napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol to end cycle

Pete

Hi Dylan,

I've watched your videos on Winstrol and I am wondering if you could help with some clarification on using Winstrol to end a bulk cycle.

My stats are as follows:

Age 39
Height 170cm
Weight 82 kg
Years of training 13
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
Sus 250 and Deca 2 ml per week. Arimidex .5 eod
PCT for each cycle I'm on TRT of Primoteston 250mg once every 2 weeks
Goals would like to tidy up the end of a bulking cycle
Supplements (if any) Protein
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) no allergies and healthy diet.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Done 4 cycles of sus and deca. 12 weeks on of 1ml each twice per week followed by 12 weeks off. I'm on TRT so I don't use PCT but I have arimidex which I run all year round,

Can I please ask if taking Winstrol 50mg for 6 weeks is definitely suitable for running along side a bulking cycle. I really just want to tidy up my gains but I'm not a contest person or pro etc. Most of what I read says it's for a cutting cycle but in your videos you also say it can be used to end a bulking cycle. I've read on other forums that it really shouldn't be used while bulking but if you say it can be without losing any gains your advice is what I'll go with. Also if possible what would be the best option for managing any cortisol issues, thanks for reading and thanks for your time

Last edited:
Hi Dylan,

I've watched your videos on Winstrol and I am wondering if you could help with some clarification on using Winstrol to end a bulk cycle.

My stats are as follows:

Age 39
Height 170cm
Weight 82 kg
Years of training 13
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
Sus 250 and Deca 2 ml per week. Arimidex .5 eod
PCT for each cycle I'm on TRT of Primoteston 250mg once every 2 weeks
Goals would like to tidy up the end of a bulking cycle
Supplements (if any) Protein
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) no allergies and healthy diet.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Done 4 cycles of sus and deca. 12 weeks on of 1ml each twice per week followed by 12 weeks off. I'm on TRT so I don't use PCT but I have arimidex which I run all year round,

Can I please ask if taking Winstrol 50mg for 6 weeks is definitely suitable for running along side a bulking cycle. I really just want to tidy up my gains but I'm not a contest person or pro etc. Most of what I read says it's for a cutting cycle but in your videos you also say it can be used to end a bulking cycle. I've read on other forums that it really shouldn't be used while bulking but if you say it can be without losing any gains your advice is what I'll go with. Also if possible what would be the best option for managing any cortisol issues, thanks for reading and thanks for your time

Winstrol can be used with a bulking cycle as a finisher no problem. It can help clean up gains. 50mg ED the last 6 weeks.

GW would be a good addition to your cycle for cortisol control. It will also help aid you in cleaning up gains as well

Winny is a great finisher for any cycle. 50mg is a great go to dose and I haven't had any issues running it a full 6 weeks.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

i like to kick start and finish with winstrol to be honest... i love it and for me, it still gives me size on top of all the cosmetic effects... thats why i love it the way i do!

Top Bottom