Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Using SARMS as a Bridge Between Cycles

Code-E

What is everyone's opinions on using SARMS as a bridge between cycles ? Would it be beneficial to take a break after the PCT, or use the SARMS 8-12 weeks after PCT to get you to your next cycle ? Has anyone used them this way or just GW in their PCT. I am usually on 12 weeks off 12 weeks minimal to make sure all blood work is up to par and PCT has got me back on track. Please let me know if anyone has tried this and their experience.

Code-E said:
What is everyone's opinions on using SARMS as a bridge between cycles ? Would it be beneficial to take a break after the PCT, or use the SARMS 8-12 weeks after PCT to get you to your next cycle ? Has anyone used them this way or just GW in their PCT. I am usually on 12 weeks off 12 weeks minimal to make sure all blood work is up to par and PCT has got me back on track. Please let me know if anyone has tried this and their experience.

This is something I have been doing for many years as have many others... You will get a lot of feedback on this... You want to start your sarms bridge immediately upon completing your pct... since im now on trt, i go right into trt and sarms but its the same concept without the trt in place... During any pct you run, GW and MK are the two optimal sarms to utilize... This method is amazing... when using as a bridge, not only do you never feel like you are off cycle, but you clean up gains from your cycle, but you can add to them as well, while putting yourself into even better condition going into your next cycle... its a tried and true method, the best way to bridge and the best way to get max conditioning... its something i stand by a million percent bro

Code-E said:

I'm a very big advocate of bridging with sarms in between cycles. They work great to help you continue to progress while off of the anabolic compounds. That's what is so great about sarms. They are so versatile and can be used on cycle or off. Another huge benefit is from things like MK-2866 and LGD which will give you healing benefits between your cycles as well. This can be very beneficial after your body takes a lot of abuse during a cycle or blast and let's you recover, heal, and repair before your next cycle

Thanks for the info guys. I will be getting my order in at Pure Essence and I can get them started after PCT...

Gotta Keep The Gains ! ! !

Code-E said:
Thanks for the info guys. I will be getting my order in at Pure Essence and I can get them started after PCT...

I started my PCT today and will be running Gw and MK and ECA stack during my pct. After 4 weeks of PCT I will add S4 and continue to use the GW for 8 weeks. Im hoping to add to my cutt to be in prime postion to take full advantage of a mast and EQ cycle to follow. I searched all over of different bridge cycles and SARMS seem to be the best option for cleaning up gains and maintaining peak performance before starting your next run. Cant speak for the MK yet but the GW is the shit!!! I've had the best cardio sessions ever while taking the GW, also found it to be very effective for circuit training.

BigBusiness said:
Code-E said:

I started my PCT today and will be running Gw and MK and ECA stack during my pct. After 4 weeks of PCT I will add S4 and continue to use the GW for 8 weeks. Im hoping to add to my cutt to be in prime postion to take full advantage of a mast and EQ cycle to follow. I searched all over of different bridge cycles and SARMS seem to be the best option for cleaning up gains and maintaining peak performance before starting your next run. Cant speak for the MK yet but the GW is the shit!!! I've had the best cardio sessions ever while taking the GW, also found it to be very effective for circuit training.

You are definitely going about it the right way brother. I'm sure you will love that setup, and it will help you go right up to your next cycle in a better condition for that Mast and EQ cycle

Code-E said:

No problem buddy. I'm sure you will love how those treat you in between your cycles. It no longer has to be boring and uneventful when you aren't on AAS. Sarms can keep that gain train rolling!

Code-E said:

you can start the day after you complete pct brother... that's the best way to get them started... which stack are you going with?

DylanGemelli said:
Code-E said:

you can start the day after you complete pct brother... that's the best way to get them started... which stack are you going with?

I'm not sure yet. I know the GW and MK so far are on my list. Maybe doing the re-comp stack or the super stack and have some on hand. This will my first experience with using SARMs so I have a lot of reading and head scratching to do before the order.

Code-E said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="Code-E":3lkk04a7]Thanks for the info guys. I will be getting my order in at Pure Essence and I can get them started after PCT...

I'm not sure yet. I know the GW and MK so far are on my list. Maybe doing the re-comp stack or the super stack and have some on hand. This will my first experience with using SARMs so I have a lot of reading and head scratching to do before the order.[/quote:3lkk04a7]

The super stack is finitely best if you have the means, but all of them have their own great benefits. No matter what you use, you can't go wrong.mthey all provide their own unique benefits, and when combined the synergy between them is pretty awesome

Code-E said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="Code-E":h3gt8jd1]Thanks for the info guys. I will be getting my order in at Pure Essence and I can get them started after PCT...

I'm not sure yet. I know the GW and MK so far are on my list. Maybe doing the re-comp stack or the super stack and have some on hand. This will my first experience with using SARMs so I have a lot of reading and head scratching to do before the order.[/quote:h3gt8jd1]

The super stack is so perfect for a bridge bro... It literally covers EVERY aspect of what you want... size, strength, clean and lean muscle, muscle hardening, endurance, healing, cholesterol and lipid health and fixing, ability to gain muscle while cutting, etc... the list goes on and on... This would be so ideal for you and then leads you into your next cycle in the best possible condition giving you the ability to accomplish that much more! here is the layout...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom