napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

what do u think about my 1st cycle...?

hrvoje

i am going to use test cypionate and t-bol..cycle is 8 weeks long-here it goes..

1. WEEK: 150mg test + 40mg tbol
2. WEEK: 300mg test + 50mg tbol
3. WEEK: 450mg test + 50mg tbol
4. WEEK: 600mg test + 50mg tbol
5. WEEK: 600mg test + 50mg tbol
6. WEEK: 450mg test + 50mg tbol
7. WEEK: 300mg tes
8. WEEK: 150mg test

after that i would do my PCT..nolva for 4 weeks (40,40,20,20).

is it okay? any opinions are welcome,please :)

hrvoje said:
i am going to use test cypionate and t-bol..cycle is 8 weeks long-here it goes..

You need to give us your stats and experience first buddy. Tapering test up and down makes no sense, and I don't recommend it. What type of test were you planning to use? Long esters need longer than 8 weeks. PCT is very incomplete as well. I can give you a complete setup, but first we need to know more about you

RickRock said:
You need to give us your stats and experience first buddy. Tapering test up and down makes no sense, and I don't recommend it. What type of test were you planning to use? Long esters need longer than 8 weeks. PCT is very incomplete as well. I can give you a complete setup, but first we need to know more about you

okay..been training for 3,5years..i am 5'10'' and around 79kg and around 10% bf.. i said test cypionate.. i would really appriciate any help,thanks :)

hrvoje said:
RickRock said:

okay..been training for 3,5years..i am 5'10'' and around 79kg and around 10% bf.. i said test cypionate.. i would really appriciate any help,thanks :)

How old are you buddy?

For your current age and stats, I would hold off on the steroids just a bit longer bro. There are other alternatives out there for you that won't put such a strain on your HPTA and endocrine system at such a young age. i would recommend the sarms super stack to you, which is excellent for building muscle mass, strength, and providing endurance and fat loss benefits. It's not nearly as suppressive as AAS and don't carry the side effects of steroids either.mthis is really a great option at this stage and for your first cycle.mhere is the layout

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day
DAA

GET YOUR SARMS FROM www.pureessencesarms.com

RickRock said:
For your current age and stats, I would hold off on the steroids just a bit longer bro. There are other alternatives out there for you that won't put such a strain on your HPTA and endocrine system at such a young age. i would recommend the sarms super stack to you, which is excellent for building muscle mass, strength, and providing endurance and fat loss benefits. It's not nearly as suppressive as AAS and don't carry the side effects of steroids either.mthis is really a great option at this stage and for your first cycle.mhere is the layout

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day
DAA

GET YOUR SARMS FROM http://www.pureessencesarms.com

okay,thanks for ur reply and advice..really appriciate it :)

1st, your inj cycle is a total shit cycle.

you dont run cyp for 8wks. Next you dont taper up and down with it, moving on to tbol.....That takes about 2wks to really work, so id go 7wks @ 70mg if i were you. But good thing were not going to run it.

at 22 you can still mess up your hormones for quite a long time in life. All of your 20's and some of your 30's. So opt for the sarms, they wont put muscle on you like the tes, but dont have the sides and other BS AAS does.

Read around here, look at the sarm cycles and figure out whats best for you. The cycle Rick laid out is prolly going to be as good as it gets, but just take a peek.

gymrat827 said:
1st, your inj cycle is a total shit cycle.

you dont run cyp for 8wks. Next you dont taper up and down with it, moving on to tbol.....That takes about 2wks to really work, so id go 7wks @ 70mg if i were you. But good thing were not going to run it.

at 22 you can still mess up your hormones for quite a long time in life. All of your 20's and some of your 30's. So opt for the sarms, they wont put muscle on you like the tes, but dont have the sides and other BS AAS does.

Read around here, look at the sarm cycles and figure out whats best for you. The cycle Rick laid out is prolly going to be as good as it gets, but just take a peek.

okay,thanks for your reply and concern

hrvoje said:

Yes I wouldn't do steroids at 22 because it can cause extra problems when you are still developing/growing, BUT also 600mg is way too much in my opinion. if you are experienced with exercise and Diet, you can use 200mg TEST and make decent gains, it will not be as drastic as 600mg TEST of course BUT you also don't have harsh side effects - therapeutic dosing. and if you keep your diet in check you can gain muscle and even lose a little bit of fat. As far as i know the tapering does not help, that is an old school technique that they used to believe made a difference, Low Dosing does help though, as far as side effects. People can do whatever they want but its better to be safe then sorry. dont make mistakes when youre 22 man, be smart

SpikedEggnog said:
Yes I wouldn't do steroids at 22 because it can cause extra problems when you are still developing/growing, BUT also 600mg is way too much in my opinion. if you are experienced with exercise and Diet, you can use 200mg TEST and make decent gains, it will not be as drastic as 600mg TEST of course BUT you also don't have harsh side effects - therapeutic dosing. and if you keep your diet in check you can gain muscle and even lose a little bit of fat. As far as i know the tapering does not help, that is an old school technique that they used to believe made a difference, Low Dosing does help though, as far as side effects. People can do whatever they want but its better to be safe then sorry. dont make mistakes when youre 22 man, be smart

thank you man from the bottom of my heart..really nice advice :) yea this is some old school pyramide..i will probably go for 10-12 week with 200-300mg max..i know i will see results because i am new to this and my receptors are clean and they will react well..

hrvoje said:
SpikedEggnog said:

thank you man from the bottom of my heart..really nice advice :) yea this is some old school pyramide..i will probably go for 10-12 week with 200-300mg max..i know i will see results because i am new to this and my receptors are clean and they will react well..

man like i said i would wait awhile and lift and get your diet/macros in check, learn more about everything, then try the TEST after, but I would wait man seriously you don't need that right now. if you are going to do this regardless then you better know what you are doing with dosing and PCT, if you dont you better get advice from people on here first about PCT especially - but my advice is dont do it, save it for later.

I wouldn't hop on AAS just yet. We are about the same age so we are still growing. We can't be fucking that up. I would really look into sarms if I were you.

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

hrvoje said:

hey brother... you seem like you have a very good head on your shoulders and that you are here to truly learn... understand that noone is trying to give you a hard time in any way and more so just looking out for your safety... you see that EVERYONE has the same advice for you and that is that you are too young for steroid use... you are going to see a 95-99% consensus on that from people that really care.. you will find one here and there that says its okay because they did it or know someone who did but trust me, that's not the way to go bro... you are setting yourself up to only hurt yourself... sarms are the PERFECT way to start and get things going... at your age, they will still add big gains for you in whichever direction you are attempting whether that be cutting, recomp or bulk... your diet and training will dictate the results... here is what i would recommend to start and regardless of where you are located, they can all be shipped to you with no issue as well...

5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom