napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's up guys?

Becool12

Hey guys. I am a new member here and thought it would be necessary to introduce myself, goals, etc. Currently, I am a 20 year old male suffering severely low testsoterone(100/800-1000), low lh and fsh levels, borderline low thyroid, and low igf-1 levels. Just discovered these levels this year. I believe it had much to do with getting to too low of a body fat as a natural.

Low T is causing me horrible symptoms. Low sex drive, premature ejaculation, bad endurance, anxiety, depression, aching joints, FATIGUE, gyno flare ups and random water retention( Indentation all over my body).

I have been training naturally, seriously and intensely for two years, but wasted the first other two. Unfortunately, my volume was too low, poor form, intensity not even once, etc,etc. My program consist of a push/pull/legs/push/pull/legs/rest/repeat. Will post details if you would like.

My goals are to treat this low T since the doctors won't do anything for me and build muscle....obviously lol. I would like to remain lean, but I need to build mass. Maintaining athleticism, health and gaining longevity will be a goal, as well.

So, I am glad to be here and hope I get to know you all :D... Thanks.

Becool12 said:
Hey guys. I am a new member here and thought it would be necessary to introduce myself, goals, etc. Currently, I am a 20 year old male suffering severely low testsoterone(100/800-1000), low lh and fsh levels, borderline low thyroid, and low igf-1 levels. Just discovered these levels this year. I believe it had much to do with getting to too low of a body fat as a natural.

Low T is causing me horrible symptoms. Low sex drive, premature ejaculation, bad endurance, anxiety, depression, aching joints, FATIGUE, gyno flare ups and random water retention( Indentation all over my body).

I have been training naturally, seriously and intensely for two years, but wasted the first other two. Unfortunately, my volume was too low, poor form, intensity not even once, etc,etc. My program consist of a push/pull/legs/push/pull/legs/rest/repeat. Will post details if you would like.

My goals are to treat this low T since the doctors won't do anything for me and build muscle....obviously lol. I would like to remain lean, but I need to build mass. Maintaining athleticism, health and gaining longevity will be a goal, as well.

Welcome to adrenaline rush bro... great to have you and im really sorry to hear of your symptoms and struggles... you can to the right place to learn from the very best the world has to offer! has the doctor found any true explanation on what may have caused this or these symptoms? have you been placed on treatment yet? That's a horrible problem to have at such a young age that i would really like to hear the suspected cause... when you say too low of a body fat, how much are you talking? what is your current heigh, weight and body fat? just trying to correlate things together here

Becool12 said:

First of all I want to welcome you to adrenaline Rush. You've come to the right place to get all the right kind of help and advice you need.

So, despite your low T, the doctor won't put you on any type of protocol for TRT, or utilizing methods to try to restore your HPTA? If you can't get help from your doc, I would strongly suggest see,ing guidance from another medical professional until you are heard.

I know you are 20, which may be why the doc is hesitant to help you. What are the rest of your stats my friend?

DylanGemelli said:
Becool12 said:

Welcome to adrenaline rush bro... great to have you and im really sorry to hear of your symptoms and struggles... you can to the right place to learn from the very best the world has to offer! has the doctor found any true explanation on what may have caused this or these symptoms? have you been placed on treatment yet? That's a horrible problem to have at such a young age that i would really like to hear the suspected cause... when you say too low of a body fat, how much are you talking? what is your current heigh, weight and body fat? just trying to correlate things together here

Great to talk to you Dylan :D. Love your videos!

The endocrinologist and other two docs I saw basically just booted me out without much analyzation. My endos said I could come back in 6 months and if my levels are still low she would place me on cream.. Lol. Cream, as we all know, is utter bullshit. No one will treat me.

I got down pretty low. I've been maintaining a 7% for a while. Needless to say, I gained some weight recently and in previous years, but my test is still low. I'll upload past pics and recent pics:

I'm embarrased about my physique:
This May - http://tinypic.com/r/2djqdzl/8

Just yesterday - http://tinypic.com/r/2dr74ph/8

Stats - around 5"10 - 6 foot not sure exactly. I'm still growing in height which is unusual.!
Weight - 158 last time I weighed myself. Always had a hard time gaining weight, low appetite probably from low t. Started at 85 pounds though

Thanks guys!

RickRock said:
Becool12 said:

First of all I want to welcome you to adrenaline Rush. You've come to the right place to get all the right kind of help and advice you need.

So, despite your low T, the doctor won't put you on any type of protocol for TRT, or utilizing methods to try to restore your HPTA? If you can't get help from your doc, I would strongly suggest see,ing guidance from another medical professional until you are heard.

I know you are 20, which may be why the doc is hesitant to help you. What are the rest of your stats my friend?

Thanks bro.

I've seen a couple, but doubt they're really going to do much for me. I agree that it is most likely my age.

I am also new to the forum I have been reading a lot of advice and there is a lot of help out there I am 35 years old 172 pounds about 5foot 9 inches tall as soon as I figure out how to get my pic on this app I will do so I like everyone in one spot that loves the same things I do looking forward to some chat!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Becool12 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Becool12 said:

The endocrinologist and other two docs I saw basically just booted me out without much analyzation. My endos said I could come back in 6 months and if my levels are still low she would place me on cream.. Lol. Cream, as we all know, is utter bullshit. No one will treat me.

I got down pretty low. I've been maintaining a 7% for a while. Needless to say, I gained some weight recently and in previous years, but my test is still low. I'll upload past pics and recent pics:

Stats - around 5"10 - 6 foot not sure exactly. I'm still growing in height which is unusual.!
Weight - 158 last time I weighed myself. Always had a hard time gaining weight, low appetite probably from low t. Started at 85 pounds though

Thanks guys!

well at least we dont have to work off any body fat. you also dont appear to have any gyno.........thats a good sign. We need to get your T up and you on some sort of AI to hold your estrogen contstant.

also, doc's, at your age do not do much. They want to wait it out a bit and see how your body responds naturally ( or thats what ive seen in 8 - 10 cases similar to yours ).

so dont expect 100mg of tes from him anytime soon. I dont want to say its 100% not going to happen, because you may get lucky and get a script, but not likely. Dont fuk with cream/gel......waste of time. Shit, id try to sell it off to a friend or family member as they cost 4-700bux ea.

inj. tes is going to be a lifelong friend to you....most likely....but i would still try and see another doc. Just get a rough opinion and see what their course of action would be, cuz if they are willing to do a whole lot more, a switch may be worth it.

best thing you can do........read everything you can about your condition, knowledge is power here man. No statement could be more true.

gymrat827 said:
Becool12 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Becool12 said:

Thanks guys!

well at least we dont have to work off any body fat. you also dont appear to have any gyno.........thats a good sign. We need to get your T up and you on some sort of AI to hold your estrogen contstant.

also, doc's, at your age do not do much. They want to wait it out a bit and see how your body responds naturally ( or thats what ive seen in 8 - 10 cases similar to yours ).

so dont expect 100mg of tes from him anytime soon. I dont want to say its 100% not going to happen, because you may get lucky and get a script, but not likely. Dont fuk with cream/gel......waste of time. Shit, id try to sell it off to a friend or family member as they cost 4-700bux ea.

inj. tes is going to be a lifelong friend to you....most likely....but i would still try and see another doc. Just get a rough opinion and see what their course of action would be, cuz if they are willing to do a whole lot more, a switch may be worth it.

best thing you can do........read everything you can about your condition, knowledge is power here man. No statement could be more true.

Thanks for the opinion and welcome brother :D.

Docs are hesitant to do much. I may look for some more opinions, or just wait this process out on my own. It will be a commitment, even TRT, which is fine with me. TRT and injecting twice a week is a lot better than going through this. Never will use cream, it sucks doesn't do anything.

Becool12 said:
gymrat827 said:
Becool12 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Becool12 said:

Thanks guys!

Docs are hesitant to do much. I may look for some more opinions, or just wait this process out on my own. It will be a commitment, even TRT, which is fine with me. TRT and injecting twice a week is a lot better than going through this. Never will use cream, it sucks doesn't do anything.

I hate to see you have to deal with this but you have a far different circumstance and it needs to be addressed accordingly... the doctors need to understand that you are not looking to abuse this or to use steroids but you genuinely need the help... you may have to go about it on your own but this needs treated... see what they say first and tehen we will just have to address it from there...

Becool12 said:
gymrat827 said:
Becool12 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Becool12 said:

Thanks guys!

Just keep trying to get yourself taken care of brother. There's no reason that you should have to live with levels like that, and if you find the right doc they will take care of you. And if all else fails, you can always self medicate which is what I did myself. I think a legit legal script is best obviously, but if you can't find help sometimes you have to do what you have to do

^^ Thanks to all of you, I can not express how much it's appreciated.

I will look for one last opinion and go from there. The other doctors, in my opinion, believed I probably was looking for gear, but that isn't the case. Maybe I am late in the development scale, yet I've said that before. We will see and i'll keep you all updated.

Glad to be here and already have this sort of help :)

Becool12 said:
^^ Thanks to all of you, I can not express how much it's appreciated.

I will look for one last opinion and go from there. The other doctors, in my opinion, believed I probably was looking for gear, but that isn't the case. Maybe I am late in the development scale, yet I've said that before. We will see and i'll keep you all updated.

Glad to be here and already have this sort of help :)

Your very welcome bro... we are here to help and support at all times... Welcome home!

Becool12 said:

Welcome to the AR family bro. I'm sorry to see you're going through some things right now but keep in mind if you can't get help from your doctors you are in a great place with numerous people who may be able to guide you if you end up needing to take matters into your own hands.

Top Bottom