Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Water retention advice

rock5boa

Hi Dylan, I have been following your posts on YouTube and find a lot of your info very helpful. I'm in need of your help buddy. I seem to constantly struggle with water retention, and it is more apparent mid day, less at night or in the am. I'm currently cycling about 20mg of winn ed + 20mg ed of var + 200mg eod of mast + 400 primo weekly. I don't know if I am simply taking too much, or perhaps a supplement is missing. I feel great have lots of strength get good pumps increase muscle, but around the belly, always that bloat....help me out man,

Hi Dylan, I have been following your posts on YouTube and find a lot of your info very helpful. I'm in need of your help buddy. I seem to constantly struggle with water retention, and it is more apparent mid day, less at night or in the am. I'm currently cycling about 20mg of winn ed + 20mg ed of var + 200mg eod of mast + 400 primo weekly. I don't know if I am simply taking too much, or perhaps a supplement is missing. I feel great have lots of strength get good pumps increase muscle, but around the belly, always that bloat....help me out man,

You didn't mention test, but I certainly hope you have that in your cycle as a base. If so what dose of test and AI? Water retention isn't because of the compounds you mentioned. It could be estrogen, water intake, carbs, sodium, potassium...etc..

im definitely going to help you out but probably not like you think... you are so clueless on what you are doing... why on earth are you running this without test???? you are not running one thing that causes water retention or converts to estrogen... you probably have fake anavar... are you gaining a lot of size? you should not be on this cycle and i bet you that you have dbol instead of anavar... you need to stop NOW and run a pct.. period... you are way past clueless and in way over your head...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks EZ,

I was on trt for about one year, about 8 mos ago. My dr used to prescribe it to me as an injection, as my natural test was as low as 200, which is super low. He would prescribe very little. I used to game his system and save up the scripts so I could dose a normal amount. I eventually stopped test e as I was bloated like a puff fish. Test always made me very bloated. I never understood why folks take test in the first place, if they take pct after, like hcg, hcg would start your testees up that's what it is designed to do. Pardon my ignorance, I'm simply trying to avoid more bloat.

Diet is very lean, mostly lots of water and grilled or boiled chicken breast.

Do about 4-7 hours of cardio per week. Work out 5-6 days per week, am 40 yrso.

I tested the products with reputable product testers some serious bb recommended online. Products are legit, not dbol, although I have dbol sitting around from the same source.

Very reputable source, they always deliver and are well known in community! I don't doubt their products.

Have various types of AI, and that seems to help a small bit. I have Letro and Exemestane. I think Letro is way stronger, one day I tried an entire 2.5 and my pumps got super weak the next day, and woke up with a woody! God, forgot what it's like to wake up with wood man, lmao.

Thanks EZ,

I was on trt for about one year, about 8 mos ago. My dr used to prescribe it to me as an injection, as my natural test was as low as 200, which is super low. He would prescribe very little. I used to game his system and save up the scripts so I could dose a normal amount. I eventually stopped test e as I was bloated like a puff fish. Test always made me very bloated. I never understood why folks take test in the first place, if they take pct after, like hcg, hcg would start your testees up that's what it is designed to do. Pardon my ignorance, I'm simply trying to avoid more bloat.

I tested the products with reputable product testers some serious bb recommended online. Products are legit, not dbol, although I have dbol sitting around from the same source.

Very reputable source, they always deliver and are well known in community! I don't doubt their products.

Have various types of AI, and that seems to help a small bit. I have Letro and Exemestane. I think Letro is way stronger, one day I tried an entire 2.5 and my pumps got super weak the next day, and woke up with a woody! God, forgot what it's like to wake up with wood man, lmao.

Dude you are all over the place.

I'd take Dylan's advice and stop NOW.

Thanks EZ,

need at very minimum to take a blood test bro... or your just guessing.....

Thanks brother, what should a test reveal, what am I looking for? Can you please specify based on your experience? Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Also, it would be important to note I'm also prescribed armour thyroid if you guys know what that is, it's pig hormone for the thyroid.

I've made a lot of progress whith my own efforts here. Not much guidance just what I read online. I've lost over 30 pounds, I was in really bad shape. I am weighing in at 225 at 6'1".

If someone cares to guide me, please expand on your thoughts, I take a lot of work and am trying very hard to get back into a normal shape. Simply shouting I'm all over the place or I don't know what I'm doing will get us nowhere. If you honestly feel that way, at least give a basis over why you think so, pose some valid thoughts and arguments. Understand my individual uniques situation before criticizing my efforts.

Thanks!

U were bloated on test because u didn't control estrogen. your taking a wild cycle bro....what u need to do is stop. run pct, get bloods so we can see the numbers and then discuss a proper cycle..thing is right now with everything being backwards there's no way we can properly correct it..U have to much aromasizing compounds, without test on top of that and orals, I hope like hell your using liver protection bro...so u need to come off then we can fix it from scratch..if not bro you'll do irreparable damage

Thanks cmb5017, basically I came off the trt over a year ago, the dr didn't give me anything but the test, he actually didn't care much just tried to get my test hormone up, like for old guys.

What's a good way to clean this up? Wouldn't it be ok to add some liver protection, do blood work, and order some test from my source? What should I take for aroma sides? I have some clomifene I ordered also, but I always read that's a pct thing, and I wasn't really ready to come off this awesome gear dude. I'm healing overnight, I'm feeling mad strong, the primo is dope, and was actually thinking to order more from my china connect!

I can post pics of all my stash, also found some tamoxiver around, crap, I don't know what to do for anti e and liver protection, or especially pct.

Dylan and Rick answered your questions Bro... Dylan advised you to stop and PCT.... So heres my opinion... if your running all that gear PLUS thyroid meds PLUS... kindof/sortof on/ off TRT.... and your asking questions as to what to look for in a blood test.......WTF........ I think maybe you need to Stop and PCT (Dylans advise).... and reevaluate what your doing and kindly get educated a bit more on what your really doing to yourself.... Dangerous game your playing without proper knowledge.

Great, what's the basis on the advice, as in, why pct? I don't understand why I'm doing wrong? What will going pct now will help? What's so dangerous about what I'm doing?

I take thyroid because I have a slow thyroid, not for any other reason. I haven't taken test in a long time, because it didn't do anything for me, and only got me bloated, and because it was prescribed, because of natural low test levels.

Only until I started gear would I actually felt better and looked better and had energy to do stuff again. The doctor prescribed a skimpy dose, because the doctor isn't specifically interested in my aesthetic appearance and only cares to get me to a normal test amount in the blood.

Dude this is seriously one of the biggest train wrecks I have ever seen. Do you realize that you must maintain a certain testosterone level in your body? Taking these other anabolics without test just shuts you down completely to where you have no test production. You don't know what a pct is? That's where you try to restore your body back to its natural levels after coming off of a cycle. You need to drop everything right now. This is a big mess and yoiu just need to stop. You are just taking shit and not having a clue what you are doing whatsoever, with no real knowledge base. You don't know what you are doing wrong because you don't know what you are doing...,plain and simple

Ok, so educate me, I need to have someone just let me know what to do, like in a simple plan. I'm confused, add pct and stop the cycle, or add test to the program to start my own nads again?

I understand pct, but thought that's post cycle, by definition I'm not done with my cycle, so why pct, I know folks go for years on a cycle, what's the deal guys?

No worries there man, sorry about the joke, certainly didn't mean to offend anyone by it. Thanks for your help Dylan, I sincerely appreciate it, and certainly didn't mean any kind of disrespect.

No worries there man, sorry about the joke, certainly didn't mean to offend anyone by it. Thanks for your help Dylan, I sincerely appreciate it, and certainly didn't mean any kind of disrespect.
it is offensive though bro because i seriously fucking DRAIN myself everyday sitting here helping people, so yes, i do take great offense to it...

i teach people how to run a REAL pct that addresses every single area that needs addressed... most people do not get it and they bitch and moan about losing gains and how bad pct is but you ask around here from people that use the pct i recommend... you never here that kind of complaining or people having problems recovering and/or keeping gains... i do my best every single day to teach people how to do everything right bro

No one is trying to make a sale..use whichever source u prefer..were desperately trying to save your health here..you most certainly have high liver values right now. and possibly tumors in your liver because all the orals you taking with no protection..U definitely shut down which may give you permanent erection problems and very low t for life. your estrogen is spiked, you very well may get Gyno and need surgery..all that on top of your cholesterol,blood pressure,and other health markers are probably shot to Shit.this is serious business bro

Top Bottom