napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Video Why heart disease is the number one cause of death

High quality videos about anabolic steroids, sarms, training, diet, nutrition and bodybuilding.
I'd say sedentary lifestyle couple with a very bad diet are probably the major cause of heart attacks. I'd add there has been a dramatic uptick in heart attacks, and heart inflammation among young people from the Covid vaccine.

I don't think taking moderate amounts of steroids is causing heart attacks. I'm not referring to extreme amounts of steroids and extreme weight fluctuations where a bodybuilder walks around 275-300 in the off season and then cuts dramatic amounts of weight using diuretics, etc. That can certainly cause excessive strain on the heart that can lead to heart failure, but moderate amounts with a good diet? I don't think so.

In addition, hematocrit and hemoglobin levels should be checked when on TRT, or cycling. Former MMA fighter Randy Couture suffered a heart attack due to high hematocrit and hemoglobin levels. Randy admitted such saying he knew his red blood cell count was high, but didn't stay on top of it. He's the last person you'd suspect would have a heart attack. I don't know this for a fact, but I suspect Randy does TRT.

Top Bottom