napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Vitor Belfort off the gear

Hey guys, did anyone see vitor belfort at the UFC weigh in's yesterday? What the hell? Dude looks like a regular guy. With the ufc having strict drug polices, some fighters are off the gear and it shows, especially on him because were used to seeing him when he was on gear and he was ripped up pretty good. Theres a side by side pic of him on gear before, and a pic of him now off the gear and it It looks like a backwards before n after picture. That sucks, but hopefully I don't look like that once I come off gear for good. I would upload a photo but I don't know how.

cb9c816ebf3650dc5e033c4706d483c6.jpg

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

I think you'll see a lot more of this. Remember when overeem got caught? That dude was big and jacked as fuck.....came back and it was like wtf happened to this guy? He lost his gains big time

Yea its just crazy how he looked yesterday. Real deflated compared to those 2 pics. He needs a sarms stack asap haha

A lot of these guys are deflated at weigh ins because they are carb and water depleted too. Keep that in mind. He can look like a whole different guy at the fight

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

hes a lot older too so you have to keep that in mind... there's a lot of factors but when someone uses for an extended period of time and then just stops then this tends to be the result especially if they were more reliant on steroids than their work ethic... its hard to say... its all assumption

I think you'll see a lot more of this. Remember when overeem got caught? That dude was big and jacked as fuck.....came back and it was like wtf happened to this guy? He lost his gains big time

i agree. and this also came to mind when i saw this

Top Bottom