napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

two questions

deathbyfry

I'm on my second cycle of sarms, but running solo lgd. is it possible I'm feeling the effects already I'm on week 1 and I feel fuller when I usually am not full when I wake up. second question: does running a third cycle (after my second of course) of LGD,RAD140, Ostarine, GW, and s4 for 12 weeks sound excellent for bulking? what can I expect from this stack? thanks for any responses and input would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on my second cycle of sarms, but running solo lgd. is it possible I'm feeling the effects already I'm on week 1 and I feel fuller when I usually am not full when I wake up. second question: does running a third cycle (after my second of course) of LGD,RAD140, Ostarine, GW, and s4 for 12 weeks sound excellent for bulking? what can I expect from this stack? thanks for any responses and input would be appreciated

anything is possible on response time... GENERALLY LGD takes near two weeks to really kick in but if your like me, you could respond to compounds far faster than most... Some just do but the majority would not really feel it until around 2 weeks, sometimes less and sometimes more... its not impossible to be feeling it now though bro...

the cycle you picked is EXCELLENT... its the mega super stack... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=130&search=mega

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I respond pretty quickly. Gw and Sr I notice within the first few days...s4 about a week and I notice, mk a little bit longer. Lgd I only ran once for 6 weeks, however I could see responding within a week.

MissBizz

Some people do hyper respond to sarms, so it's entirely possible you are responding to it that quick.

The next cycle you picked is excellent for your goals and Dylan gave you the proper layout for it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

GW, SR and S4 are going to be the most fast acting for sure... mk2866, lgd and rad are generally 10-14 days and 677 is about a week...

Top Bottom