Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What is going on?

drb_iac

Old school here is running into folks who say they buy chinese powder of any roid they want and trenA seems to be a fav. They take the powder and mix it with mct oil and a low amount of solvents and presto there it is. Then they tell me how great they are doing with no sides and they are at 200mg/DAY.
Ok scuse me, but in the day I had finaplex 75 and we had pellets. If I did 50mg EOD I had the shakes at night, and had to changes sheets and clothes. At 100mg EOD I had carpal tunnel so bad I could not lift a 70lb dumb. Also 100mg EOD changed my face structure and jaw line, and in the process of changing it hurt bad. When done it gives you an athletic jawline and face structure. So now they get some chinese powder and they can do 200mg/day?? Sca rue me huh?

I have a bud who is a doc and also runs his own drug testing biz. I am bringing him some of this powdered tren. He said he will test it on a Mass Spec.
The chinese claim 99% purity. I will let you know what the mass spec says.

You need to make a big batch of tren with those fina pellets. Ill be your guinea pig!!

drb_iac said:
Old school here is running into folks who say they buy chinese powder of any roid they want and trenA seems to be a fav. They take the powder and mix it with mct oil and a low amount of solvents and presto there it is. Then they tell me how great they are doing with no sides and they are at 200mg/DAY.
Ok scuse me, but in the day I had finaplex 75 and we had pellets. If I did 50mg EOD I had the shakes at night, and had to changes sheets and clothes. At 100mg EOD I had carpal tunnel so bad I could not lift a 70lb dumb. Also 100mg EOD changed my face structure and jaw line, and in the process of changing it hurt bad. When done it gives you an athletic jawline and face structure. So now they get some chinese powder and they can do 200mg/day?? Sca rue me huh?

I have a bud who is a doc and also runs his own drug testing biz. I am bringing him some of this powdered tren. He said he will test it on a Mass Spec.
The chinese claim 99% purity. I will let you know what the mass spec says.

They run single column mass specs which generally show 96-99% purity although that isn't at all representative of the actual purity. It's a hoax that confuses the uneducated. A product that is 2% pure could show 97% pure on a single column HPLC-MS.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Olympus-I suspect your are right. The hplc/m.s. is normalizing the results. Not to be too confusing here but when I say mass spec I mean full blown mass spec. Not gc/ms or hplc/ms, or icp/ms. These instruments do the separation by other methods and the mass spec is just the detector. For instance a gc/ms will separate components with a polar or non polar column, then mass spec detection. In a full mass spec it does everything based upon mass weight and therefore cannot be fooled. Plus I want to know not only purity but impurities as well. It does no good if the gear is 99% pure but the remaining 1% is chromium, cadmium, arsenic etc.

drb_iac said:
Olympus-I suspect your are right. The hplc/m.s. is normalizing the results. Not to be too confusing here but when I say mass spec I mean full blown mass spec. Not gc/ms or hplc/ms, or icp/ms. These instruments do the separation by other methods and the mass spec is just the detector. For instance a gc/ms will separate components with a polar or non polar column, then mass spec detection. In a full mass spec it does everything based upon mass weight and therefore cannot be fooled. Plus I want to know not only purity but impurities as well. It does no good if the gear is 99% pure but the remaining 1% is chromium, cadmium, arsenic etc.

I like you already. Someone whom is on my level. Nice post buddy. Glad to have you here[SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES]

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

So old school checks out some other boards to see how much out of date I am. Seems they laugh at sane doses. Check out these blurbs. 1) I want to try trenA, and am thinking of 400mg ED. Do you guys think I will look beach ready? I had to answer-yes but pick mahoganny for your casket as the pine does not hold up well at the beach.
Then this chinese powder site where they make thier own. 1) I am thinking on cooking some trenA at around 400mg/ml, should that be good enough.
Then hey guys what do you think of my stack- 1000mg cyp, 1000mg deca, 200mg d-bol, and 200mg anadrol, and 100mg ED tren A.

Will these guys have kidneys when they reach 30???
In the 60's we thought of health first, routines, diet, and then reasonable stacks. I do not like what I see today.

Re: RE: Re: What is going on?

drb_iac said:
So old school checks out some other boards to see how much out of date I am. Seems they laugh at sane doses. Check out these blurbs. 1) I want to try trenA, and am thinking of 400mg ED. Do you guys think I will look beach ready? I had to answer-yes but pick mahoganny for your casket as the pine does not hold up well at the beach.
Then this chinese powder site where they make thier own. 1) I am thinking on cooking some trenA at around 400mg/ml, should that be good enough.
Then hey guys what do you think of my stack- 1000mg cyp, 1000mg deca, 200mg d-bol, and 200mg anadrol, and 100mg ED tren A.

Will these guys have kidneys when they reach 30???
In the 60's we thought of health first, routines, diet, and then reasonable stacks. I do not like what I see today.
Yea, that is absolutely absurd my man. It's very obvious their great is highly underdosed or even just complete bunk.

Regarding gc's and ms's something I was told awhile back by my corporate chemist at work; the GC lies!

Yeah the gc, hplc etc can be fooled. I am having some chinese stuff assayed by a Mass Spectrometer, that strictly looks at mass weight, and it cannot be fooled. When my bud gives me the results I will post. It seems this site sells any roid that you can think of, and for $30 you can make 100mls of 250 cyp. I agree...if someone can casually do that much tren and act like it is baby formula then something is BIGTIME wrong

Ya 400 mg a day. Lol. He will look great at his funeral

PHURIOUS PHARMA

400 mgs tren a day ridiculous! Idk anyone on that, however 1000 mgs a wk of cyp is not uncommon to find in my address book, not something I do or have done or even close, 400 mgs a wk of cyp did the job well enough for me

Top Bottom