napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

var or tbol

For a lady. Anavar.

Tbol is really not even in the same league. I like var but tbol will produce a better result. If I wanted a decent pump all the time I would go var.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It would be an easy choice for me. Tbol all day everyday. I didn't notice much at all from Anavar, and I'll probably never use it again

For a lady. Anavar.

Tbol is really not even in the same league. I like var but tbol will produce a better result. If I wanted a decent pump all the time I would go var.

Couldn't agree more. Anavar is a chick drug in my opinion. I think it's just too weak for males

Anavar makes a good compliment to a cycle but that's about it to me. The strength gains especially with tbol way more pronounced.
Tbol to me is a happy medium between tbol and var.

rarely do phurious and i disagree but i can't help it on this one... i really don't like anavar at all... NOW, that's not to say it does not work for some, because it does but personally, ive had nothing but bad experiences and ive used it several times... i never feel like i get anything but sides from it... its nowhere near in the same league as winstrol and i feel like tbol gives it a second round KO where winstrol gives it a 1st round KO... all i get is painful pumps, lethargy etc... i never enjoy it whatsoever and i've tried it every which way, multiple brands from some of the very best etc... the only time i did well with it was when i got dbol on accident and thought it was anavar... lolll unwanted water but a much better experience... tbol is awesome... i absolutely love it... so many good qualities to it and honestly, its fairly mild in comparison to most... many say anavar is very mild but its never been all that mild for me... my vote is easy and goes to tbol... winstrol is the best of them all though

I have never been able to finish an anavar cycle. A few weeks in I always have pumps so bad that I can't finish my workouts. Finally I said "what's the point? If I'm taking this stuff to stay at the gym longer and get stronger but it causes me to leave the gym prematurely every time, just let it go". Plus I tend to injure myself and tear things on Anavar. I just started tbol yesterday. If I have the slightest feeling that I am injury prone on it, I'm dropping it asap.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

rarely do phurious and i disagree but i can't help it on this one... i really don't like anavar at all... NOW, that's not to say it does not work for some, because it does but personally, ive had nothing but bad experiences and ive used it several times... i never feel like i get anything but sides from it... its nowhere near in the same league as winstrol and i feel like tbol gives it a second round KO where winstrol gives it a 1st round KO... all i get is painful pumps, lethargy etc... i never enjoy it whatsoever and i've tried it every which way, multiple brands from some of the very best etc... the only time i did well with it was when i got dbol on accident and thought it was anavar... lolll unwanted water but a much better experience... tbol is awesome... i absolutely love it... so many good qualities to it and honestly, its fairly mild in comparison to most... many say anavar is very mild but its never been all that mild for me... my vote is easy and goes to tbol... winstrol is the best of them all though
Man. How do you run winny with such bad discs? Don't they get too dry? My hips can't handle DHTs very well.

Couldn't agree more. Anavar is a chick drug in my opinion. I think it's just too weak for males

Thats why u use more. Lol i go like 60mg a day. Its awesome. But thats just me and my body.

Adrol dbol tbol i just get bloated and watery

PHURIOUS

Yes we are not in the same lane on this one. Ha ha. All good.

PHURIOUS

Yes we are not in the same lane on this one. Ha ha. All good.

PHURIOUS

it rarely happens but you know as well as i, some people just respond different to things... pretty sure we are about 98% on everything else though... =)

Man. How do you run winny with such bad discs? Don't they get too dry? My hips can't handle DHTs very well.

im just one that's very lucky with winstrol... my body just eats it up and i've never experienced any of the joint pain with it whatsoever... the only issue i ever had with it was lethargy around week 5 and 6 because my liver was just not handling it well... i get like that with every oral... the methylation gets to me right around week 5 with everything except when i run half doses.... i have done winstrol at 25 mg per day several times now with excellent results...

Top Bottom