napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Two must need Sarms Question

brianleyh

Guys,

I have a hypothetical question. Watching a few videos from Dylan on his top SARSM's and Top 5 Sarms and etc. I want to look at budget. So hypothetically if one needed to chose 2 SARMS. What would they be. As mentioned before, I teach, train still MMA, kickboxing and Jiu Jitsu. My goals mostly are endurance, athletic output, general health and healing and leaning out. Currently I am on 20 MG of GW, 30 MG of SR9009 and 25 MG of Ostarine. This was Dylan's advice. Also taking N2Guard. Here is my question. I have to cut costs somewhere and it cannot be N2Guard and from reading stacking at least 2 is totally ideal.

1) If you had to chose between GW or SR9009. What would you chose? I am leaning towards GW because of the one dose and many other benefits.
2) Once my Ostarine cycle is over, should I continue with it, or test RAD or ACP. ACP after listening to video's from Dylan and evolutionary podcast is intriguing but RAD is labeled the King of Sarms that does a little of everything. Again goals are lean out, endurance, workout output, health and wellbeing

How is it hypothetical or helpful if you're already actually doing it? You'll already know what's what by how you've responded

Guys,

I have a hypothetical question. Watching a few videos from Dylan on his top SARSM's and Top 5 Sarms and etc. I want to look at budget. So hypothetically if one needed to chose 2 SARMS. What would they be. As mentioned before, I teach, train still MMA, kickboxing and Jiu Jitsu. My goals mostly are endurance, athletic output, general health and healing and leaning out. Currently I am on 20 MG of GW, 30 MG of SR9009 and 25 MG of Ostarine. This was Dylan's advice. Also taking N2Guard. Here is my question. I have to cut costs somewhere and it cannot be N2Guard and from reading stacking at least 2 is totally ideal.

1) If you had to chose between GW or SR9009. What would you chose? I am leaning towards GW because of the one dose and many other benefits.
2) Once my Ostarine cycle is over, should I continue with it, or test RAD or ACP. ACP after listening to video's from Dylan and evolutionary podcast is intriguing but RAD is labeled the King of Sarms that does a little of everything. Again goals are lean out, endurance, workout output, health and wellbeing
with the goals you have, i would look at going with rad140 after this cycle... gw will have more focus on cholesterol and blood pressure help secondarily from the obvious with fat loss and endurance where sr9009 will focus more on metabolism help... keep in mind with sr, there is much more frequent dosing and it does effect circadian rhythm which can potentially change your sleep patterns

with the goals you have, i would look at going with rad140 after this cycle... gw will have more focus on cholesterol and blood pressure help secondarily from the obvious with fat loss and endurance where sr9009 will focus more on metabolism help... keep in mind with sr, there is much more frequent dosing and it does effect circadian rhythm which can potentially change your sleep patterns
Thanks for the input. What is a good starting dose of Rad?

Top Bottom