Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When boys think they are now men.

44YOGearHead

This is dedicated to my fellow dads out there with sons about to graduate and are freshly turned 18. If you look in my fridge there is a bottle of some bullshit hard liquor and a shitload of wine coolers and various amounts of bullshit I don't drink... they belong to my son and his gf. I allow them to partake a bit so when these fucktards go to college it won't be a stupidity filled experience where she ends up passed out with her panties around her ankles in a room full of dicks and he is too drunk to have prevented it. I allow my son to do quite a few things that my friend considers too much, but they don't know that their own son is having sex and drinks as well so at least I'm not oblivious. Last night he had some friends sleep over after they went to the lake all day. His gf and her friend came over and were talking to my wife when my son called his gf to come upstairs. I told him she was talking to his mother and this little shit replied 'Was I talking to you?'... I went the fuck off and told him to get his ass downstairs. His mother was looking at him like STFU now before you can't be saved. I told him "I do a lot of shit for you, I allow a lot of shit as well... consider yourself about to be starved out". He's upstairs with his friends asleep now. He has graduation practice in 45 minutes, his alarm went off twice already. Guess he's gonna miss rehearsal today folks. This is the beginning of his "Hunger Games". Starvation 101 is in session. He can also fill out the rest of his college paperwork and get it sent off to where it needs to go if he can figure that out since I've been doing all of that for the 4 football scholarships I helped him get by writing about 500 emails to coaches and pretending to be him in the correspondences. Kids, regardless of age, have no idea of what we do for them and the level of commitment it takes to help them try and be successful. Talking to me any kind of way, especially in front of your friends will only end up 1 of two ways. He can consider himself lucky to be intact this morning.

Last edited:
I bet 5-10 years from now he'll look back and realize so much of what you're saying. I know I appreciate my parents a lot more now that I've grown up some. I saw their help around that age usually as interfering with my life, rather than what it was, help.

I went upstairs at 8:52 because I didn't wanna hear my wifes shit later and this dick goes 'Dad, it's only 8:52" even though his alarm went off at 7:30 and 7:35 already and he slept through them. I told his punk ass that I shoulda let his disrespectful ass miss it. He's barely gonna make it to his rehearsal, his buddy and his gf and my son's gf are still upstairs asleep and I'm pissed. Today when he returns I'm out. My wife's caddi is at the dealership getting repaired from a stinking piece of 14" rebar that shot thru her windshield and got buried 6" deep into her dash right in front of her face (yes she almost got killed coming back from visiting her shitlatives). Now she's using his car and he's using mine. I hope he has plans today that require money and he has to ask me for some... getting to be a grown man requires the ability to function as one, he'll learn that when I say no. I'm really like fuck this dude. Before I graduated my dad told me my paper plate and cup where almost in the trash and I had 30 days after graduation to be gone doing something. This spoiled shit hasn't filled out one college app, paid for one ACT (I paid for his gf's too), hasn't paid for one college visit I sent him and his gf on, hadn't paid for his ACT tutor, filled out any paperwork for the NCAA, hasn't communicated with a single coach until after I laid the groundwork, nothing is what he has done other than play football and if it weren't for me sending out film and emails he mighta been done there. NOT TO MENTION that I went and got another place just for him to be able to switch high schools so he could be at a school where the parents weren't cock blocking him from getting on the field. I have officially learned that kids are unappreciative, self serving, self absorbed and fucked up as a whole. The only way they appreciate shit is when the can't get it, or have to work for it themselves. 5-10 years from now he might appreciate me, but for now he says he won't be like me with his kids (his words)... guess that means he won't push them to use their talents to earn scholarships and open doors, or financially over-support them and he'll make them get a job and won't buy them a customized new Camaro. Two words: "Fuck him". I'm so pissed right now.

man i have sees this time and time again. and we never allowed ours to drink, and here is why. our 17 year old at the time was about 3 months from graduation. well 4 am i sit straight up in bed cuz i hear pitter patter down the hall and then gagging in the bathroom. i go in and my sons friend was puking in the sink, i said smells like alcohol so i grabbed my wifey told her to sniff before i went off and she says ya smells like alcohol to me so i says to the guy, lol you been drinking? he says no i ate something bad i said well what did you eat that smells like alcohol, he says run cake, i says mfr i was born at night but not last night. our son still passed out in a drunken stupor we went in smelled his mouth sure enuff alcohol. so its 445 this kid is out in the garage with me and wifey and i said what do you think your parents would say about you drinking. He says they wouldnt say anything cuz they let me drink. i say oh ok. then the whole investigation starts about who got what and when etc etc. in the meantime we have 3 other teens and pre teens that are very impressionable in the household. long story even shorter we were busy didnt talk to the kids parents for a week and they say. OH HELL NO!!!!! we have let our kids drink if we went camping or something but it was under our supervision. now both drunk kids were pretty fucking book smart both graduated high school with AA degrees and accepted to central florida engineering program, well ours didnt go he finished up locally becaus ehe aint wasting my fucking money, his buddy went and flunked out 1st semester cuz he was partying.

So in my eyes if you let em drink they think you condone it and wont care if they do it elsewhere. well mine is now a civil engineer and his buddy is a laborer at a construction site. not to mention yours is going to be playing sports i hope he pulls his head out of his ass.

man i have sees this time and time again. and we never allowed ours to drink, and here is why. our 17 year old at the time was about 3 months from graduation. well 4 am i sit straight up in bed cuz i hear pitter patter down the hall and then gagging in the bathroom. i go in and my sons friend was puking in the sink, i said smells like alcohol so i grabbed my wifey told her to sniff before i went off and she says ya smells like alcohol to me so i says to the guy, lol you been drinking? he says no i ate something bad i said well what did you eat that smells like alcohol, he says run cake, i says mfr i was born at night but not last night. our son still passed out in a drunken stupor we went in smelled his mouth sure enuff alcohol. so its 445 this kid is out in the garage with me and wifey and i said what do you think your parents would say about you drinking. He says they wouldnt say anything cuz they let me drink. i say oh ok. then the whole investigation starts about who got what and when etc etc. in the meantime we have 3 other teens and pre teens that are very impressionable in the household. long story even shorter we were busy didnt talk to the kids parents for a week and they say. OH HELL NO!!!!! we have let our kids drink if we went camping or something but it was under our supervision. now both drunk kids were pretty fucking book smart both graduated high school with AA degrees and accepted to central florida engineering program, well ours didnt go he finished up locally becaus ehe aint wasting my fucking money, his buddy went and flunked out 1st semester cuz he was partying.

So in my eyes if you let em drink they think you condone it and wont care if they do it elsewhere. well mine is now a civil engineer and his buddy is a laborer at a construction site. not to mention yours is going to be playing sports i hope he pulls his head out of his ass.

Bro this lil' cock sucker is up shit creek with me. I admit yeah I let him sip in my presence, allowed in Texas, and his gf is mainly the one who gets tipsy and I just want these shitheads to get it outta their system. First time they got "drunk" my son didn't even drink much and she got wasted and ended up literally shitting on his foot. I had gotten them a hotel room for prom night and he spent the night taking care of her and cleaning shit off the rug and his feet. I'd hate for her to get fucked up and taken advantage of somewhere because she was a typical lil' college freshman. I dunno, parenting is fucking stressful. My son is pretty responsible, his problem is he thinks the little shit he does covers all facets of manhood. He thinks he knows it all and won't listen to shit. I'm outta words, so he won't have to bother listening for a good minute.

I'm a firm believer in giving your kids the tools/opportunity to be successful. If the use them, or not is up to them. I already told him I'm concerned about his responsibility level and that if he goes up there and fucks off the opportunity given he had better just not come home unless he wants a beat down.
I condone a lot of shit... I let him have sex, drink on occasion and all I ask is for him to be responsible and respectful... he needs to work on the respectful obviously.

believe me every fucking one of m 4 have tried the same ol shit think they are grown when they get a little pussy and straight up tell em aint but 2 people fuckin in this house me and your mom if your girlfriend drops her panties here imma run up in it. but their gf's have parents taht allow them to do that. it pisses me off but whatever. here is how i look at it now. if you dont let them fall hard enuff to jar their fuckin teeth loose then you are doing them a disservice. THEY are responsible for their own consequences. if he flunks out and loses his NCAA scholarship its on HIM not you, but i have told all of mine i aint raising any more fucking babies and you aint moving back in here for an extended stay, 3 days worth of clothes is what they can bring back then they gotta go to their own place. lol

i had one that could have played div 2 or 3 level but he fucked around in high school and wouldnt do his school work, guess how many colleges called him? ZEROOO, guess what he is doing? growing dreadlocks and a fucking beard workin on the beach carrying beach chairs. i guess he likes it but he never asks me for shit cuz i aint cosigning, lending, nada if a bank wont lend you money why the fuck would i? lol thank you Dave Ramsey!!!!!

Last edited:
Oh i forgot about the junior colleges that told him that he could come there and use my GI Bill. hahaha i fell out laughing. drove by the recruiters station and told him thats where he can get his own fucking GI Bill.

now with our 25 year old when he comes home it is actually very nice cuz he has his own money, and is repsonsible and he comes back and says. you know when you did this or said that. and we say yes. and he sas i know why you did it and am glad you did because it made me more conscious and respinsible. thats when you know you done it right!!! the other 3 are yet to be seen. but i do hate fucking teenage years for sure.

Out of curiosity...did yalls kids have much time with the grandparents? That's who had the biggest influence on me growing up..I learned survival,work,and love from my grandparents...didn't get a lot from my parents

mine did and my parents do i mean we spoke up and it subsided a bit but its still a fact slipping em money, toys, etc

Out of curiosity...did yalls kids have much time with the grandparents? That's who had the biggest influence on me growing up..I learned survival,work,and love from my grandparents...didn't get a lot from my parents

My son and my father had a shit relationship imo, my dad was dealing with dementia and early onset Alzheimer's at the time, my mom was giving him a hard time about old shit and my dad was hiding the fact his cancer was back after 14 years. He was under a lot of stress and doing his part to protect my mom and everyone's feelings I guess. He was volatile to say the least. My son and him were great when he was little, but later on my son didn't really understand why his gramps was acting like a dick. None of us did till it was too late sadly. I wish they had a better relationship. My wife's father doesn't speak to anyone unless he thinks he's better than them, or to ask them for something when he needs it. I think he's said less than 10 words to my son in the past 18 years. Her mother has Alzheimer's now so, no my kids have never had much of a relationship with their grandparents.

Top Bottom