napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Wellness Fitness Nutrition

Dangans

My friend said he read a bout this Wellness Nutrition Fitness from FL and they say they are legit has anyone read about them or used them? They give out scripts in which I believe is bullshit they advertise on the gram and Facebook. I don't trust it but has anyone heard about them Ric Drasin recommends them as does Mike Rashid flex wheeler

Dangans said:
My friend said he read a bout this Wellness Nutrition Fitness from FL and they say they are legit has anyone read about them or used them? They give out scripts in which I believe is bullshit they advertise on the gram and Facebook. I don't trust it but has anyone heard about them Ric Drasin recommends them as does Mike Rashid flex wheeler

I have heard good things about them but they are really expensive. They have a doc on staff and you consult with him by phone. You also get your bloodwork done and sent to them. The guy I knew said they came to his house and took blood, blood pressure, weight and height. After doc reviewed eveything he gave him a script to do 12 weeks deca/test @200 then 4 weeks of injectable winstrol or anavar..your choice. As a bridge they will script you hgh. At the time all of the gear was from their own pharm. The price for the gear and consultation and bloodwork was like 2500$, and the hgh was 1000$/month. So keep in mind that this was in 2004, so I do not know anything recent about them. Also insurance pays zero. If your test is indeed low they pay a portion of the test and consult. No deca or hgh. They will prescribe the cycle of deca/test even if your test is ok and call it anti aging rejuvenation therapy. These kinds of places are only in Florida because they have different laws. They have different laws because a lot of people who retire move there. This is a like a perk for older men, and an incentive to retire in Fla. They do also work with women. They also go over macros and exersise. Not a bad idea on Florida's part.

Like Drb said, usually the issue with those online anti aging clinics isn't necessarily them being legit, but they are terribly expensive and not worth the price. Accessibility, legality, and easy scripts are their selling point

Dangans said:

lol mike rashid recommends them...he would, that FAKE natty, lying sac

Wellnessfitnessnutrition.com
Search by product then you will have chat with online person

That is all I've picked up

Pharma lady has better dBol

I will be careful how i put this because i have no hard proof or evidence... this is strictly my thoughts on it and my opinion only but I just get a very strange feeling from these sites... something just does not add up to me one way or another and i simply do not trust it... i have NO PROOF of this so take it for what it is worth but if your just asking my personal opinion, i will be flat out honest and say that something is just off or does not add up to me

Dangans said:

If someone claims they are handling dbol then it is bogus. Dbol is not a script drug in the usa.

drb_iac said:
Dangans said:

If someone claims they are handling dbol then it is bogus. Dbol is not a script drug in the usa.

Lol, DBol scripts

SpikedEggnog said:
drb_iac said:
Dangans said:

Lol, DBol scripts

If they give out dbol scripts that sheds a big cloud of doubt.If they are a legal clinic then they can only dispense meds that are recognized by the fda. Things like clen, dbol are a no no.

drb_iac said:
SpikedEggnog said:
drb_iac said:
Dangans said:

Lol, DBol scripts

If they give out dbol scripts that sheds a big cloud of doubt.If they are a legal clinic then they can only dispense meds that are recognized by the fda. Things like clen, dbol are a no no.

I have to agree with you there. It's pretty fishy that they would give out Dbol as a prescription. That's a huge red flag

In march 2015, i simply placed an order for their bulking cycle without any consultation. I received the product just a few days later. No contact what so ever. The products were legit. I put on 8 lbs of muscle mass & became even more vascular while on the 12 week cycle. My calorie intake remained approximately the same. The meds just better utilized the absorption of food from my diet, which is very clean. After completing my pct, i still have retained 6lbs of muscle. I would buy again. I really don't care about the price. It's worth it to me to get clean gear & pay more than risk paying lower prices for trash.

Forget that noise. Way too expensive. Bro hit up roids24.com He has multiple brands all from legit sources. TA is only 10-14 days. discount code in my signature.

Top Bottom