. But don't know anyone that has used them. There is so much information on youtube about men using these but less than 1% is about women users, why is that? they seem to be by far the best thing for women to be using!!! Also an in depth youtube video specifically about women using sarms, beginner, what to use, what to stack, doses etc... would be amazing. Please Dylan :) x

Hi Guys & Girls
I have many questions on the use of SARMS for women. Can anyone help? My background is I've been a keen gym user since the age of 18. Always been into weights, along with many other activities, from kickboxing to Tough Guy and general gym. My fitness and physique have progressed well since that time. But over the last few years I have noticed I'm no longer able to put on or maintain my lean muscle. This is where I've been looking into and doing a lot of research into SARMS. But don't know anyone that has used them. There is so much information on youtube about men using these but less than 1% is about women users, why is that? they seem to be by far the best thing for women to be using!!! Also an in depth youtube video specifically about women using sarms, beginner, what to use, what to stack, doses etc... would be amazing. Please Dylan :) x

welcome to isarms... its great to have you... there are so many women users with sarms and the popularity and use of women grows daily... i have already done a video on sarms for women... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hV1N6HrFV0

your information is extremely flawed... sarms use among women is FAR more popular than you can imagine and the results dont lie... i would be happy to set you up a strong cycle... let me know your stats and goals and i'll be happy to help...

age/height/weight/body fat? goals??

Top Bottom